Biden lies about new Georgia voting law

2,486 Views | 57 Replies | Last: 6 hrs ago by BearForce2
AunBear89
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Another righteous righty source of information. Come out of your echo chamber and use what little of your brain is left.
"There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics." -- Benjamin Disraeli, popularized by Mark Twain
BearForce2
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AunBear89 said:

Another righteous righty source of information. Come out of your echo chamber and use what little of your brain is left.


Cotton came on CNBC, not known to be a right wing echo chamber.

AunBear89
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Is that really your excuse. The platform he used to spread his message?

You're even dumber than I thought - and that's saying something.
"There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics." -- Benjamin Disraeli, popularized by Mark Twain
going4roses
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Another made up name
hanky1
How long do you want to ignore this user?
going4roses said:

Another made up name


I nominate Yogi as all-time great poster for all these handles. This is BI Hall of Fame level.
B.A. Bearacus
How long do you want to ignore this user?
hanky1 said:

going4roses said:

Another made up name


I nominate Yogi as all-time great poster for all these handles. This is BI Hall of Fame level.
Possibly related: hanky1 has a Fathead of the Washington Generals on his bedroom ceiling.
BearForce2
How long do you want to ignore this user?


Joe if you don't vote for me you're not black Biden.
BearForce2
How long do you want to ignore this user?
BearForce2
How long do you want to ignore this user?
dajo9
How long do you want to ignore this user?
BearForce2 said:




So tired of getting owned by Psaki you guys resort to splicing in videos. You are so bad at this.
An old white dude
LMK5
How long do you want to ignore this user?
dajo9 said:

BearForce2 said:




So tired of getting owned by Psaki you guys resort to splicing in videos. You are so bad at this.
How are you guys pronouncing her name? I'm convinced the "P" should be silent.
The truth lies somewhere between CNN and Fox.
sycasey
How long do you want to ignore this user?
LMK5 said:

dajo9 said:

BearForce2 said:




So tired of getting owned by Psaki you guys resort to splicing in videos. You are so bad at this.
How are you guys pronouncing her name? I'm convinced the "P" should be silent.

As far as I know, that is the correct way. Should be pronounced like "sake," as in the Japanese wine.
Unit2Sucks
How long do you want to ignore this user?
shot:


chaser:


But please, let's pretend like Republicans are acting in good faith.
helltopay1
How long do you want to ignore this user?
It's pronounced " sucki".
BearForce2
How long do you want to ignore this user?
dajo9
How long do you want to ignore this user?
helltopay1 said:

It's pronounced " sucki".


helltopay is pronounced "bitter"
An old white dude
BearForce2
How long do you want to ignore this user?
BearForce2
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AunBear89
How long do you want to ignore this user?
bearister
How long do you want to ignore this user?
'Putin-style democracy': how Republicans gerrymander the map

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2021/apr/11/putin-style-democracy-republicans-gerrymandering-electoral-map-democrats-census?CMP=Share_iOSApp_Other



Republican 'attacks' on corporations over voting rights bills are a hypocritical sham


https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2021/apr/11/republican-attacks-on-corporations-over-voting-rights-bills-are-a-hypocritical-sham?CMP=Share_iOSApp_Other
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
dajo9
How long do you want to ignore this user?
If the Georgia legislature tries to overturn a Georgia election, as the new Georgia law permits, then Biden is Constitutionally bound to send in Federal troops and restore legitimate Republican governance.

From the Constitution, Article 4, Section 4
"The United States shall guarantee to every state in this Union a Republican form of government"
An old white dude
Anarchistbear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
dajo9 said:

If the Georgia legislature tries to overturn a Georgia election, as the new Georgia law permits, then Biden is Constitutionally bound to send in Federal troops and restore legitimate Republican governance.

From the Constitution, Article 4, Section 4
"The United States shall guarantee to every state in this Union a Republican form of government"


I look forward to you leading "stop the steal" on Parler
BearForce2
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Refresh
Page 2 of 2
 
×
subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.