Pelosi has a real eye for changes in the market

2,899 Views | 31 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by BearForce2
MinotStateBeav
How long do you want to ignore this user?
BearForce2
I follow Pelosi's and Feinstein's portfolio, not Warren Buffet's.

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/05/14/dianne-feinstein-husband-stock-trades-258693
The difference between a right wing conspiracy and the truth is about 20 months.
BearForce2

The difference between a right wing conspiracy and the truth is about 20 months.
dajo9
This is corruption and it should not be allowed. But you guys have no credibility. You completely ignore Trumper corruption, even when it is of the illegal variety (this Pelosi corruption is legal). You don't care about the corruption. You only care that it is a Democrat.
American Vermin
sycasey
dajo9 said:

This is corruption and it should not be allowed. But you guys have no credibility. You completely ignore Trumper corruption, even when it is of the illegal variety (this Pelosi corruption is legal). You don't care about the corruption. You only care that it is a Democrat.
Correct. I would love to reform the laws to disallow this kind of thing, but I doubt Republicans would ever be on board for that. They do just as much and more.
BearForce2
dajo9 said:

Trump bought stock while in office and made a killing?
Pelosi and Feinstein have been in office forever, the Democrats from California don't care at all.
dajo9
BearForce2 said:

dajo9 said:

Pelosi and Feinstein have been in office forever, the Democrats from California don't care at all.
You play this stupid game, oh, duh, he said corruption, I'll respond by asking about stock trades. I said corruption. You don't care about corruption. You care about Democrat vs. Republican.

American Vermin
BearForce2
You don't care about corruption, you care about Trump.
dajo9
BearForce2 said:

I just said what Pelosi was doing was corrupt. Can you say what Trump was doing was corrupt?
American Vermin
AunBear89
Calvin J. Candie said:

dajo9 said:

BearForce2 said:

dajo9 said:

You play this stupid game, oh, duh, he said corruption, I'll respond by asking about stock trades. I said corruption. You don't care about corruption. You care about Democrat vs. Republican.
A liberal hypocrite says what?

Q: Why does Calvin J. Candie have a Cal tattoo?
A sock puppet hypocrite says what?
GoOskie
dajo9 said:

BearForce2 said:

I just said what Pelosi was doing was corrupt. Can you say what Trump was doing was corrupt?
Why am I not surprised that barefarce couldn't bring himself to mention just one instance of corruption, or even something amoral or unethical.
This just in: Republicans find another whistleblower who claims Hillary's emails were proven to be on Hunter's laptop while Obama spied on tRump as he sat (shat?) upon his golden toilet. Gym Jordan afraid whistle blower may be in danger of abduction by aliens in cahoots with Democrats.
82gradDLSdad
White Supr Black Lesbian said:

This is what happens to someone who lives inside a gated reality.

This is what would have really happened to her.

Oh, I believe Nancy. Have you seen the kind of **** she has to deal with outside her SF home? Sometimes she has to come out and wake up her security guard to chase off a gawker parked in the fake red zone. Brutal. No one should have to live like this.
BearForce2

Forget Buffet, Nancy knows how to pick em.
BearForce2

AOC is outraged because she probably doesn't own any stock, at least not yet.
AunBear89
I'm sure you are equally outraged at all of the Republican politicians that do this or worse. . .
"There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics." -- (maybe) Benjamin Disraeli, popularized by Mark Twain
BearForce2
AunBear89 said:

I'm sure you are equally outraged at all of the Republican politicians that do this or worse
Start a thread and let's see if we can compare their portfolios.
BearForce2
Nancy Pelosi's husband up $700K on CrowdStrike stock purchase.
Paul Pelosi bought 5,000 shares of cybersecurity firm on Sept. 3, 2020

https://www.foxbusiness.com/markets/nancy-pelosi-husband-up-700k-crowdstrike-stock-purchase

You don't need a financial advisor, just follow what Nancy Pelosi does.
DiabloWags
You can tell the people in this thread that actually have investments in the equity market.... its ZERO given all of the clueless comments.

A Monkey could have made money buying ANYTHING in September of 2020.

Go back to class kids!

DiabloWags
dajo9 said:

This is corruption and it should not be allowed.

You have NO IDEA what youre talking about.
You have no evidence of a corrupt stock investment.
Prove it.
oski003
The market went up 50% since 9/20. Crowdstrike went up more than 100% but is now only up about 80%. Pelosi did pretty well on this and definitely beat the market. Is there any crowdstrike tie to government contracts?
BearForce2
Pelosi has a real eye for changes in the market.
dajo9
BearForce2 said:

Nancy Pelosi's 300% return since 2004 underperformed the S&P 500 return of 400%. If she were your financial advisor you would fire her.
dajo9
DiabloWags said:

dajo9 said:

Prove it.

Members of Congress trading stock in companies affected by Federal activity is like insider trading. It is legal corruption. Both sides are guilty of it.
oski003
dajo9 said:

DiabloWags said:

dajo9 said:

Prove it.

Members of Congress trading stock in companies affected by Federal activity is like insider trading. It is legal corruption. Both sides are guilty of it.

Insider trading is illegal.
oski003
dajo9 said:

BearForce2 said:

Nancy Pelosi's 300% return since 2004 underperformed the S&P 500 return of 400%. If she were your financial advisor you would fire her.

She put everything she owns in the stock market? Does she actually buy things that lose value, like food and cars? That return is her wealth, not her market return.
dajo9
oski003 said:

dajo9 said:

BearForce2 said:

She put everything she owns in the stock market? Does she actually buy things that lose value, like food and cars? That return is her wealth, not her market return.

How much money do you think Pelosi spends on food in a year?
dajo9
oski003 said:

dajo9 said:

DiabloWags said:

dajo9 said:

Prove it.

No **** Sherlock
wraptor347
https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/politics-news/gop-senator-called-his-brother-in-law-minutes-later-they-both-dumped-stocks-ahead-of-covid-crash-1249567/

https://www.npr.org/2020/04/13/832859747/stock-trades-after-coronavirus-briefing-complicate-loefflers-reelection-bid
oski003
dajo9 said:

oski003 said:

dajo9 said:

BearForce2 said:

How much money do you think Pelosi spends on food in a year?

2 million rupees
oski003
dajo9 said:

oski003 said:

dajo9 said:

DiabloWags said:

dajo9 said:

Prove it.

No **** Sherlock

If your point and wraptor's point is that many politicians, such as Pelosi, illegally use non-public information to enrich themselves, I agree with you.
dajo9
oski003 said:

dajo9 said:

oski003 said:

dajo9 said:

DiabloWags said:

dajo9 said:

Prove it.

No **** Sherlock

If your point and wraptor's point is that many politicians, such as Pelosi, illegally use non-public information to enrich themselves, I agree with you.

My point is that it is legal corruption used by both sides
BearForce2

My California girl is moving her money again. She also bought a house this year in DeSantis land.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.