Build the Wall

2,844 Views | 47 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by BearForce2
hanky1
How long do you want to ignore this user?

ROFL

hanky1
hanky1
AunBear89
More false equivalency from the moron GQP shills. "Plugging gaps" is the same as a "big beautiful wall" that runs the length of our southern border, that Mexico is going to pay for?

Why do Righteous Righties insist on proving how stupid and/or duplicitous they are?
"There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics." -- (maybe) Benjamin Disraeli, popularized by Mark Twain
hanky1
AunBear89 said:

More false equivalency from the moron GQP shills. "Plugging gaps" is the same as a "big beautiful wall" that runs the length of our southern border, that Mexico is going to pay for?

Why do Righteous Righties insist on proving how stupid and/or duplicitous they are?

Plugging the gaps = euphemism for Building the Wall

hahahahahaha
hanky1
If walls are racist and useless why plug the gaps?

hahahahaba
AunBear89
"Racist and useless" - we aren't talking about you...
"There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics." -- (maybe) Benjamin Disraeli, popularized by Mark Twain
AunBear89
No, it's a description of the plan. If I come over to your house and kick a hole in your panic room wall, and you fix the wall, is that building a wall?

Intellectual dishonesty from a RWNJ - SHOCKING!!!
hanky1
Biden is racist for the wall!!!
hanky1
AunBear89 said:

No, it's a description of the plan. If I come over to your house and kick a hole in your panic room wall, and you fix the wall, is that building a wall?

I'm glad you're finally onboard w building the Trump Wall!!! Everyone eventually agrees w Trump: walls, SALT caps, what's next?
AunBear89
Thank you for proving your intellectual dishonesty in a single post.
hanky1
Once Biden finishes building The Wall, it will be glorious. Only question is what should it be called?

The Trump Wall?
The Biden Wall?
The Trump-Biden Wall?
The Biden-Trump Wall?

BearForce2
hanky1 said:

Once Biden finishes building The Wall, it will be glorious. Only question is what should it be called?

The Trump Wall?
The Biden Wall?
The Trump-Biden Wall?
The Biden-Trump Wall?

Biden took credit for the vaccine so let's just concede the wall to him as well. The Biden Wall, final answer.
The difference between a right wing conspiracy and the truth is about 20 months.
BearForce2
AunBear89 said:

Hey Aunbear, if we all decided to come over to your house uninvited would you:

a. provide us aluminum space blankets
b. provide us free healthcare
c. provide education for our kids
d. provide us Kamala-Buttigieg 2024 t-shirts
e. build a wall around your house

The difference between a right wing conspiracy and the truth is about 20 months.
AunBear89
f. go Miss Lindsey on your sorry arses:

BearForce2
AunBear89 said:

f. go Miss Lindsey on your sorry arses:

I knew deep inside you were always a Trumpster white supremacist right wing nutjob.

BearForce2
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/ilhan-omar-biden-border-wall-b1828130.html

Ilhan Omar says it's 'shameful and unacceptable' for Biden to continue building Trump's wall

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/04/05/opinion/biden-border-wall.html

Biden Should Finish the Wall.Or the next Trump will.
BearForce2
hanky1 said:

ROFL

Nancy Pelosi said a wall is an IMMORALITY. It's not who we are as a nation!
concordtom
hanky1 said:

Build the Wall
Around your house.
sonofabear51
Thank you. Agreed
hanky1
concordtom said:

hanky1 said:

Build the Wall
Around your house.

I would love to have a fence around my house like the one Obama has around his. Go ahead and google Obama's fence. Why does Obama have a fence around his house?

Because fence's work.
hanky1
BearForce2 said:

hanky1 said:

The Trump Wall?
The Biden Wall?
The Trump-Biden Wall?
The Biden-Trump Wall?

Biden took credit for the vaccine so let's just concede the wall to him as well. The Biden Wall, final answer.

Yeah I agree. He should just own that shiet like a man and unlike posters here who refuse to own the fact that Biden is rebuilding The Wall.
hanky1
Honestly if Biden finishes building The Wall I would consider voting for him again in 2024 even though he's old as puck.
sp4149
hanky1 said:

Honestly if Biden finishes building The Wall I would consider voting for him again in 2024 even though he's old as puck.
no worry about that.

trump took credit for continuing the wall replacement projects started by Bush/Obama,
It really wasn't a "NEW" wall, in new locations.

The very expensive new Trump Wall designs all failed during testing and the replacement ("New") construction use designs from Bush/Obama. Trump did destroy a butterfly sanctuary and several protected environmental sites in preparation for construction that may now never happen.

Trump manage to misappropriate funds to repair the existing wall, which had been poorly constructed by highly paid conservative contractors; so he took credit for a 'new wall'. when he bought a building and painted it, he took credit for a new building development.

I was hoping he would build his wall along the Rio Grande and flood ...Texas
concordtom
What we'll never know is how much money he diverted to his friends, his campaign, his family, himself.

He leveraged everything he could. It would be a sad shock if we knew the half of it.
Thoroughly criminal.
BearForce2

We must protect this house.
Big C
hanky1 said:

Hey, a wall is "infrastructure", right? Yep, that would pretty much solve our problems right there! Build that wall!
BearForce2
BearForce2
BearForce2

Quietly stepping down....but it's not her fault things are so sh8tty at the border.
BearForce2
BearForce2
BearForce2
bearister
Ups and downs: Trump's $27m-a-mile border wall being scaled with $5 ladders | US-Mexico border | The Guardian

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2021/apr/24/donald-trump-border-wall-scaled-ladders
https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/us-news/2021/apr/24/donald-trump-border-wall-scaled-ladders

Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
calpoly
bearister said:

Ups and downs: Trump's $27m-a-mile border wall being scaled with $5 ladders | US-Mexico border | The Guardian

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2021/apr/24/donald-trump-border-wall-scaled-ladders
https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/us-news/2021/apr/24/donald-trump-border-wall-scaled-ladders

A similar ladder will cost a lot more than $5 at Home Depot!
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.