Everyone should get free govt IDs

10,724 Views | 138 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by AunBear89
hanky1
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AunBear89 said:

How many times do you pinheads need to be told that the issue is not the ID? It's the obstacles created to getting the ID, as well as the other vote suppression regulations? This "How hard is it to get an ID?" straw man is getting really old and it was always stupid.

Be better or shut up.

Why do liberals keep beating the 'it's hard to get an ID straw man'?

No it's not. Liberals just think black/brown people are too dumb to get one.
AunBear89
Here is a simple answer that you can wrap your tiny little brain around:

In Texas, your University of Texas photo student ID is not an acceptable voter ID, but your open carry permit is.

Which group of voters do you think this impacts?

The rest of your point continues to be a flimsy straw man argument because you have no valid answer for why it is necessary to: (1) decrease the time allowed for early voting, (2) reduce the number of drop off locations in urban areas, while maintaining the levels in rural areas, or (3) limiting the number of voting machines in urban areas while maintaining or even increasing the numbers in rural areas, etc.
"There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics." -- (maybe) Benjamin Disraeli, popularized by Mark Twain
hanky1
AunBear89 said:

In Texas, your University of Texas photo student ID is not an acceptable voter ID, but your open carry permit is.

The rest of your point continues to be a flimsy straw man argument because you have no valid answer for why it is necessary to: (1) decrease the time allowed for early voting, (2) reduce the number of drop off locations in urban areas, while maintaining the levels in rural areas, or (3) limiting the number of voting machines in urban areas while maintaining or even increasing the numbers in rural areas, etc.

Why do you think black people are dumb?
AunBear89
hanky1 said:

AunBear89 said:

I don't. I think you are dumb.
"There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics." -- (maybe) Benjamin Disraeli, popularized by Mark Twain
hanky1
AunBear89 said:

hanky1 said:

AunBear89 said:

I don't. I think you are dumb.

Why do you think brown people like me are dumb? We're too dumb to get IDs like the white man? Why do you think POC are dumb and constantly telling us how to live our lives like defund the police (even though most POC don't want to), we can't get IDs (we can), and a host of other white man tells POC thing about their life? Does it make you feel superior to POC to tell them how to live their lives?

Just admit it. You think POC are stupid.
AunBear89
I don't think brown people are dumb. I think you, janky1, are dumb. You prove it here with every post.

Just admit it. YOU ARE DUMB,

hanky1
AunBear89 said:

I don't think brown people are dumb. I think you, janky1, are dumb. You prove it here with every post.

Racist. He finally admits that he hates black/brown people.
AunBear89
hanky1 said:

AunBear89 said:

Dumb. He finally admits that he doesn't comprehend what he reads.
BearForce2
AunBear89 said:

hanky1 said:

AunBear89 said:

Aun, do you need help getting an ID? Let's get it done sometime in the next 4 years.
hanky1
BearForce2 said:

AunBear89 said:

hanky1 said:

AunBear89 said:

Aun, do you need help getting an ID? Let's get it done sometime in the next 4 years.

Racist AND dumb!
AunBear89
BearForce2 said:

AunBear89 said:

hanky1 said:

AunBear89 said:

You are an even bigger moron than janky - and that is really saying something.

hanky1
hanky1
What an abhorrent position some of these liberals have thinking POC are too stupid to get IDs.
AunBear89
You keep saying this as if it were true. Repeating it over and over does not make it any less of a lie. Did you go the Joseph Goebbels Debate School?
BearForce2

It's all about preventing voter fraud and the Democrats need it to win elections.
AunBear89
Another lie from the lying liar.
hanky1
I would like all the liberals opposed to voter ID to give me ONE NAME of someone though know who can't get a voter ID.

Just one name.
dimitrig
hanky1 said:

I would like all the liberals opposed to voter ID to give me ONE NAME of someone though know who can't get a voter ID.

Just one name.

Give me one name of someone you know who voted fraudulently.
BearForce2
dimitrig said:

hanky1 said:

Just one name.

Bruce Bartman
BearForce2
dimitrig
BearForce2 said:

dimitrig said:

hanky1 said:

Just one name.

