Matt Gaetz

17,920 Views | 183 Replies | Last: 6 mo ago by BearHunter
okaydo
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AunBear89
okaydo said:

That may explain why Gaetz tried to get Nestor out of the way...

https://www.businessinsider.com/matt-gaetz-told-fox-news-he-let-his-adopted-son-go-on-spring-break-2021-3
"There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics." -- (maybe) Benjamin Disraeli, popularized by Mark Twain
Big C

Is it wrong to strongly dislike someone the first time you see their silly face?
Eastern Oregon Bear
okaydo said:

IOIYAR.
okaydo

okaydo

sycasey
Florida, man.
Unit2Sucks
I never would have guessed that Gaetz would have an underage sexual scandal not connected to Nestor. Just goes to show you not to pre judge someone.

Also provides context to the news of Gaetz talking about stepping down to join Newsmax.
dajo9
I wonder how Beavis feels about Butthead being under investigation
American Vermin
okaydo
So much corruption going on Florida. I never even posted about the guy who was recently indicted for hiring a friend named Alex Rodriguez for $50,000 to run as a no-party candidate against a Democratic incumbent named Jose Rodriguez to confuse voters and split the vote so that the Republican woman running for the seat would win. The plan worked and she barely won.
hanky1
Big C said:

Is it wrong to strongly dislike someone the first time you see their silly face?

I don't know why but his face reminds me of Freddie Munster
okaydo

okaydo

Titans 1998
Matt Gatez is a loser.

Low life.
dajo9
okaydo said:

These guys learned so much from Trump. You cover up crime with scandal.
American Vermin
chazzed
B.A. Bearacus
Californium
Big C said:

Of course it's wrong ... I mean, unless that person is Matt Gaetz.
B.A. Bearacus
okaydo

B.A. Bearacus
bearister
Gaetz, Ron Johnson, DeSantis, and Nunes all come from central casting for the role of white collar criminal. Taking their depositions would be sheer pleasure. They are all a half a step ahead of the law and a 50 cent cab ride from the klink.
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
Big C
bearister said:

Gaetz, Ron Johnson, DeSantis, and Nunes all come from central casting for the role of white collar criminal. Taking their depositions would be sheer pleasure. They are all a half a step ahead of the law and a 50 cent cab ride from the klink.

Can we toss Donald Trump Jr in that pot?
calpoly
Big C said:

bearister said:

Need a big pot!
BearNIt
Eastern Oregon Bear said:

okaydo said:

IOIYAR.
He shall now be known as Pedo Boy. He better pray he doesn't go to prison. He won't like being a prison wife.
bearister
calpoly said:

Big C said:

bearister said:

Need a big pot!

These guys are not rocket scientists. In court, their attorneys wouldn't let them near the same zip code as the witness stand.
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
okaydo
dajo9
BearNIt said:

okaydo said:

IOIYAR.
He shall now be known as Pedo Boy. He better pray he doesn't go to prison. He won't like being a prison wife.

Here's my question. Are we really calling men who sleep with 17 year olds pedophiles? Obviously criminal. Obviously inappropriate. But to me, a pedophile is an adult who is sexually attracted to children and is a different level of deviancy. A 17 year old is not biologically a child. Gaetz is not a pedophile. He is a criminal sexual predator (allegedly). Am I wrong about the pedophilia stuff?
American Vermin
concordtom
Big C said:

Or want to punch them the first time you hear them talk?
concordtom
okaydo said:

Oh my, that's a very bad quote.

How old is he?
Unmarried ?

I don't know about y'all but I had one girlfriend before my dating with my wife led to proposal and marriage.

What kind of guy is he?
(The lame duck kind)
concordtom
okaydo said:

So much corruption going on Florida. I never even posted about the guy who was recently indicted for hiring a friend named Alex Rodriguez for $50,000 to run as a no-party candidate against a Democratic incumbent named Jose Rodriguez to confuse voters and split the vote so that the Republican woman running for the seat would win. The plan worked and she barely won.

Yeah, I saw that. They figured it out. The electorate is stupid.
This is why, Dajo, in another thread somewhere I ended up ripping on our system of governance by the people (and ending with the Winston Churchill quote about democracy being the worst form of government except all others yet invented.)
concordtom
hanky1 said:

Big C said:

I don't know why but his face reminds me of Freddie Munster

More like a cartoon drawing comes to life. Has he appeared on The Simpson's?
concordtom
B.A. Bearacus said:

How much money do congressmen make?
And he regularly flies women he dates around in planes and stashes them in hotels?

What is he saying here? That he's a sllutt and a billionaire (or a campaign fund scammer)?
concordtom
BearNIt said:

okaydo said:

IOIYAR.

I was going to suggest that Leonard DiCaprio would be able to act like Gaetz well in the movie. Smooth, slick mouthed, though too good looking and without the odd face.
But then I pictured Leonardo getting boofed in the jail cell and now I think he'd be perfect for the part.

dajo9
concordtom said:

B.A. Bearacus said:

How much money do congressmen make?
And he regularly flies women he dates around in planes and stashes them in hotels?

What is he saying here? That he's a sllutt and a billionaire (or a campaign fund scammer)?

His family is rich. He's basically a trust fund brat.
American Vermin

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.