Hunter on Kimmel

3,425 Views | 48 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by BearForce2
okaydo
How long do you want to ignore this user?
What is the over/under on the number of posts mocking Hunter by BF2?

helltopay1
Hunter making the rounds with the usual suspects on the MSM and the late-night comics. " That might be my laptop---it was probably stolen..I have no recollection of dropping it off at the Computer repair shop...sure---it's possible everything on it is Russian misinformation." "Golly gee Hunter...why do you suppose these Republicans and nazis are saying these terrible things about you.....do you think they hate you and the wonderful Biden family that much?" 'I really don't know Jimmy baby...but, I'm sure Trump and his Russian friends are being this." " Thank you Hunter, and, God bless you." "
LMK5
okaydo said:

Never mind BF2, what do you think of him?
The truth lies somewhere between CNN and Fox.
GoOskie
LMK5 said:

okaydo said:

Yes, okaydo. What is your opinion of this very important figure? We wait with abated breath. The world is aflame because of this Hunter Biden. Please tell us!
This just in: Republicans find another whistleblower who claims Hillary's emails were proven to be on Hunter's laptop while Obama spied on tRump as he sat (shat?) upon his golden toilet. Gym Jordan afraid whistle blower may be in danger of abduction by aliens in cahoots with Democrats.
okaydo
LMK5 said:

okaydo said:

Hunter, I would argue, is the second most-handsomest presidential son of the past 60 years after JFK Jr.

AunBear89
okaydo said:

LMK5 said:

okaydo said:

Hunter, I would argue, is the second most-handsomest presidential son of the past 60 years after JFK Jr.

What about Uday and Qusay?
"There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics." -- (maybe) Benjamin Disraeli, popularized by Mark Twain
okaydo
What stunned me about that interview was that Biden was smoking crack not far from him. Not literally. But in an area I'm familiar with, near the In N Out on Sunset.
BearForce2

Jimmy and Hunter make a perfect couple.
The difference between a right wing conspiracy and the truth is about 20 months.
BearForce2

Maybe Hunter can help the media's ratings problem. Everyone wants to talk to him.
The difference between a right wing conspiracy and the truth is about 20 months.
okaydo
BearForce2 said:

I've been reading the YouTube comments and checking Twitter reaction (here and here).

And shockingly, they are like 90% positive. I was expecting a lot more negativity.

But Hunter acknowledges his flaws, just like Kimmel did when he apologized for his blackface last year.

America is a very forgiving nation. And Americans root for those facing troubles to triumph and change. And acknowledge that they have changed. And acknowledge their flaws and mistakes.

But the Republicans, backed by their leader Trump, would never admit to making mistakes. They are absolutely flawless and any thing they do wrong is not their fault.

That's why the Hunter story has failed to gain much traction outside of right-wing media, despite the hooker pics.

dajo9
okaydo said:

BearForce2 said:

I've been reading the YouTube comments and checking Twitter reaction (here and here).

And shockingly, they are like 90% positive. I was expecting a lot more negativity.

But Hunter acknowledges his flaws, just like Kimmel did when he apologized for his blackface last year.

America is a very forgiving nation. And Americans root for those facing troubles to triumph and change. And acknowledge that they have changed. And acknowledge their flaws and mistakes.

But the Republicans, backed by their leader Trump, would never admit to making mistakes. They are absolutely flawless and any thing they do wrong is not their fault.

That's why the Hunter story has failed to gain much traction outside of right-wing media, despite the hooker pics.

There's hooker pics? Maybe I should look into this story.
American Vermin
BearForce2
okaydo said:

BearForce2 said:

That's one way of looking at it, except Hunter Biden's life isn't a rags to riches story, he is white privilege. The reason why his story hasn't gained traction in the media is because its been suppressed by the media to avoid embarrassment for the Democrats and to win the election. We know you know this.
sycasey
BearForce2 said:

okaydo said:

BearForce2 said:

That's one way of looking at it, except Hunter Biden's life isn't a rags to riches story, he is white privilege. The reason why his story hasn't gained traction in the media is because its been suppressed by the media to avoid embarrassment for the Democrats and to win the election. Everyone knows this, we know you know this.
Joe Biden already won the election, so what's the motivation now?
BearForce2
sycasey said:

BearForce2 said:

okaydo said:

BearForce2 said:

That's one way of looking at it, except Hunter Biden's life isn't a rags to riches story, he is white privilege. The reason why his story hasn't gained traction in the media is because its been suppressed by the media to avoid embarrassment for the Democrats and to win the election. Everyone knows this, we know you know this.
He's the president's son so he can't hide forever. Bring him back slowly, start with Kimmel, move on to other shows to promote the book, and you'll start seeing more of him in the White House and maybe a position somewhere in government by the end of this year.
BearForce2
dajo9 said:

okaydo said:

There's hooker pics? Maybe I should look into this story.