Bruce Bartman

You know Bruce Bartman?
AunBear89
It's not about the ID. As long as you make them free and hassle free to get.

It's all the other changes to the rules, limiting voting times, limiting places and ways to vote. Each and every one of you worthless Republican shytes know this and you are being dishonest and *****y. Or you don't know it because you are to fracking stupid and/or lazy to come out of your Reich Wing/Faux News/Conservative Twitter bubble.
going4roses
AunBear89 said:

It's all the other changes to the rules, limiting voting times, limiting places and ways to vote. Each and every one of you worthless Republican shytes know this and you are being dishonest and *****y. Or you don't know it because you are to fracking stupid and/or lazy to come out of your Reich Wing/Faux News/Conservative Twitter bubble.

They are clearly anti about making sure more people vote.
Just like they say there is no racism (gtfoh)
Just like just comply
Just like etc etc etc
Floyd was a criminal this or that so he deserved to die
16 year old girl dead because she had knife but wait in what way do they fight for the existence of black ( non foreigner/non sellouts) bodies? Never !!! so this time he was a hero no he is not

Almost the equivalent of saying "One way or another you got one of them good job"

Tell someone you love them and try to have a good day
BearForce2
AunBear89 said:

Quit the whining and get real.
hanky1
Amazing!!!!

sycasey
hanky1 said:

Amazing!!!!

You guys need to find a new joke.
going4roses
sycasey said:

hanky1 said:

Amazing!!!!

You guys need to find a new joke.

That's the rub it's not a joke to them, they are dead serious they rather destroy this country instead of change
Tell someone you love them and try to have a good day
BearForce2
dimitrig
BearForce2 said:

Like a monarchy knows anything about voting.

BearForce2

AunBear, do you need any help getting an ID this weekend?
The difference between a right wing conspiracy and the truth is about 20 months.
hanky1
Well well well looks like Dems are chasing the votes. I mean, this was always the most logical and correct thing to do.

Sorry white liberals, but here's a black liberal contradicting your entire narrative.

AunBear89
Are you a brain dead simpleton? Because you sure act like one.

IT IS NOT ABOUT THE ID REQUIREMENT - IT IS ABOUT THE OTHER OBSTACLES IN PLACE.

Having an ID doesn't matter a bit if you are stuck in line for five hours because the state decided your district only needs a couple of voting machines, while the rich district down the road gets a dozen machines. And your boss docks your pay for the time you take off to go vote. And the state severely reduced the time to vote early, and added additional obstacles to that activity.

I understand that, as a card carrying GQP, you were required to check your brains and your common sense at the door, but this should not be this hard for even you to understand.

But keep saying "Libs think brown people are dumb!" Because that's how we have political discourse these days - Republicans take their most vile and closely cherished beliefs, and project them on to others.
going4roses
The funny/interesting/most telling part of them calling someone a liberal as an insult is completely insane.

Nobody has only liberal or conservative views( unless you are clinically insane) for instance black people are very conservative on a lot of issues but yall can see that because you still see black people (brought here for chattel slavery) are nothing but animals(chattel) /property aka 3/5's of a human.
BearForce2
AunBear89 said:

Are you a brain dead simpleton? Because you sure act like one.

IT IS NOT ABOUT THE ID REQUIREMENT - IT IS ABOUT THE OTHER OBSTACLES IN PLACE.

Having an ID doesn't matter a bit if you are stuck in line for five hours because the state decided your district only needs a couple of voting machines, while the rich district down the road gets a dozen machines. And your boss docks your pay for the time you take off to go vote. And the state severely reduced the time to vote early, and added additional obstacles to that activity.

I understand that, as a card carrying GQP, you were required to check your brains and your common sense at the door, but this should not be this hard for even you to understand.

But keep saying "Libs think brown people are dumb!" Because that's how we have political discourse these days - Republicans take their most vile and closely cherished beliefs, and project them on to others.

A record 81 million people voted for Biden, rich and poor, some twice,
Do you need help getting an ID this weekend?
The difference between a right wing conspiracy and the truth is about 20 months.
AunBear89
No - I am fine. Do you need help extracting your head from your arse?

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.