Win with class

1,092 Views | 1 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Baller4
Baller4
How long do you want to ignore this user?

What is with this bat flippin crap. Esquer would never let his teams win like this! Embarrassing to say the least. You should beat St. Mary's. WIN WITH CLASS! Neu has a lot to learn, let alone teach a team how to win. I wonder if St. Mary's will put one in someone's ear tomorrow!
OBear073akaSMFan
Baller4
Typical response to a board who would chastise Esquer when he was here, and never questioned how much Neu has taken credit for how Esquer changed the culture in this program.

Did you ever speak up when Milano was caught and exposed in 2011 while Cal was at the CWS how he was trying to sabotage Esquer and the program? Neu has taken credit for recruiting during Esquer's time and I am sure he is relishing on how great Andrew Vaugh is doing in the White Sox organization. I don't know of one recruit who goes to a program because of the recruiting coordinator. And as I recall, Neu left!

Conduct your business like you have done it before. This kid was and still is hitting below 300 with 0 HR's and 2 RBI's before last night, against programs UOP and USF. At least if Beavers did it, it would be easier to somewhat let it go, but still would be Bush League.

I watched Nady while he played in the program. Not once did I see him flip his bat or show someone up like what was displayed last night.

Win with class! You can't see that because you are too busy looking the other way!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.