Fox News says quiet part out loud

5,559 Views | 80 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by BearForce2
okaydo
How long do you want to ignore this user?
BearForce2
Who's Tim Burke? Okaydo, you missed the big fish again. I don't blame you, the mainstream media has been very silent thus far.

Meanwhile, the President's son, Hunter Biden, says the loud part out loud.

The difference between a right wing conspiracy and the truth is about 20 months.
Big C
BearForce2 said:

Who's Tim Burke? Okaydo, you missed the big fish again. I don't blame you, the mainstream media has been very silent thus far.

It's time we forgot about Americans entering a Capitol building that they paid for with their own tax dollars and start a comprehensive investigation on Hunter Biden!

Also, anybody notice it was Hunter Biden's emails? Does the word emails maybe ring a bell?!? Hunter Biden... emails... Hillary Clinton... emails... PIZZA PARLORS?!?
okaydo
BearForce2 said:

Timothy Burke is somebody your God once congratulated. Thus you should respect what Timothy Burke has to say.

going4roses
Especially when you are used to paying $0
sycasey
Big C said:

BearForce2 said:

It's time we forgot about Americans entering a Capitol building that they paid for with their own tax dollars and start a comprehensive investigation on Hunter Biden!

Also, anybody notice it was Hunter Biden's emails? Does the word emails maybe ring a bell?!? Hunter Biden... emails... Hillary Clinton... emails... PIZZA PARLORS?!?
Imagine how much damage Hunter Biden could cause from his current position doing . . . nothing in particular.
Unit2Sucks
hanky likes to talk about who progressives worship, but look at how much mindshare Art Laffer gets for scribbling something down on a napkin in the 70's. Our last president awarded him the Presidential Medal of Freedom. I can't think of anyone more responsible for the current state of our national debt than Laffer.

So, yeah, you can bet that his views aren't out of step with mainstream conservatives.
bearister
I think there should be an "off books" operation where former members of Jaeger Corps are retained to hunt down those members of the January 6 Capitol Insurrection that were captured on CCTV beating policemen and crushing them in doors.* In other words, finish the job Abraham Lincoln wouldn't let General Sherman finish.

*Inspired by Gangs of London
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
BearForce2
sycasey said:

Big C said:

BearForce2 said:

Imagine how much damage Hunter Biden could cause from his current position doing . . . nothing in particular.

I don't know, let's see where this thing goes. The apple doesn't fall far from the tree as they say.
The difference between a right wing conspiracy and the truth is about 20 months.
Anarchistbear
If you suck coke with a straw off some hooker's ass you get the rapper exemption to use the word.

Hunter is in the life.
Californium
Anarchistbear said:

If you suck coke with a straw off some hooker's ass you get the rapper exemption to use the word.
(sigh) the world is going to hell in a handbasket...

In the old days, sucking coke off a hooker's ass (with or without straw) was it's own reward.
concordtom
bearister said:

I think there should be an "off books" operation where former members of Jaeger Corps are retained to hunt down those members of the January 6 Capitol Insurrection that were captured on CCTV beating policemen and crushing them in doors.* In other words, finish the job Abraham Lincoln wouldn't let General Sherman finish.

*Inspired by Gangs of London
Keep in mind, I previously got banned for suggesting that such a thing (assassination hit, or a mob scene in the street, aka Mussolini, Khaddafi, or Saddam Hussein) - thanks to WifeIsAFurd - *could* happen to Trump. Granted, I included the most grotesque photos possible. But I never said it *should* just that it *could*.

concordtom
Anarchistbear said:

Hunter is in the life.
Since rapper's tend to be mostly black, are you suggesting that black people snort cocaine off hooker's butts?
Was that a not-so-closet racist comment from you?
concordtom
Californium said:

Anarchistbear said:

(sigh) the world is going to hell in a handbasket...

In the old days, sucking coke off a hooker's ass (with or without straw) was it's own reward.
dirty old man.
concordtom
okaydo said:

So cool that our President devoted time to tweet about the Manti Te'o fiasco.
He was probably turned on by it, went to the nearest bathroom and wanked off!
Anarchistbear
concordtom said:

Anarchistbear said:

Hunter is in the life.
Since rapper's tend to be mostly black, are you suggesting that black people snort cocaine off hooker's butts?
Was that a not-so-closet racist comment from you?

No, they write songs about it. Art is different than life. Besides, is there something wrong with it? Are you insulting womens' butts, or people who sniff coke off bookers butts?

"I once snorted cocaine
Off of Gwen Stefani's ass
I used to ride around in limousines
And flash my backstage pass"

okaydo
concordtom said:

okaydo said:

He wasn't president when that tweet was sent. See the date.
Unit2Sucks
Hunter is a POS but he's not involved in politics or the administration. Not that he's not fair game for criticism, but why should we care? No one is defending him or supporting his BS.

Contrast him with Trump Jr who is also a POS but completely in lack of self awareness. Jr also acts as an attack dog for his POS father and is an active participant in Republican politics, outrage machine and grievance culture.

Hunter is a sad sack with severe problems who is more likely to commit suicide. Jr is a malevolent dips-hit more likely to commit domestic violence or turn into OJ. Pretty clear which one fell closer to the tree.
BearForce2

You know it's just a game, Hunter is fair game and Hunter is the Democrat's favorite N-word user.
dimitrig
okaydo said:

I was once at a bar in the mid-1990s in rural Alaska. Other than my companions and the owner (and his Inuit wife) there was only one other guy there.

