From Cal WBB today:

2,071 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by WC Bear
BearBint
How long do you want to ignore this user?

Quote:

Hi Mel and John,

I hope all is well and safe with you and your family. Checking in to make sure everyone is healthy and okay!

We're all working from home at Cal right now. But this doesn't mean we aren't excited for the future of Cal Basketball! Thank you for your support of Cal Women's Basketball this season. After a pair of upsets to close out the year, we look forward to welcoming our #6 recruiting class and all of our returning student athletes next season.

I'm sure you've been missing some basketball, especially without March Madness. I thought you may like to remember our Final Four trip back in 2013, so I made this playlist if you're looking for something else to watch while we're all keeping busy at home! If you need anything, even just a chat about Cal Basketball to take a break from reality(and Netflix!), please let me know.

We're working on our laptops and cellphones. Feel free to call/text me at 951-265-5194.

Go Bears!

Leeza Cruz
Cal Athletics
At my request, Leeza added another one from 2013:
"Don't get distracted, myself. Don't get distracted." Self-talk from a young relative
Schroeder71
Great memories! GO BEARS!
OBear073akaSMFan
I got something similar from my Sales Rep

Quote:

Hello Walter,Checking to see if you and family are okay. All of us are working from home indefinitely. If you feel like taking a break from binge watching Netflix, your book, etc., I would love to hear another voice and talk Cal Basketball, or anything Cal just to break away from reality for a few minutes. I'll still be reachable via email but you can also contact me at my cell 808-222-4234 (call/text). Let me know, we're on our laptops and cell phones. As always, Go Bears! Dyllon SueSenior Account Executive, Client Relations

WC Bear
WC Bear
I agree. It's nice to see something so uplifting during these stressful times. Hope the current team makes a similar video in a few years under the same circumstances.

I also just watched a video of Cal and Jason Kidd beating Bobby Hurley and Duke in the 1993 NCAA Tournament to reach the Sweet 16. That game occurred 27 years ago to the day. I'm
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.