Welp....I'm shocked...shocked I tells ya

2,218 Views | 43 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Econ For Dummies
concordtom
How long do you want to ignore this user?
You know, this OT discussion board is way better than UCLA vs USC, or Cal vs Stanfurd for that matter.
AunBear89
Said Trump's biggest fan boy.
BearlyCareAnymore
MinotStateBeav said:

I get it..you guys are mad. It's okay. Your chosen president is a schmuck who's going to sell you out. Must feel that right in the gut.
See guys, this right here is the post that explains the motivation here and why there is not point in responding. You should just laugh at it. He has no intent to have a conversation. His whole point is to own the libs by throwing a turd in the punch bowl. The hilarious thing is that he is in a bubble so thick he (and BearForce is majorly in this head space) actually thinks this stuff hurts. We are happy. They are in pain. They try to throw crap out there that BOTHERS THEM thinking it will bother us.

I've been saying for over 6 months that if Biden won, what I want to see is mountains of executive orders undoing every shyty thing Trump did for 4 years, and getting the Covid response in some semblance of an order. So far Biden gets an A effing plus. I couldn't be happier. I am one step below "He's gone into the endzone! The Bears have won!" right now. That is what Minot and BF are right now. They are Stanford fans saying "Oh yeah! His knee was down!" thinking they will ruin anything when their bitterness is just the added spice to make it all better.

Biden has a shyteload of Trump crap to dig our country out of and a Covid crisis to deal with, and a 50-50 senate. No one but batshyte crazy Yogi fans is expecting more than that.

These guys act like Homer Simpson at a vegan restaurant. The waiter just brought the meal to his vegan friend and he is dancing around pointing and laughing saying "you don't have any meat! You don't have any meat! Hahahahahahaha! No meat! No meat! Sucks for you!" , now up on the table dancing and pointing "No meat! No meat!" now pants down wiggling his butt "No meat! No meat! Ha! Ha!". while everyone in the restaurant is enjoying their food and laughing about the fact that any minute he is going to try his beyond burger which he thinks must be "beyond" because they add bacon to it.

Keep it up guys! Please! Even liberals need a little laughter! I will say Cal88 disappearing from a board he frequented for 20 years was delicious, but it isn't quite the gift that keeps on giving that you guys are.
MinotStateBeav
Don't worry, the calamity you have given us in 2021 will be undone in 2024.
BearForce2
OaktownBear said:

MinotStateBeav said:

I get it..you guys are mad. It's okay. Your chosen president is a schmuck who's going to sell you out. Must feel that right in the gut.

I've been saying for over 6 months that if Biden won, what I want to see is mountains of executive orders undoing every shyty thing Trump did for 4 years, and getting the Covid response in some semblance of an order. So far Biden gets an A effing plus.

Biden said there's nothing we can do to slow down the virus. Did you mean to give him an eff plus (F+)?
The difference between a right wing conspiracy and the truth is about 20 months.
AunBear89
Try again, dipstick. That wasn't what he said. That's what you wanted to hear. Big difference. I explained this difference to your mom, so she should be able to help you out.
BearForce2
AunBear89 said:

Try again, dipstick. That wasn't what he said. That's what you wanted to hear. Big difference. I explained this difference to your mom, so she should be able to help you out.
You try again and let Trump incite your erection.
The difference between a right wing conspiracy and the truth is about 20 months.
concordtom
MinotStateBeav said:

I'm putting you on block along with BF2.
Goodbye.
MinotStateBeav
concordtom said:

MinotStateBeav said:

I'm putting you on block along with BF2.
Goodbye.
Damn, I'm devastated by this news.
Econ For Dummies
MAGABear said:

MinotStateBeav said:

We need single payer health care like every other industrialized country.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.