Biden lies about new Georgia voting law

6,256 Views | 70 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by BearForce2
AunBear89
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Another righteous righty source of information. Come out of your echo chamber and use what little of your brain is left.
"There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics." -- (maybe) Benjamin Disraeli, popularized by Mark Twain
BearForce2
AunBear89 said:

Another righteous righty source of information. Come out of your echo chamber and use what little of your brain is left.

Cotton came on CNBC, not known to be a right wing echo chamber.

The difference between a right wing conspiracy and the truth is about 20 months.
AunBear89
Is that really your excuse. The platform he used to spread his message?

You're even dumber than I thought - and that's saying something.
"There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics." -- (maybe) Benjamin Disraeli, popularized by Mark Twain
going4roses
Another made up name
hanky1
going4roses said:

Another made up name

I nominate Yogi as all-time great poster for all these handles. This is BI Hall of Fame level.
B.A. Bearacus
hanky1 said:

going4roses said:

Another made up name

I nominate Yogi as all-time great poster for all these handles. This is BI Hall of Fame level.
Possibly related: hanky1 has a Fathead of the Washington Generals on his bedroom ceiling.
BearForce2

Joe if you don't vote for me you're not black Biden.
The difference between a right wing conspiracy and the truth is about 20 months.
BearForce2
BearForce2
dajo9
BearForce2 said:

So tired of getting owned by Psaki you guys resort to splicing in videos. You are so bad at this.
American Vermin
LMK5
dajo9 said:

BearForce2 said:

So tired of getting owned by Psaki you guys resort to splicing in videos. You are so bad at this.
How are you guys pronouncing her name? I'm convinced the "P" should be silent.
The truth lies somewhere between CNN and Fox.
sycasey
LMK5 said:

dajo9 said:

BearForce2 said:

How are you guys pronouncing her name? I'm convinced the "P" should be silent.

As far as I know, that is the correct way. Should be pronounced like "sake," as in the Japanese wine.
Unit2Sucks
shot:

chaser:

But please, let's pretend like Republicans are acting in good faith.
helltopay1
It's pronounced " sucki".
BearForce2
dajo9
helltopay1 said:

It's pronounced " sucki".

helltopay is pronounced "bitter"
American Vermin
BearForce2
BearForce2
AunBear89
bearister
'Putin-style democracy': how Republicans gerrymander the map

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2021/apr/11/putin-style-democracy-republicans-gerrymandering-electoral-map-democrats-census?CMP=Share_iOSApp_Other

Republican 'attacks' on corporations over voting rights bills are a hypocritical sham

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2021/apr/11/republican-attacks-on-corporations-over-voting-rights-bills-are-a-hypocritical-sham?CMP=Share_iOSApp_Other
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
dajo9
If the Georgia legislature tries to overturn a Georgia election, as the new Georgia law permits, then Biden is Constitutionally bound to send in Federal troops and restore legitimate Republican governance.

From the Constitution, Article 4, Section 4
"The United States shall guarantee to every state in this Union a Republican form of government"
American Vermin
Anarchistbear
dajo9 said:

If the Georgia legislature tries to overturn a Georgia election, as the new Georgia law permits, then Biden is Constitutionally bound to send in Federal troops and restore legitimate Republican governance.

From the Constitution, Article 4, Section 4
"The United States shall guarantee to every state in this Union a Republican form of government"

I look forward to you leading "stop the steal" on Parler
BearForce2
BearForce2
dajo9
BearForce2 said:

The vast majority of Americans supported Jim Crow 1
American Vermin
BearForce2
dajo9 said:

The vast majority of Americans supported Jim Crow 1

The vast majority of Democrats Americans supported Jim Crow 1
dajo9
And today the vast majority of Republicans support Jim Crow 2. I wholeheartedly believe that Democrats were wrong to support Jim Crow 1. Today, you are doing what Democrats did then - denying it existed. But you don't care about blacks having equal access to the polls. You just care about scoring outdated points against Democrats. Hypocrite.
American Vermin
BearForce2
dajo9 said:

And today the vast majority of Republicans support Jim Crow 2. I wholeheartedly believe that Democrats were wrong to support Jim Crow 1. Today, you are doing what Democrats did then - denying it existed. But you don't care about blacks having equal access to the polls. You just care about scoring outdated points against Democrats. Hypocrite.

I don't deny the wrongs of the past but I also acknowledge progress and today voting has never been easier than any time in history. The majority of Americans also support voter ID laws including blacks. Don't let them brainwash you.

dajo9
BearForce2 said:

dajo9 said:

I don't deny the wrongs of the past but I also acknowledge progress and today voting has never been easier than any time in history. The majority of Americans also support voter ID laws including blacks. Don't let them brainwash you.

You keep talking about voter id because you don't want to talk about the issues
American Vermin
BearForce2
dajo9 said:

BearForce2 said:

dajo9 said:

You keep talking about voter id because you don't want to talk about the issues

Voter ID is your number one voting issue.

A black man's greatest fear... a white liberal who won't leave him alone.
BearForce2
dajo9
You can always tell a racist because they value states rights over individual rights.

The Constitution guarantees that every state will have a republican form of government. That's a guarantee of voting rights for individuals.
American Vermin
bearister
What is going to happen when tRump's SCOTUS ultimately rules against the tRumpist attempt to frustrate voting rights? What will be the narrative then?
helltopay1
If Biden told the truth about ANYTHING 50% of Americans would faint......Since November, Biden has just repudiated almost EVERYTHING he said and did since coming g to thge public trough....er....public office. Has the American people been told this?????NOPE.
bearister
I just wish he would scrub all evidence that tRump was ever POTUS. Counteract every act tRump ever hamfisted a pen to. Remove all evidence from the White House. If tRump ever commissions Official Portraits of himself and Melatonin, either huck them off the balcony where tRump had his Covita moment or tag them with graffiti.
Page 2 of 3

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.