New Charmin info

3,280 Views | 13 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by smh
wvitbear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Watched the Charmin meeting today thru its entire footage. First half was Caldwell and it was interesting. Second half she answered questions.

My two questions were

1. Is Naje Murray gone for good? Yes she is.

2. Are we recruiting anyone in 2021 from Northern Cal.

Answer: Yes we are and we hope to sign someone. No promises though. I personally think it is either Mastrov or Harriel or both. Have seen both and like both.
Schroeder71
Any explanation of what happened to the recruitment of Naje Murray? Basically-who screwed up. What school will she play for the next two seasons? I hope that it is not another Pac 12 team.
wvitbear
I didn't have the right to ask those questions. I just wanted to know if she could be back. And that was all I cared about. Rex
wvitbear
She did say some interesting things about recruits.

Also Sara is requesting a 6th year. Regardless of if she gets it she will be at Cal next year as she is a very good student and is a grad program.

She likes both Euros but thinks the Swede is a little stronger and maybe more ready for Pac 12 basketball. Compared one recruit to Brandon. One to Caldwell.
HoopDreams
wvitbear said:

Also Sara is requesting a 6th year. Regardless of if she gets it she will be at Cal next year as she is a very good student and is a grad program.

She likes both Euros but thinks the Swede is a little stronger and maybe more ready for Pac 12 basketball. Compared one recruit to Brandon. One to Caldwell.
interesting if Sara returns. It would be good to have her shooting, and hopefully she cleans up her turnovers

agree that Alma looks more ready for college, but not just her size/strength. when the two incoming euros played against each other's teams, Alma looked more polished
CalFanatic
Given everything i've heard... I would be surprised if it's JH. Hope I am wrong.

Would loveeeee to sign Mastrov and Horstmeyer. I think both have very high upsides from what I have seen. And a true Cal legacy!
Intuit
JH is video recorded after the season indicating she thought Stanford was her school of choice.

She's likely off the recruiting market.
smh
wvitbear said:

Watched the Charmin meeting today thru its entire footage..
lnk? tx 'n adv
muting ~250 handles, turnaround is fair play
wvitbear
I'm not a computer skilled person. But if I had your real email, then I could ypou the link. Was set up by Cal. Rex
bearchamp
Schroeder. Why do you suggest someone "screwed up" with Murray? Do you know why or where Murray is going? Do you have any facts to support the proposition that someone "screwed up" the recruitment of Murray?
smh
wvitbear said:

I'm not a computer skilled person. But if I had your real email, then I could ypou the link. Was set up by Cal. Rex
thanks, but wasn't asking for my sake, just consideration for others who'd missed the show as well. jay
Schroeder71
bearchamp-I thought that one of her state college courses was non-transferable to the UC System. If true, one would think that the class units could be made up in summer school if caught early enough. Naje Murray was verbally commited to Cal for one year or longer (I think). GO BEARS!
puget sound cal fan
MB, is this Charmin event recorded? If so, is there a link to it? Thanks.
bearchamp
Schroed, nothing in your recent response demonstrates why or where Murray is going, nor any "screw up". She might have just decided she didn't want to go to summer school.
smh
happens the link came to me, only willing to share by cybears internal messaging rather than posted. if the creek don't rise maybe watch your inbox. update: sent!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.