Chelsea Spencer having an interview with Lisa Iancin Thursday 10:00am on Zoom

1,437 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by BearinOC
CyBear77
How long do you want to ignore this user?
You can register for the Zoom meeting and submit questions...

here is the link : https://view.our.berkeley.edu/?qs=381c65978577a32dfe5d539cce5e67b16a57935ecf8cdf0d23cf65cdd7efb1fc03d0a5359f385b731b29ee3ef914b858c09044cc42e1161872a0895da5bb3f28ee0c4936f953daeec6d6efaba6e2a2b5
Schroeder71
I own the common stock but how does one access the technology of ZM. If I go to zoom.com will I be able to navigate the website to participate in the conversation? GO BEARS!
SFCALBear72
Schroeder71 said:

I own the common stock but how does one access the technology of ZM. If I go to zoom.com will I be able to navigate the website to participate in the conversation? GO BEARS!
When you register for the event, you'll get a confirmation email with a link to the Zoom meeting. Simple as that.
CalFanatic
Darn it. I wish I could make this. If they allow questions to be asked... I would love to hear her vision on how she will bring the program into the tech age. Cal was hands down the worse program in the Pac. We need:

A) Coaches on Twitter (and active!)
B) Video clips/highlights of games
C) Player Interviews/content
D) LOI/Signing articles that don't look like they are from a High School sports page

We can't even get write-ups with correct stats half the time...

I believe in Coach Spencer. Let's turn this around!
SFCALBear72
CalFanatic said:

Darn it. I wish I could make this. If they allow questions to be asked... I would love to hear her vision on how she will bring the program into the tech age. Cal was hands down the worse program in the Pac. We need:

A) Coaches on Twitter (and active!)
B) Video clips/highlights of games
C) Player Interviews/content
D) LOI/Signing articles that don't look like they are from a High School sports page

We can't even get write-ups with correct stats half the time...

I believe in Coach Spencer. Let's turn this around!
CalFanatic:

Ali White is overseeing this Zoom meeting with Coach Spencer. You are allowed to submit questions. Maybe send your questions to her and explain that you are unable to attend the event.

a.white@berkeley.edu
BearinOC
Schroeder71 said:

Since you don't know how to use ZM but own the stock, you must relinquish your shares to me since I have a login profile. Yah, if you read the Prospectus, that's what it says.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.