New question

1,683 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Ashfield63
wvitbear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
In a lot of minor sports you get a partial scholarship. My question is, Could you have two persons split a for WBball? For instance, suppose you gave the walkons a half scholarship if you needed one of the full ones. Lately they have been getting a full scholarship.
SFCALBear72
I believe the two walk-ons (Archer and Sierra) received scholarships for one year only. Last season was that year. One-time deal.
wvitbear
I think this was the second year for Archer. I think they will continue to offer a scholarship if one is not used. However, if they got down to one scholarship left, could they split it?
ClayK
My understanding is that women's basketball scholarships have to be full scholarships.
annarborbear
Looking at our number of recruits, it does appear that we are going to fill most of our scholarships under Charmin, and then have a competition to see who will fill out a probable eight-player rotation. Remains to be seen if we will then see transfers out on an on-going basis. It is a tough way to go for our student-athletes, but definitely the fastest way to improvement. Arizona has taken this approach over the past two years.
Ashfield63
Does anyone know if players are on campus for workouts? Also, are the three players from Europe able to travel to the United States......
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.