Waterpolo

1,938 Views | 10 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Bear8995
HateRed
How long do you want to ignore this user?
CAL beat # 1 USC 10-9 and will face stanfraud tomorrow at 1:00pm for the championship. It takes place at USC.
Polodad
Big win. IMO Cal is on the bubble for NCAA invite. Win tomorrow guarantees invite. Win today may be enough for an AtLarge berth at a minimum.
DWM81
HUGE...!
Bear8995
So happy and excited about this!!
FuzzyWuzzy

OK I've heard from two sources that today's match v LSJU is being shown on P12 Network at 1PM. I'm a TV dummy. Someone please help me out.

I have DISH, and about 9 P12N channels show up on the on-screen guide. There is a main one (Ch. 406-01), which usually seems to be the only one that has any programming. Right now the guide says that the main P12N channel will show a LSJU v tOSU WBB game at 1PM. No water polo.

The on-screen guide shows about eight other "alternate" P12N channels (401-02 through 406-09), none of which have any programming. No water polo.

How do I get the water polo match? Do I need to call Dish to upgrade my programming, or is the water polo only being shown in some region that I'm not in? Or are my two sources wrong about it being on TV?
FuzzyWuzzy
So on the P12N website, it appears to indicate that the M water polo match is only on P12N-Los Angeles. The other P12N regional channels are getting either LSJU WBK or something called P12 Final Score, probably a highlights show.

So does anyone know how to get P12 Network - LA if you aren't physically in LA? On hold with DISH now but thought I'd try here, too.
Bear8995
try pac-12.org

you may need to enter in your credentials for your cable/satellite provider. that is how I'm watching it at least.

I was just watching the 3rd place match on pac12 bay area and they indicated that they will show the match at 1pm even though something else is listed then.
juarezbear
Do the Bears have to win to get an NCAA invite?
Bear8995
juarezbear said:

Do the Bears have to win to get an NCAA invite?
Likely. will be between them and SC.
juarezbear
Did UCLA's win over SC today hurt or help out at-larger chances?
Polodad
Hurt. If USC wins today, Bruins likely odd team out, with 4th place finish and 3 rd seed going into MPSF. Bruins can make a good argument that this finish should get them an At Large NCAA bid.
Bear8995
This whole thing sucks. All 4 teams deserve to be in the tournament. Period. Probably the only sport where a top 4 team in the country isn't able to play for the title. Needs to be fixed.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.