Cancel culture strikes CPAC

4,948 Views | 46 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by AunBear89
okaydo
How long do you want to ignore this user?

okaydo

going4roses
Are there any similarities between cpac and the Children of the Third Reich?
Tell someone you love them and try to have a good day
Econ For Dummies
okaydo said:

Nobody does cancel culture better than Israel.

https://www.ajc.org/
"Advocating for Israel and the Jewish people."

I don't know why they uninvited him. His twitter feed shows he's the kind of deep thinker who fits in well with that crowd (other than the black skin and the refusal to cover for Israel's apartheid state). I particularly like the way he eschews lower case letters.

B.A. Bearacus
In CPAC's own crisp verbiage:

dajo9
At least Young Pharaoh is showing us what real anti-semitism is so we can have a contrast to the fake charges of anti-semitism that come up just because people criticize Israel
American Vermin
going4roses
Young WHATTTTTTT ever he calls himself has now been outed from both sides.

But Candace Owens is still acceptable
going4roses
bearister
Josh Hawley gets standing ovation at CPAC for questioning election

https://mol.im/a/9305903

Tom Cotton accuses New York Times of surrendering to 'woke child mob'

https://mol.im/a/9305659

*CPAC IS basically a Hitler Youth circle jerk
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
BearChemist
Ark of Noah, anyone?

bearister
"Amid the resurrection of "the big lie" about an election stolen from Donald Trump, another deceptive theme has emerged at this weekend's rightwing gathering of the Conservative Political Action Conference: Republicans as the true party of the blue-collar worker.

It was a concept promoted variously over CPAC's first two days by, among others, a multimillionaire former governor who made a fortune in healthcare; the son of Donald Trump, who lives in his own exclusive Florida club; and two firebrand US senators with law degrees from Ivy League universities who oppose a universal hike in the minimum wage to $15 an hour."

Republicans push 'blue-collar comeback' but is the party a true friend of the worker?

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2021/feb/27/republicans-trump-blue-collar-comeback-working-people?CMP=Share_iOSApp_Other
Big C

Looks like this year's CPAC is all about giving some people on the right a feel-good weekend, to help them recover from having to endure the shock of a stolen Presidential election. (their opinion, not mine, obviously)

I'm not sure how Ted Cruz joking about his trip to Cancun helps them expand their steadily-shrinking base.

(btw, that there is one of the differences between the right and the left lately... can you imagine Newsom speaking at an event at some restaurant and saying "Hey, the food here is pretty good... not as good as the French Laundry though! Ra ha ha! "
chazzed
Republicans sued over proxy voting in the pandemic. Now they're using it to speak at CPAC:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/republicans-sued-over-proxy-voting-110143631.html
bearister
Big C said:

Looks like this year's CPAC is all about giving some people on the right a feel-good weekend, to help them recover from having to endure the shock of a stolen Presidential election..

That explains why Stormy and some of her girlfriends were bused in for the weekend. Evangelicals are big tippers! tRump Lite brought his own.

going4roses
bearister said:

Josh Hawley gets standing ovation at CPAC for questioning election

https://mol.im/a/9305903

Tom Cotton accuses New York Times of surrendering to 'woke child mob'

https://mol.im/a/9305659

*CPAC IS basically a Hitler Youth circle jerk

Speaking of Hitler
https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMejy8vvk/
concordtom
Is it too late for me to travel to CPAC so I can BOOOOOOO Trump when he takes the stage?
I wouldn't have done so at all his rallies, but I knew that that crowd would hit me over the head with a US Flag pole.
But at the jacket and tie, crowd, they'll merely boo me back and usher me out.
No hospital visit required.
concordtom
bearister said:

Why do some women have a wide gap between their boobs and some have a thin line with the boobs touching each other?
Inquiring minds want to know.
chazzed
bearister
"As the Trump party takes over the GOP, anti-Trump Republicans are abandoning the party in droves thereby weakening it for general elections while simultaneously strengthening Trump's hand inside it.

It is great news for Democrats and Joe Biden.

Democrats couldn't hope for a more perfect foil a defeated one-term president who never cracked 47% of the popular vote, left office with just 39% approval and is now hovering at an abysmal 34%, whom most Americans dislike or loathe, and a majority believe incited an insurrection against the United States.

The gift will keep giving. Courtesy of the supreme court, Trump's tax returns will soon be raked across America like barnyard manure. Expect more of his shady business dealings to be exposed more payoffs, cheats and cons as well as civil and criminal prosecutions."

Trump has captured the Republican party and that's great news for Biden

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2021/feb/28/trump-republican-party-biden-democrats?CMP=Share_iOSApp_Other
GoOskie
bearister said:

"As the Trump party takes over the GOP, anti-Trump Republicans are abandoning the party in droves thereby weakening it for general elections while simultaneously strengthening Trump's hand inside it.

Democrats couldn't hope for a more perfect foil a defeated one-term president who never cracked 47% of the popular vote, left office with just 39% approval and is now hovering at an abysmal 34%, whom most Americans dislike or loathe, and a majority believe incited an insurrection against the United States.

