Charmin, Alma, Laylay, & Michelle on IG

2,494 Views | 8 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by wbbilluminati
wbbilluminati
How long do you want to ignore this user?
https://instagr.am/p/CATKZbrBP10

kc1121
Thanks, looking forward to the next one
Intuit
What a great introduction to these articulate California athletes.

Charmin and staff have done an amazing job bringing these obviously gifted young ladies to the California basketball program.

Take the time to listen to each chat.
SFCALBear72
kc1121 said:

Thanks, looking forward to the next one
Coach Smith indicated that the next one would be on Saturday, May 30 with the other 3 freshmen recruits.
Schroeder71
Informative chat sessions except that I don't know several of the movies that you'll are discussing. I guess that I know a few movies at age 71 that most of you would be unfamiliar with, too.

I watched video highlites of four of the six freshmen but I cannot remember seeing 'em for Michelle or Fatou. I would like to witness their respective "games". GO BEARS!
CalFanatic
I have nothing but good things to say about Charmin, the atmosphere she seems to be cultivating and the outlook of the program. I am just hoping we have an uninterrupted season amidst this outbreak....
UrsineMaximus
Thanks for posting this vid, I enjoyed it. Please post the next one as well.

Go Bears!!
wbbilluminati
Schroeder71 said:

Informative chat sessions except that I don't know several of the movies that you'll are discussing. I guess that I know a few movies at age 71 that most of you would be unfamiliar with, too.

I watched video highlites of four of the six freshmen but I cannot remember seeing 'em for Michelle or Fatou. I would like to witness their respective "games". GO BEARS!
Fatou highlights: https://instagr.am/p/B_8PhVzB7ZA

Michelle: https://instagr.am/p/B_2rKnCh640

HoopDreams
thx for the posts of the videos

it was really great to 'meet' the new players

this format was great regardless of the lock down

It would be cool to have these with all the players to get to see their personality and hear their thoughts

love this team and what coach is doing
wbbilluminati
If you follow Michelle on IG you can sometimes see her post on her Stories (which only can be viewed for 24 hrs) attempts of her dunking at an outdoor hoop. She can basically dunk.

Michelle could maybe surpass Dalayah while at Cal. Seems to have limitless potential... Loves playing defense, might be expected to break the shot blocking career mark at Cal. Very sweet personality

Michelle had an older bro play hoops for ASU ("a long time ago") and has sisters who graduated from both Cal and Stanford

Fatou also seems to have a lot of potential.

Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.