No Intelligence for the Traitor

988 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Big C
bearister
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Biden: 'Erratic' Trump should not get intelligence briefings - BBC News

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-55960298
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.com/news/amp/world-us-canada-55960298

"What value is giving him an intelligence briefing? What impact does he have at all, other than the fact he might slip and say something?" Mr Biden said.

The move is the first time a former president has been excluded from the tradition of being granted continued access to the briefings, according to the New York Times...

... In 2017, he [tRump] disclosed highly classified information to Russia's foreign minister about an Islamic State operation in what was seen as a breach of trust by many in the US intelligence community."

Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
AunBear89
Meh. No biggie. He doesn't know how to read them anyway. And they fired the guy who used to create "Intelligence Briefings Illustrated" so Trump could look at the pictures.
Big C
AunBear89 said:

Meh. No biggie. He doesn't know how to read them anyway. And they fired the guy who used to create "Intelligence Briefings Illustrated" so Trump could look at the pictures.

Trump may not be a big reader, but he's no dummy: He would hire people to scour the intelligence briefings for him and then think of ways to monetize the information. And I bet Putin still has the pee-video(s).
bearister
I think the smarter plan would be to feed tRump fake intelligence reports and then either:

1. Bust him when it is determined he is feeding the information to enemies of the state; or

2. Use him as a conduit for feeding false information to our enemies until that time when they figure out the ruse, then try , convict and execute him under the Espionage Act.
Unit2Sucks
I think we are past the point of former presidents getting these briefings ever again. It will be seen as partisan and will never happen across parties. Perhaps the next dem president will extend it to Biden but let's be real it's always been of limited value.

Trump is the least trustworthy president in history and sharing anything with him should be an impeachable offense.
Big C
Corn Pop said:

Unit2Sucks said:

I think we are past the point of former presidents getting these briefings ever again. It will be seen as partisan and will never happen across parties. Perhaps the next dem president will extend it to Biden but let's be real it's always been of limited value.

Trump is the least trustworthy president in history and sharing anything with him should be an impeachable offense.
I think Biden will get the briefings. No one will expect that he actually remembered them anyway.

I have a feeling that Biden might not be an ex-President as long as, say, Jimmy Carter.
Big C
bearister said:

I think the smarter plan would be to feed tRump fake intelligence reports and then either:

1. Bust him when it is determined he is feeding the information to enemies of the state; or

2. Use him as a conduit for feeding false information to our enemies until that time when they figure out the ruse, then try , convict and execute him under the Espionage Act.

2a. Putin will take care of him for us if he gets any false information. He would send Trump a prostitute that pees nerve gas.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.