Just for you dajo. combine the two lines below to get where you want to go.

https://twitter.com/
nickgillespie/status/1380537723602169858
AunBear89
What color is the sky in your world? It's a pretty shade of blue here in reality.
"There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics." -- (maybe) Benjamin Disraeli, popularized by Mark Twain
BearForce2
AunBear89 said:

What color is the sky in your world? It's a pretty shade of blue here in reality.
I thought we're living in a systemically racist country? It's blue for you but it must be dark and cloudy for those that can't figure out how to get an ID year after year.

AunBear89
You abject stupidity is exceeded only by your intellectual dishonesty. All you have in your pathetic repertoire is absurd straw man arguments.
AunBear89
AunBear89
sycasey
BearForce2 said:

sycasey said:

BearForce2 said:

okaydo said:

BearForce2 said:

He's the president's son so he can't hide forever. Bring him back slowly, start with Kimmel, move on to other shows to promote the book, and you'll start seeing more of him in the White House and maybe a position somewhere in government by the end of this year.
So your argument is that the media is conspiring to help Hunter Biden get a job in government?
LMK5
Here's what I really don't get about Hunter Biden. The guy is a first rate sleazeball and he knows he's a major distraction for his father, who I'm sure has been very good to him through thick and thin. Instead of slowly but surely extricating himself from the public eye, Hunter does the opposite. He goes on these shows, knowing he's going to be skewered and add to the family's embarrassment, but it doesn't deter him one bit because he knows he'll make a few more bucks in book sales. That makes it all worth it to him.

The guy's a scumbag.
sycasey
LMK5 said:

Here's what I really don't get about Hunter Biden. The guy is a first rate sleazeball and he knows he's a major distraction for his father, who I'm sure has been very good to him through thick and thin. Instead of slowly but surely extricating himself from the public eye, Hunter does the opposite. He goes on these shows, knowing he's going to be skewered and add to the family's embarrassment, but it doesn't deter him one bit because he knows he'll make a few more bucks in book sales. That makes it all worth it to him.

The guy's a scumbag.
The guy may well be a scumbag, but IMO his performance in these interviews isn't doing anything to hurt his father politically. He's done pretty well responding to everything.
LMK5
sycasey said:

LMK5 said:

The guy's a scumbag.
The guy may well be a scumbag, but IMO his performance in these interviews isn't doing anything to hurt his father politically. He's done pretty well responding to everything.
I don't think it hurts Biden politically either, but I think it hurts him personally. Joe Biden is an elder statesman from the old school. To have your son parading around the country peddling a book which is being promoted largely on sleaze and illicit behavior just has to be a major embarrassment to any family, and nothing less than a middle finger to your father, who also happens to be President of the United States. Hunter is throwing the family name under the bus for his own gain.
AunBear89
LMK5 said:
sycasey
LMK5 said:

sycasey said:

LMK5 said:

The guy's a scumbag.
I don't think it hurts Biden politically either, but I think it hurts him personally. Joe Biden is an elder statesman from the old school. To have your son parading around the country peddling a book which is being promoted largely on sleaze and illicit behavior just has to be a major embarrassment to any family, and nothing less than a middle finger to your father, who also happens to be President of the United States. Hunter is throwing the family name under the bus for his own gain.
So if this doesn't hurt the family politically (which would seem to be the major downside risk here), how is he throwing them under the bus?

I assume that if Joe Biden personally objected to any of this he would have put the kibosh on it long before now.
B.A. Bearacus
LMK5 said:

The guy's a scumbag.

You're entitled to your opinion, but the impact of your opinion is diminished by the fact that you never used remotely similar disparaging terms about Donald Trump, who is objectively a scumbag, and who you, as an American, would have more reason to care was a scumbag.
BearForce2
sycasey said:

LMK5 said:

sycasey said:

LMK5 said:

The guy's a scumbag.
So if this doesn't hurt the family politically (which would seem to be the major downside risk here), how is he throwing them under the bus?

I assume that if Joe Biden personally objected to any of this he would have put the kibosh on it long before now.

