Live stream Cal-ASU baseball without commentary

1,483 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by SFCALBear72
BearBones
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Why is no one calling the games during the live streams of the ASU-Cal games being played at Evans Diamond this week? I would have thought that at a minimum a student who is reasonably knowledgeable about the game and the team would be willing to do it just for the experience.
Baller4
BearBones said:

Why is no one calling the games during the live streams of the ASU-Cal games being played at Evans Diamond this week? I would have thought that at a minimum a student who is reasonably knowledgeable about the game and the team would be willing to do it just for the experience.
I don't think Neu knows that this is his job to find someone, he is not paying attention to detail like the previous Head Coach!!!!!
SFCALBear72
Baller4 said:

BearBones said:

I don't think Neu knows that this is his job to find someone, he is not paying attention to detail like the previous Head Coach!!!!!

Previous Head Coach was "busy" losing to Arizona, 20-2!! At home!!

I bet that was a fun live stream.

OBear073akaSMFan
SFCALBear72 said:

Baller4 said:

What a bonanza!!
Baller4
SFCALBear72 said:

Baller4 said:

BearBones said:

Previous Coach has 100 wins already and is in contention for a second Pac 12 title! Neu is........ at 69 wins 53 losses in that same timeframe. Esquer had more attention to detail and made it his business to make sure this program was taken care of so the program was reputable. Not much attention was paid at UOP with those 2 disastrous season Neu completed.

Just in from Sunken Diamond, 20 - 2 loss, shaken off, Stanford takes series from U of A, as I recall, Cal lost that series!

Looks like a series loss to ASU. Looks like both Arizona schools take it to Cal this year. Unlike you, I am concerned in the direction this is going! So go ahead and have a party over that 20-2 loss and be OK with the mediocrity of what this program is today! Hey, but we know you hate Esquer!
Baller4
OBear073akaSMFan said:

SFCALBear72 said:

Baller4 said:

What a bonanza!!
I guess the silence from the peanut gallery is not surprising. The fact that this program had a chance to get Andrew Checketts, who is now turning UCSB into a Big West Powerhouse is disappointing. But hey, get your digs in on Esquer, "Yeah he really cannot manage"!!!! <-----That is sarcasm for you all who don't seem to get it!

Only here, can your 4 hitter be hitting below 220 and still be in the lineup!
SFCALBear72
Baller4 said:

OBear073akaSMFan said:

SFCALBear72 said:

Baller4 said:

What a bonanza!!
I guess the silence from the peanut gallery is not surprising. The fact that this program had a chance to get Andrew Checketts, who is now turning UCSB into a Big West Powerhouse is disappointing. But hey, get your digs in on Esquer, "Yeah he really cannot manage"!!!! <-----That is sarcasm for you all who don't seem to get it!

Only here, can your 4 hitter be hitting below 220 and still be in the lineup!

I don't hate Esquer. Never have. But your sometimes over the top obsession with Neu elicits a response from me periodically.

I also have no say in hiring decisions. That's on the AD. I believe Mike Williams hired Neu. If Knowlton had been around at the time, things might have been different. Who knows?

Rather than have a rational discussion about this, you'd rather scream, shout and call us names. At least that is how I see it.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.