Neu Contract Extension

1,774 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by OBear073akaSMFan
philbert
How long do you want to ignore this user?
uh-oh....someone here is going to be pissed about this

91Cal
philbert said:

...someone here is going to be pissed about...
This. Always.
Ccajon2
Seems like the big donar gave the nod? 2 million buys a lot of bats n balls. But I can see how Folks on this board feel about the AD: nothing of any value will ever occur on his tenure.
Baller4
Although he is riding on what Esquer created here despite the Trump'esk activity of Bob Milano in the background during Esquer's full time at Cal. I have heard that this is not a desirable job due to the risk of program termination looming.

Here were the differences in his first contract as compared to Esquer's. https://247sports.com/college/california/Article/Cal-signs-baseball-coach-Mike-Neu-to-an-incentive-laden-three-year-contract-105434590/

I wonder if the last clause listed here is still in play. Esquer had said that his job changed when the program became Stu Gordon backed program. I am sure Neu will take credit for everything Esquer did with this program, but not take credit for his crappy record at UOP!
OBear073akaSMFan
Baller4 said:

Although he is riding on what Esquer created here despite the Trump'esk activity of Bob Milano in the background during Esquer's full time at Cal. I have heard that this is not a desirable job due to the risk of program termination looming.

Here were the differences in his first contract as compared to Esquer's. https://247sports.com/college/california/Article/Cal-signs-baseball-coach-Mike-Neu-to-an-incentive-laden-three-year-contract-105434590/

I wonder if the last clause listed here is still in play. Esquer had said that his job changed when the program became Stu Gordon backed program. I am sure Neu will take credit for everything Esquer did with this program, but not take credit for his crappy record at UOP!
yawn,,yawn..and yawn!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.