What does baseball loaded with no outs mean for a team?

2 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by CalBearJim
Baller4
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Cal has bases loaded no outs, Stanford on the ropes, and they cannot score and blow this game open. The one question I have to ask, is what the hell was Cal's first base coach thinking? If you were at the game or watched it on TV you would know what I am talking about!!!!

I was at the game last night, and in typical Cal fan fashion, once Stanford went ahead, wind out of the sales and they all started filing out. Also the Cal dugout looked like they wanted to leave as well!

Also, it is great to have all the kids out at the park. I have been to games at Sunken Diamond with the same type of groups attending the games. I can tell you that kids are not disrupting the game for others.

Cal needs to do a better job of wrangling in those kids. Not a fun experience for someone who is just there to watch a game. That falls on Neu who is the head of this program. No ushers are seen at all at Evans, and the ones I did see were standing in the back doing nothing.
tpender
Program doesn't need support from someone like you stay away
Alkiadt
Baller4 said:

Cal has bases loaded no outs, Stanford on the ropes, and they cannot score and blow this game open. The one question I have to ask, is what the hell was Cal's first base coach thinking? If you were at the game or watched it on TV you would know what I am talking about!!!!

I was at the game last night, and in typical Cal fan fashion, once Stanford went ahead, wind out of the sales and they all started filing out. Also the Cal dugout looked like they wanted to leave as well!

Also, it is great to have all the kids out at the park. I have been to games at Sunken Diamond with the same type of groups attending the games. I can tell you that kids are not disrupting the game for others.

Cal needs to do a better job of wrangling in those kids. Not a fun experience for someone who is just there to watch a game. That falls on Neu who is the head of this program. No ushers are seen at all at Evans, and the ones I did see were standing in the back doing nothing.
Neu should be COY for what he's done with a team that was picked 8th.
They have overachieved.
STFU.
calbearinamaze
Dear Baller4,

Following are your first 2 posts on any BI Board (under the "name" Baller4=>you may have been
posting prior to March 29, 2018 under a different nom de plume. In any case the mods have access
to the data you provided when your real-self signed-on).

As someone who makes his/her share of mistakes, I truly appreciate the second post which
supposedly clears up errors you made in your first. However, when I saw that the second post
begins with "Many mistakes on my post", I had some qualms about your ever going to CAL. Also
your grammar is less than stellar.

Baller4

1:44p, 3/29/18

I am curious, with the 1-5 start in conference, and the weak preseason schedule. Why is no one talking about what the hell is going on with baseball. Esquer predicted this team was going to do some great things this year. I guess if he was still at the helm, it would be so, or he thought the talent was good enough that the current staff would not screw it up.

Swept by OSU, and will face a tough UCLA team. I thought Neu was suppose to be the one who was going to lead this team to the promised land. Esquer is really do a job over at Stanford. I wonder why the Stanford way could not take here at Cal. All I have heard in before the season started was how Neu was so laid back. Then I see the media day and Stanford players were saying how accountability is something that they welcomed and seem to be seamless transition. Neu has taken credit for recruiting all these players, but yet to mention that players don't come for the recruiter, they come the one who is heading the program.

Esquer held these guys accountable last year, and seems like they did not like it. Well I guess beating up on Cal State Bakersfield is what they like.

Nue was not terrible at UOP, now let's see how long it take Garko to do better than Neu.

Hang with em!

I wonder when Dusty will take over?!!!!!

Baller4
9:09p, 3/29/18

Many mistakes on my post. I meant to say that Esquer is doing a job over at Stanford. Though they lost the first game of the Oregon series.

Neu was terrible over at UOP, watching the game on the PAC 12 app, I see Milano has inserted himself back in the program. Now that Esquer is gone, I guess he can stop trying to sabotage this program. As I recall, one of Esquer's players let the cat out of the bag on what Milano was doing in 2011 when they went to the CWS. That right there, is why this program will not be successful. Marquess has not inserted himself at all since he retired. Now that Shine is back on staff, after being fired from the minor league team he was managing before this gig.

I think Garko will do what Neu could not, turn UOP around.

If you believe in forever
Then life is just a one-night stand
If there's a rock and roll heaven
Well you know they've got a hell of a band
Baller4
I attended every game of this series, as well as, other home games. I paid my money to support this program. How many of you have attended any games this year? As for the accusations of me being someone else, I guess this other person you accuse me of being must have supported Esquer as well. Once Esquer was run out of here, I chose to get involved on this board. I guess it was rare for anyone to say anything good about Esquer, and if you do, seems like you are jumped on. Back in 2011 when Milano was scheming and one of Esquer's major leaguers from Cal came out and exposed that story during the CWS, I knew Esquer was going to jump! How can you be successful at a place where the previous head coach sabotages any progress because they want their so called legacy intact! Even after 2011, Milano was in the background. Something that none of you even know.

Well you got your wish, Stanford on the verge of winning another Pac 12. That could have been this program. I can be a fan of Esquer and still support this team so you guys can STFU. Let's not forget, Neu is riding the coat tails of Esquer's recruits. Andrew Checketts could have come in and produced more from last years team than Neu. UOP, he turned that program around. Checketts..... Well UCSB seems to be doing fine.

I saw a lot of his old players coming up to him today and saying hello. I even saw Vaughn come up to him and express gratitude towards Esquer after the game today. How many of you were out there congratulating this team on a hard fought series? Crickets, thought so.

Sorry grammar police I can give a FF what you think of my typing.
CalBearJim
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.