Swept!!!!!!! (Cal won)

1,685 Views | 11 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Baller4
OBear073akaSMFan
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Cal's baseball team swept New Mexico by scores of 11-0, 23-5, and 8-0. We will need to do the same in our final pac-12 games vs Utah. Go Bears!
Baller4
OBear073akaSMFan said:

Cal's baseball team swept New Mexico by scores of 11-0, 23-5, and 8-0. We will need to do the same in our final pac-12 games vs Utah. Go Bears!
OBear, OBear, oh Bear (I am shaking my head as I type this as well)........

Before you make your travel plans to Omaha!

I am still waiting for you to break down in your closest Aaron Fitt'esq expertise on what Neu is doing for Cal baseball today that is so great?

Also, since you are the expert. Beating a team that is in a weaker conference, 19-30 overall, and 9-18 in Mountain West Conference play. Shouldn't a sweep have been expected??? Yet, you celebrate like this punches a ticket to Omaha!

Stanford did Cal a huge favor by sweeping Utah. Utah holds on to win that game yesterday as they were up 5-1 and ended up losing 7-6, that would have been it for Cal. If Cal loses the series they will both end up 12-18 in conference. Looks like winning % in conference play determines seed in the tournament.

OBear073akaSMFan
Never said I was an expert. You obviously have negative feeling with Cal's coaching pre and post Esquer. You should go on the furds website to defend Esquer there too.
Baller4
OBear073akaSMFan said:

Never said I was an expert. You obviously have negative feeling with Cal's coaching pre and post Esquer. You should go on the furds website to defend Esquer there too.
So I guess you cannot breakdown what Neu is doing to get this program on the map. (It's ok if you had to Google Aaron Fitt)

Can you say that this program was a powerhouse under Milano?? Do you think Milano was more concerned about his legacy than seeing the program trend upwards? What were your expectations when Neu was hired on as the new head coach? What are your thoughts now after 5 season?

These are all legitimate questions. Questions you seem not to want to answer.

Funny, because I dug up an old article that you had posted, so at one point, I guess you thought this program was trending up.

https://calbears.com/sports/2015/5/27/210112296.aspx

OBear073akaSMFan
Baller4 said:

OBear073akaSMFan said:

So I guess you cannot breakdown what Neu is doing to get this program on the map. (It's ok if you had to Google Aaron Fitt)

Can you say that this program was a powerhouse under Milano?? Do you think Milano was more concerned about his legacy than seeing the program trend upwards? What were your expectations when Neu was hired on as the new head coach? What are your thoughts now after 5 season?

Funny, because I dug up an old article that you had posted, so at one point, I guess you thought this program was trending up.

Hahaha. More baiting for Esquer's pet shark to come out! Got a life on the Furd's baseball website now? Is Ballbuster your name on their website. You're funny. Looks like you are defending Esquer there too. Checking out your attacks on Milano there..sounds like you or your twin bro. https://thecardboard.org/board/showthread.php?tid=22824&page=19
coachdeke
New Mexico had wins over Arizona and Texas Tech. Cal's domination was surprising and, hopefully, they'll continue to play well v Utah.
Baller4
OBear073akaSMFan said:

Baller4 said:

OBear073akaSMFan said:

Hahaha. More baiting for Esquer's pet shark to come out! Got a life on the Furd's baseball website now? Is Ballbuster your name on their website. You're funny. Looks like you are defending Esquer there too. Checking out your attacks on Milano there..sounds like you or your twin bro. https://thecardboard.org/board/showthread.php?tid=22824&page=19

Didn't even know they had a message board. Funny how you know. I love the distraction. Why don't you answer my question addressed to you???

So when you mentioned that Stanford didn't want Esquer and that the school recruits itself. That is where you got your insights. So do you go on every message board for every school to get the pulse of their sports programs. Or possibly you read and are envious of winning programs that you cannot get here.

I get why you don't want to answer my questions! I am sure you popped that blue pill while checking out the Stanford board and coming to your wacked out conclusion. Reaching!!!!

OBear073akaSMFan
Baller4 said:

OBear073akaSMFan said:

Didn't even know they had a message board. Funny how you know. I love the distraction. Why don't you answer my question addressed to you???

Sure you didn't know! Not!
Baller4
OBear073akaSMFan said:

Baller4 said:

OBear073akaSMFan said:

Sure you didn't know! Not!
(Not!!), really!!!! wow, you really dug into the archives for that one. Damn you got me, go slap a high five and giggle to whomever you can on that one.

Here let me try one. OBare has a wealth of knowledge on baseball that Neu should hire him for his analytics team..... NOT!!!!

Neu does not have an analytics team, but Checketts does over at UCSB!!!!

CyBear77
So does anyone know what the tiebreakers are for the Pac 12 tournament??
We need 2 out of 3 this weekend to keep the eighth spot...
Baller4
CyBear77 said:

I have not seen details and on the Pac website, it state details will come out later. If Cal does take 2 then they are in. If Utah takes 2 and there is a finish of identical conference records at 12-17. I would think Utah would get the nod as they took their series with U of A and Cal lost their series. I would think that overall record would come into play as well.
Baller4
Baller4 said:

CyBear77 said:

I have not seen details and on the Pac website, it state details will come out later. If Cal does take 2 then they are in. If Utah takes 2 and there is a finish of identical conference records at 12-17. I would think Utah would get the nod as they took their series with U of A and Cal lost their series. I would think that overall record would come into play as well.
Maybe our resident Teddy Cahill, can add some major details that we are missing about the tourney......NOT!!!!!!!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.