The gift will keep giving. Courtesy of the supreme court, Trump's tax returns will soon be raked across America like barnyard manure. Expect more of his shady business dealings to be exposed more payoffs, cheats and cons as well as civil and criminal prosecutions."

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2021/feb/28/trump-republican-party-biden-democrats?CMP=Share_iOSApp_Other
This just in: Republicans find another whistleblower who claims Hillary's emails were proven to be on Hunter's laptop while Obama spied on tRump as he sat (shat?) upon his golden toilet. Gym Jordan afraid whistle blower may be in danger of abduction by aliens in cahoots with Democrats.
BearNIt
bearister said:

The insanity and refusal to acknowledge the truth of those at CPAC will drive the Republican party so deep underground that Republicans will need a proctologist to pull their heads out of their asses to ever see the light of day let alone win a general election.
Econ For Dummies
bearister said:

There aren't that many anti-Trump Republicans.
going4roses
SFBear92 said:

bearister said:

Clearly not enough
going4roses
going4roses
sycasey
going4roses said:

SFBear92 said:

bearister said:

Clearly not enough
The anti-Trump folks have already left the party.
BearNIt
sycasey said:

going4roses said:

SFBear92 said:

bearister said:

Clearly not enough
And that's why they will have a hard time winning a general election. It is a party that is losing supporters not adding supporters.
Eastern Oregon Bear
BearNIt said:

sycasey said:

going4roses said:

SFBear92 said:

bearister said:

Clearly not enough
And that's why they will have a hard time winning a general election. It is a party that is losing supporters not adding supporters.
Ideological purity is obviously more important than actually winning enough elections to accomplish their agenda.
sycasey
BearNIt said:

sycasey said:

going4roses said:

SFBear92 said:

bearister said:

Clearly not enough
The trouble for Democrats is that the Republicans have currently sorted themselves into geographic locations that give them pretty nice advantages in the Electoral College, the House, and (especially) the Senate. They can win all three without actually getting a majority of votes.

That said, I think the migration we're seeing in response to COVID (people moving out of crowded coastal cities) is going to scramble the map in the years to come, so you can't be sure this advantage will persist.
going4roses
I'm speechless

https://instagr.am/p/CLzzvTZp2PH

Un****ingbelievable
BearNIt
sycasey said:

BearNIt said:

sycasey said:

going4roses said:

SFBear92 said:

bearister said:

Clearly not enough
The trouble for Democrats is that the Republicans have currently sorted themselves into geographic locations that give them pretty nice advantages in the Electoral College, the House, and (especially) the Senate. They can win all three without actually getting a majority of votes.

That said, I think the migration we're seeing in response to COVID (people moving out of crowded coastal cities) is going to scramble the map in the years to come, so you can't be sure this advantage will persist.
I believe that as people move from the cities and urban centers to more rural areas, this type of migration will alter the advantage that Republicans have in those areas much like the migration of Californians to Arizona and Texas or Georgia due to the film industry moving production out of California. You put this together with Latinos' massive growth as a voting bloc is largely driven by young Latinos coming of age. Per a Texas news station KERA, approximately every 30 seconds, a Latino in the US turns 18 and becomes eligible to vote. That's nearly 75,000 potential new voters each month and some 900,000 each year. You can see why the Republican stance on immigration, farmworkers, the $15 minimum wage, the COVID stimulus package, and a few other issues could cause once deep-red areas of the country to undergo demographic shifts and blunt the Republican voting blocks in those parts of the country. Let's not forget if Captain Catastrophe runs in 2024 his problem with women is not going to magically disappear. The point is that Republicans are not adding new voters at the same clip as Democrats can as their pool of voters is shrinking not expanding, hence the push for voter restriction laws by Republicans.
BearNIt
going4roses said:

I'm speechless

Un****ingbelievable
Stupid people come in all shapes and colors.
concordtom
okaydo said:

[url=https://twitter.com/nicky_pelosi/status/1363966037427957760?s=21][/url]Cancel culture strikes CPAC[url=https://twitter.com/roberthightree/status/1363969238793388044?s=21][/url]
Of course!
Trump cancels everyone but himself.

Marty Baron, who just retired as Editor in Chief of Washington Post, said it best when he describes not quite halfway thru this about how Trump seeks to disqualify everyone from being the arbiter of anything - Only Trump is qualified, or UNCANCELED. Everyone else is eliminated.

People who follow Trump are complete idiots - can't figure it out.

Hitler.
concordtom
sycasey said:

BearNIt said:

sycasey said:

going4roses said:

SFBear92 said:

bearister said:

Clearly not enough

Open the border and let latin america flood into rural areas.
going4roses
BearNIt said:

going4roses said:

I'm speechless

Un****ingbelievable
Stupid people come in all shapes and colors.

This far worse than just stupid.

At first I thought I didn't notice the second line then I was taken s back
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.