Cal Volleyball Announces 2021 Attendance Policy

1,340 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by calbears4ever
SanseiBear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
"For this weekend's tournament featuring teams from Cal, Butler, Nevada and North Dakota State, attendance will be capped each day at 1,000. No concessions will be sold in the arena and fans may not bring in outside food or drink. However, fans with a ticket will be allowed to exit and reenter to be able to eat or drink outside the facility.

Beginning with Cal's home match against Saint Mary's on Wednesday, Sept. 15, all fans 12 and older will be required to show proof of a full COVID vaccination and a photo ID prior to entry into Haas Pavilion. Accommodations will be made for those with a valid medical or religious exemption."

Attendance Policy
calbears4ever
I read it and got both my shots in June so that's not a big deal for me.assumed that was gonna happen because of what is going on nationwide among others. I already buy tickets ahead of time anyway so that's a no brainer. And I assume every player on the team is vaccinated anyway
OBear073akaSMFan
Not sure I see Mima warming up!

Edit: nope she is there. Her face was covered it
SanseiBear
I saw Lydia Grote in sweats, but not our setter Annalea Maeder. I hope to see both back on court soon.
calbears4ever
Bears still won and schooled UNR. Nice job everyone
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.