Rayah Marshall commits to USC

2,122 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by stu
Ashfield63
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Saturday, just read this on Raoul. USC has a young team, and she will be playing in So. Calif. close to her home. My reservation about USC is they recruit so well, but haven't been as successful as UCLA. Good for CAL being one of her top three choices.
panamaslim
I guess for some the lure of being close to home is too much to overcome. But, as an Oregon fan I wish her the best of luck except when she plays us, and I'm sure you Bear fans feel the same way. Maybe she will help turn that dismal program around but seriously doubt it. She would have had much more fun and much better coaching at Cal or Oregon.

Also, I would really like to give props to Cal for landing your girl Mia Mastrov. I wanted her badly to be a Duck. Congrats! What a great conference this and will be going forward.
Schroeder71
Troy certainly recruits well in women's hoops but they have not really produced on the court with any consistency...Cal could have really used a player with Rayah Marshall's skill set. GO BEARS!
3Cats4CAL
I am guessing that the images of USC's illustrious alumni of Miller, the McGees, Cooper, Leslie, and Thompson, etc are great selling points.
stu
3Cats4CAL said:

I am guessing that the images of USC's illustrious alumni of Miller, the McGees, Cooper, Leslie, and Thompson, etc are great selling points.
Ancient history. These decisions are so personal I have no clue what the deciding factors were. In the case of my own daughter (not an athlete) it was the fact a friend had chosen the same college 3 years eatlier.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.