Joe Biden said Hunter is the smartest person he knows so I'm sure he doesn't have to get daddy's permission.
sycasey
BearForce2 said:

sycasey said:

LMK5 said:

sycasey said:

LMK5 said:

The guy's a scumbag.

Joe Biden said Hunter is the smartest person he knows so I'm sure he doesn't have to get daddy's permission.
All of this is public knowledge and something Hunter Biden talks about in his interviews. Again, not sure why him talking about it now is a problem for the Biden family if they don't think it is.

He's an addict who is in recovery. That person having honest and frank discussions about it can be helpful for that recovery. Outlets like Breitbart constantly using it as a political cudgel are not helpful.
okaydo
BearForce2 said:

okaydo said:

BearForce2 said:

That's one way of looking at it, except Hunter Biden's life isn't a rags to riches story, he is white privilege. The reason why his story hasn't gained traction in the media is because its been suppressed by the media to avoid embarrassment for the Democrats and to win the election. We know you know this.

White privilege doesn't exist, at least that's what I've been told from conservative media.

Oh, and he acknowledges his privilege in being a white guy who hasn't served from for crack.
Unit2Sucks
Hunter Biden has thrown his father under the bus by illuminating what a great father Joe has been to him?

That's the hot take from the party of family values?

Hunter Biden does exemplify white privilege, there is no doubt about that, but it's a familiar story in this country. The nepotism and misconduct we saw from the previous occupants of the white house was far more insidious and anti-American.
okaydo
BearForce2 said:

sycasey said:

BearForce2 said:

okaydo said:

BearForce2 said:

Biden is barely appearing on TV for his book tour.

Here is his entire "Self" section of his IMDb page. He'll disappear soon enough.

And, yes, you may think President Biden is dumb, but he has proven to be smart enough to avoid dumb controversies like having a son working in government.

Contrast Hunter's IMDB page with Don Jr.'s.

okaydo
BearForce2 said:

sycasey said:

LMK5 said:

sycasey said:

LMK5 said:

The guy's a scumbag.

Wait a second!!!!

Former vice presidents only receive Secret Service for their first six months after leaving office. So Joe Biden lost his Secret Service protection in July 2017.

Biden, as a presidential candidate, didn't start receiving Secret Service protection until March 2020.

So if Joe Biden didn't have Secret Service protection in 2018, why would Hunter have Secret Service protection?

Hmmmm....maybe you shouldn't trust right-wing media.

BF2 probably thinks the Secret Service is currently guarding Walter Mondale's kids and Dan Quayle's kids and Al Gore's kids.

BearForce2

Would you rather believe U.S. intelligence agencies that said the laptop was Russian disinformation?
okaydo
BearForce2 said:

Would you rather believe U.S. intelligence agencies that said the laptop was Russian disinformation?

Wait -- who was president of the United States in May 2018?

If Hunter Biden had unauthorized Secret Service protection in May 2018, then it's a Trump administration failure.

It also would be shocking because:

1) The Trump administration leaked like a sieve.
2) Joe Biden was known to be a likely potential presidential candidate in 2020, so why would Trump officials not know Hunter received unauthorized Secret Service protection?
3) Hunter Biden with Secret Service agents would've attracted attention. *Somebody* would've known about that.
4) Why is this unauthorized Secret Service protection coming out now? Joe Biden announced his presidential candidacy 2 years ago?

It doesn't make sense.

When Trump became president, there were five former living presidents and five former living first ladies.

All of them had presidential details.

Barack Obama and Michelle Obama have Secret Service protection.

George W. Bush and Laura Bush have Secret Service protection.

Bill Clinton and Hillary Clinton have Secret Service protection.

George H.W. and Barbara Bush had Secret Service protection.

Jimmy Carter and Rosalynn Carter have Secret Service protection.

Then the Secret Service had to protect all of President Trump's children, their spouses and grandchildren.

Don Jr. and his then-wife and kids had Secret Service protection.

Eric Trump and his wife and kids had Secret Service protection.

Ivanka Trump and Jared and their kids had Secret Service protection.

Tiffany Trump had Secret Service protection

Barron Trump had Secret Service protection.

At one point, Kellyanne Conway had Secret Service protection.

So you're telling me: That amid all those numerous Secret Service details, the Secret Service had enough resources to protect Hunter Biden while not protecting Joe Biden?

And you're telling me this is all the Trump administration's fault?

Make it make sense!

Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.