Jaelyn Brown

2,243 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Baygbear
Ashfield63
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I communicate a little with Jaelyn's mother on Facebook. She will be playing in France, and they are expecting her to be there in August. Hopefully, there will be no travel restrictions for Americans entering countries in the EU. Of note, Asha Thomas played basketball in England. The Bears continue to play professional basketball after graduating from CAL. It is quite an accomplishment!
GGV
OBear073akaSMFan
Ashfield63 said:

I communicate a little with Jaelyn's mother on Facebook. She will be playing in France, and they are expecting her to be there in August. Hopefully, there will be no travel restrictions for Americans entering countries in the EU. Of note, Asha Thomas played basketball in England. The Bears continue to play professional basketball after graduating from CAL. It is quite an accomplishment!
Thanks for the updates on 2 of my favorite Bears! Any idea what CJ's plans are? Will she continue to play ball?
Ashfield63
OBear073akaSMFan said:

Ashfield63 said:

Thanks for the updates on 2 of my favorite Bears! Any idea what CJ's plans are? Will she continue to play ball?
CJ is an artist, and had said she wanted to get a teach certificate. Unfortunately, CJ missed entire games due to injuries. Her mother told me she had a chronic Achilles problem which flared up from time to time. C.J. is very sharp, and will be successful I am sure. C.J.'s presence under the basket was missed. She rebounded well at the two Arizona games the Bears won. Charmin had the ball go right to her under the basket at the end of both games. She was fouled each time. She said she choked during the Arizona game missing both free throws. Fortunately, Jaelyn made a very athletic move and scored on the second shot rebound. Cailyn Crocker smiled at C.J. just before she sank both of them! The Pac-12 station shows the reaction of her sisters when she made them both to put CAL up by 4 points at the Arizona State tournament game. This team never gave up and played together showing a total team effort. What a way to end the season! GO BEARS!
GGV
calbear80
I understand US citizens cannot travel to EU (Shengen?) countries due to the pandemic. Is there an exception for athletes or for a person with a work permit?
puget sound cal fan
That's my understanding, too.
Baygbear
American students studying in Europe are able to obtain visas albeit with some trouble obtaining appointments because a lot of offices are closed but other than that there are no restrictions. I'm not sure if they view professional athletes the same in terms of obtaining a visa and traveling.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.