Kristina Thorson

1,459 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by CalFanatic
Ccajon2
How long do you want to ignore this user?
What happened to her? Surely any reason for her not to be continuing at Cal isn't on Coach Spencer. As usual radio silence on any internal moves in any Cal sport. Does anybody at least have the Fall ball schedule?
Schroeder71
Cc2-I asked CF that question but now that I have had time to meditate on it, I believe Amber Freeman, a career catcher, will be in charge of the pitching staff. GO BEARS!
CalFanatic
Thor wanted to step down but is still available to the staff.
Ccajon2
Nothing wrong with that. I can't remember any specific names, but I know there's been a number of catchers in MLB that were good or decent pitching coaches. But I bet that if I check all of the 64- odd power 5 programs rosters, Cal is the only one that way. (With a former catcher as pitching coach).
CalFanatic
Yeah, I think it all works out. Thor is still
available and Cal now has one of the best collegiate catchers of the decade as a staff member. I can't wait to see what we accomplish next season. This team 1-9 is stacked.
CalFanatic
I obviously don't know of Freeman's full duties but…any softball fan knows she had a beautiful swing. She could turn on an inside pitch like no other. So if she can help with hitting as well…
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.