Matt Gaetz

17,927 Views | 183 Replies | Last: 6 mo ago by BearHunter
calpoly
How long do you want to ignore this user?
concordtom said:

BearForce2 said:

It doesn't pay to be a left wing domestic terrorist.

And how much are you getting paid to be a right wing stooge?
If it's from tRump I am sure he has been promised that the check is in the mail!
helltopay1
The person arrested for threatening to kill the entire Gaetz family used to work for CNN and MSNBC Took the DOJ NINE months to issue the arrest. Par for the course for this Admin. Response from the MSM???Crickets. ( He's a Republican so he and his entire family deserved to die....pass the salt.).
concordtom
helltopay1 said:

The person arrested for threatening to kill the entire Gaetz family used to work for CNN and MSNBC Took the DOJ NINE months to issue the arrest. Par for the course for this Admin. Response from the MSM???Crickets. ( He's a Republican so he and his entire family deserved to die....pass the salt.).
Biden has been in office 10 months, but it's his fault that this guy was only just now arrested, that gas prices are too high, that ships are backed up in Long Beach, and that the stock market is at an all-time high.

Is that right?
concordtom
calpoly said:

concordtom said:

BearForce2 said:

It doesn't pay to be a left wing domestic terrorist.

And how much are you getting paid to be a right wing stooge?
If it's from tRump I am sure he has been promised that the check is in the mail!
99.999% of all right wing stooges do it for free, thinking they are part of the uprising. Making them the stoogiest of stooges.
I mean, at least Flynn was given a government job (which he could manage to keep, even among the crimelab admin).
BearForce2
okaydo said:

Quote:

A Florida man pleaded guilty to one count of wire fraud after attempting to obtain $25 million from the family of Rep. Matt Gaetz, federal prosecutors announced on Monday.

Stephen Alford, 62, appeared in federal court in Pensacola and admitted to orchestrating an extortion scheme against Don Gaetz, the congressman's wealthy father, and making false promises that he could secure a presidential pardon for his son, who has been linked to a sex-trafficking investigation.

Alford's sentencing is set for Feb. 16 before District Judge M. Casey Rodgers. He is facing up to 20 years of prison followed by supervised release, according to the Justice Department.
Unit2Sucks
too bad right wing media isn't this funny.

bearister
"Mr. Greenberg has told federal authorities that he witnessed Mr. Gaetz have sex with the 17-year-old girl and that she was paid. In documents filed in connection with Mr. Greenberg's sentencing, the Justice Department said he had "provided truthful and timely information" that led to the charging of at least four other people and "provided substantial assistance on other matters" that the government would address only in a sealed filing."

Joel Greenberg, Former Gaetz Confidant, Sentenced to 11 Years in Prison - The New York Times

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/12/01/us/politics/matt-gaetz-confidant-greenberg-sentence.html

Don't forget, cartoon character looking goof, a smile is just a frown turned upside down.
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
bearister
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
BearHunter
The Uni-Party supports Republican Kevin McCarthy over Matt Gaetz, correct?

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.