Biden's Foreign Policy Is Largely Indistinguishable From Trump's

1,877 Views | 17 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by BearForce2
AunBear89
How long do you want to ignore this user?
"There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics." -- (maybe) Benjamin Disraeli, popularized by Mark Twain
AunBear89
"There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics." -- (maybe) Benjamin Disraeli, popularized by Mark Twain
bearister
https://images.axios.com/ulLDX8S3PlOPhxFUJ-peIfwCRdI=/0x0:1280x720/1920x1080/2021/03/30/1617066434501.jpg
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
joe amos yaks
So far tPOTUS Biden's foreign policy is more pithy than that of the Xpotus T who couldn't speak in complete sentences.
BearForce2
The difference between a right wing conspiracy and the truth is about 20 months.
dajo9
BearForce2 said:

The increase is about 2%, or the rate of inflation. Not sure why they are calling that significant. Sounds like they are being hysterical, which is why BF2 is right on board with them.
American Vermin
dajo9
Corn Pop said:

dajo9 said:

BearForce2 said:

The increase is about 2%, or the rate of inflation. Not sure why they are calling that significant. Sounds like they are being hysterical, which is why BF2 is right on board with them.
How about a 10% decrease instead? I bet I could do a lot of good with $70 billion of federal budget.

Of course, I'd go way further than a 10% decrease.

Trump was running 5% - 10% increases so that is your position you can't run away from now.
American Vermin
dajo9
Corn Pop said:

dajo9 said:

Corn Pop said:

dajo9 said:

BearForce2 said:

How about a 10% decrease instead? I bet I could do a lot of good with $70 billion of federal budget.

Trump was running 5% - 10% increases so that is your position you can't run away from now.
But Trump. The siren call of the shytlib.

Sorry you didn't get the significant military increases you supported
American Vermin
BearForce2
Corn pop where did you go? Did the fascists take you out again?
The difference between a right wing conspiracy and the truth is about 20 months.
AunBear89
AunBear89
going4roses
And so what ?
dajo9
Corn Pop said:

dajo9 said:

Corn Pop said:

dajo9 said:

Corn Pop said:

dajo9 said:

BearForce2 said:

Growth at the rate of inflation is not considered "significant" by any serious person.
American Vermin
concordtom
Quote:

Biden's Foreign Policy Is Largely Indistinguishable From Trump's

Really?
Which country has he tried to bribe for dirt on opponents?
concordtom
Corn Pop said:

dajo9 said:

Corn Pop said:

dajo9 said:

Corn Pop said:

dajo9 said:

Corn Pop said:

dajo9 said:

BearForce2 said:

Growth at the rate of inflation is not considered "significant" by any serious person.
Fareed Zakaria making dajo9 look like a tool again (not hard)

Good clip.
He's calling for a reduced military budget. I applaud.
dajo9
concordtom said:

Corn Pop said:

dajo9 said:

Corn Pop said:

dajo9 said:

Corn Pop said:

dajo9 said:

Corn Pop said:

dajo9 said:

BearForce2 said:

Good clip.

It is a good clip and I completely agree with it. It is also a different discussion.

Yogi presented misinformation (being charitable, he presented hyperbole) and I called him out on it so he is trying to change the subject.

The reality is, my Presidential candidate (Biden) has requested a small increase in defense at the rate of inflation. Yogi's candidate (Trump) would have requested a "significant" increase well above inflation.
American Vermin
dajo9
Corn Pop said:

dajo9 said:

concordtom said:

Corn Pop said:

Good clip.
It is a good clip and I completely agree with it. It is also a different discussion.

Yogi presented misinformation (being charitable, he presented hyperbole) and I called him out on it so he is trying to change the subject.

The reality is, my Presidential candidate (Biden) has requested a small increase in defense at the rate of inflation. Yogi's candidate (Trump) would have requested a "significant" increase well above inflation.

Anyone that says that Trump was "my candidate" has no standing to accuse someone else of misinformation. But then, nobody regards you as a serious person so it's of little importance if you are a liar. Nobody expects more out of you.

If you want to be taken seriously as a critic of the Constitution though, you might want to work on your contractions. People that can't master contractions probably won't get much respect when dissecting the appropriate roles of the legislative and judiciary branches.

I'll keep that in mind next time I go into labor
American Vermin
BearForce2
BearForce2

Covid or dementia?
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.