Official Biden Administration Thread

5,857 Views | 61 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by bearister
BearForce2
How long do you want to ignore this user?
The difference between a right wing conspiracy and the truth is about 20 months.
BearForce2

Not bad for his first week. I'm not too sure about invading Syria but you can add amnesty for illegals and stopping border wall construction to the list. Biden screwed over the unions that voted for him when he canceled the pipeline. Democrat mayors are opening up again at a time when Biden is saying there's nothing they can do to slow down the virus. The administration never did acknowledge antifa violence in blue cities did they? And somehow, Biden managed to fight systemic racism but nobody's sure how he did it.

The difference between a right wing conspiracy and the truth is about 20 months.
BearForce2
bearister
It should be interesting watching Spicer, a certified moron, try to conduct a blistering cross examination at a pressie. That right there, is a sellable ticket.

MAGA media looks to turn White House briefing room into a battlefield - POLITICO

https://www.politico.com/news/2021/01/25/maga-media-white-house-briefing-462015

Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
concordtom
bearister said:

Which made my mouth fall open as absolutely "suicidal" more?

bearister
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
concordtom
I dunno. That pineapple pirate shirt was pretty stunning. Especially with his beefcake in a girdle barrel and "husky man" thighs.
Seriously cringing because with Trump, he just got caught being the A-hole that he is. With Spicer, he actually CHOSE to wear that publicly with the goal being that lots of people would look at him. What an idiot!!!

Good for laughs. Painful laughs.
concordtom
Oh.
I didn't see the gif part of it.
Good one. :-)

You know, that's done so well, the only way you could tell it's fake it because Bush is no longer in the pan left.
BearForce2
BearForce2
Econ For Dummies
BearForce2 said:

BearForce2
Go!Bears
SFBear92 said:

BearForce2 said:

Amazing. They really hope you won't actually listen to the clip and see that their criticism is complete BS
Big C
BearForce2 said:

If I were Tom "volunteered-to-be-a-Ranger" Cotton, I'd be concerned about my own resume... and also the fact that I was only one in a thousand Americans with a skinnier face than John Kerry.

And didn't he not sufficiently tow the Trump line a few weeks ago, back when he couldn't predict which way the wind was going to blow?? Dude's gonna get primaried.
Go!Bears
Big C said:

BearForce2 said:

If I were Tom "volunteered-to-be-a-Ranger" Cotton, I'd be concerned about my own resume... and also the fact that I was only one in a thousand Americans with a skinnier face than John Kerry.

And didn't he not sufficiently tow the Trump line a few weeks ago, back when he couldn't predict which way the wind was going to blow?? Dude's gonna get primaried.
What about the Whale Oil workers? Who will protect their jobs?
sycasey
Democrats Suck said:

Go!Bears said:

SFBear92 said:

BearForce2 said:

Amazing. They really hope you won't actually listen to the clip and see that their criticism is complete BS
I actually listened to the clip and that is exactly what she said. There was no need to mention that the Treasury Secretary is female. We're aware.

Just refer to her by her title or name and answer the question without any of that woke bullshyt.
She does say that the new Treasury Secretary is a woman (I imagine this is a point the administration wants her to repeat), but she definitely does not say that we shouldn't worry about the stock market BECAUSE she's a woman. Dinesh's point is BS (which is par for the course with him).
BearForce2
AunBear89
You keep posting that brain turds of your fellow Reich Wing Nut Jobs - like anyone here gives a shyte what these privileged morons think. Why don't you and the rest of the Trump humpers get together in your mom's basement and do what you do best:
BearForce2
BearForce2
BearForce2

They don't need me at the White House to ask dumb questions anymore.
AunBear89
BearForce2

It seems "dictator" is a label more appropriate for Biden.
BearForce2
BearForce2
BearForce2

The mainstream media is an absolute joke.
AunBear89
AunBear89
This one works for you, too...

Econ For Dummies
Democrats Suck said:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/us-policy/2021/01/31/gop-stimulus-compromise/
BearForce2
BearForce2

I thought 80 million people voted for Biden, where did all the excitement go? He's just starting to make America great again.

BearForce2
BearForce2
BearForce2
BearForce2
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.