Softball signs top rated class

2,062 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by puget sound cal fan
CalFanatic
How long do you want to ignore this user?
https://calbears.com/news/2021/11/10/softball-adds-four-to-program.aspx

All four players are ranked in the top 100... including 3 ranked in the top 20!
calbearinamaze

+100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

GO BEARS!!!!
If you believe in forever
Then life is just a one-night stand
If there's a rock and roll heaven
Well you know they've got a hell of a band
Schroeder71
Chelsea appears to upgrading the level of Cal's softball recruiting. CF-can you name for four players in the picture from left to right? I thought that the pitcher from Texas had a stocky frame but the last one on the far right does not. Perhaps, the pitcher is the one with the softball, duh? I haven't had my coffee, yet. LOL. GO BEARS!
CalFanatic
Left to right is Bell, Johnson, McDade and Butler.

I've seen Bell and Butler play in person multiple times and both will start day 1. Surprisingly have not seen Johnson play despite being local but she's obviously very highly rated as a HS All-American!
coachdeke
Seems like a special group. I can't remember who on this board said Spencer's recruiting was nothing special. Obviously, an outstanding recruiting class by any measure.
OBear073akaSMFan
CalFanatic
OBear073akaSMFan said:

Love the drop curve. If you recall Val threw something similar and it was always a wicked pitch. She had amazing spin on her pitches.
59bear
coachdeke said:

Seems like a special group. I can't remember who on this board said Spencer's recruiting was nothing special. Obviously, an outstanding recruiting class by any measure.
That would be me and at the time I think it was a valid assessment. I'm happy to concede this group is looking like a big step forward and I'm much encouraged. Hopefully, the new facility will finally be completed and can be a recruiting asset rather than the embarrassment that we're currently saddled with.
puget sound cal fan
Chelsea is getting it rolling.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.