A Bulls game was on TV and we were watching it.

The guy, thinking he was apparently in safe company since we were all caucasian, turned to me and said about Michael Jordan, who had recently signed a one year contract for $30M :

"I don't care how good he is. No n-word is worth $30 million per year."

I politely told him that MJ probably made more than that in endorsements alone so SOMEONE thinks he's worth it.

He thought about it a moment and returned to sipping his beer while we moved to the other end of the bar.

It's really sad when there are people arguing about $15/hour like it's the 1970's or something when that would have been a good wage.

concordtom
okaydo said:

concordtom said:

okaydo said:

He wasn't president when that tweet was sent. See the date.
Funny. I actually had looked, but my quick scan saw the 17 and read that as the year, not the 13.

Still.... I'm 22 hours into Barack's book and so far there is no mention of Manti, if you know what I mean!
BearForce2
dimitrig said:

It's really sad when there are people arguing about $15/hour like it's the 1970's or something when that would have been a good wage.

Woke corporations like McDonalds will say one thing but do something else.
bearister
No POTUS involved. Mods probably agree. Civil War minded hillbillies will be put to ground by the Army. Just the facts.
concordtom
bearister said:

No POTUS involved. Mods probably agree. Civil War minded hillbillies will be put to ground by the Army. Just the facts.
Hey, you know I don't mind the fantasies.
I have them, myself, all the time.
As Paul Simon sang, "there must be 50 ways to...."
concordtom
dimitrig said:

I was once at a bar in the mid-1990s in rural Alaska. Other than my companions and the owner (and his Inuit wife) there was only one other guy there.

The guy, thinking he was apparently in safe company since we were all caucasian, turned to me and said about Michael Jordan, who had recently signed a one year contract for $30M :

I politely told him that MJ probably made more than that in endorsements alone so SOMEONE thinks he's worth it.

He thought about it a moment and returned to sipping his beer while we moved to the other end of the bar.

That's a pretty sad story.
concordtom
Unit2Sucks said:

Hunter is a POS but he's not involved in politics or the administration. Not that he's not fair game for criticism, but why should we care? No one is defending him or supporting his BS.

Contrast him with Trump Jr who is also a POS but completely in lack of self awareness. Jr also acts as an attack dog for his POS father and is an active participant in Republican politics, outrage machine and grievance culture.

Hunter is a sad sack with severe problems who is more likely to commit suicide. Jr is a malevolent dips-hit more likely to commit domestic violence or turn into OJ. Pretty clear which one fell closer to the tree.
I went to find a picture of Jr with Vanessa, his wife who left him, no doubt because he's a complete idiot.
But then I found this. Oh my goodness.
https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/relationships/dating/vanessa-trump-penned-love-letters-to-lockedup-latin-king-boyfriend/news-story/3f8852d31e7cee6a5e231fa1f4bd3924
Big C
Unit2Sucks said:

Not that I lie awake at night worrying about the possibility, but as long as Don Jr. is with that Kimberly G, he's probably more likely to be on the receiving end of the domestic violence, not the committing end. I could see that wimp cowering before her.
bearister
concordtom said:

dimitrig said:

That's a pretty sad story.

.and those same a$$h@les thought it was funny when they elected a hot bird brain chick Governor.

but one thing I will say about the Palins, they can gouge, eye poke, bite, crotch kick, scratch, and throat punch in the mud and the blood and the beer with the best of them. It was tragic the McCain/Palin ticket didn't win so that they could have taken their tundra hillbilly act to the White House lawn during Holiday functions. Say what you will about them, but they know how to bring da ruckus.

BearForce2
going4roses
And the reason you care is ?
hanky1
And yet you sheep continue to listen and worship at the alter without any questions whatsoever.

Eastern Oregon Bear
hanky1 said:

And yet you sheep continue to listen and worship at the alter without any questions whatsoever.

This sheep is questioning the alter you worship at.
dajo9
So when I saw on tv that the police cleared Lafayette Park with tear gas and then Trump held a press conference there, what was what? A theater with actors?
American Vermin
sycasey
dajo9 said:

So when I saw on tv that the police cleared Lafayette Park with tear gas and then Trump held a press conference there, what was what? A theater with actors?
Here's a timeline:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2021/06/10/lingering-questions-about-clearing-lafayette-square/

Based on their own report, the Park Police say they were already planning on clearing the area and were not specifically ordered by Trump to do so. But the report also says that they were not aware of Trump's plan to visit the area until right before he was going to come out, at which point the park had not been cleared yet. So it seems likely they were at least under pressure from the Administration to make it happen quickly.

And also the Secret Service seemed to take their own actions to clear the area (pepper spray, etc.) without being in communication with the Park Police.

Seems to me this is yet another example of the chaos and poor planning of the Trump Administration, if not a fully premeditated action. I'm also not sure what exactly the media "lied" about here. They saw the park cleared and then Trump come out for a photo op, and they reported on what they saw.
Anarchistbear
IG Report

On the morning of June 1, the Secret Service procured antiscale fencing to establish a more secure perimeter around Lafayette Park that was to be delivered and installed that same day. The USPP, in coordination with the Secret Service, determined that it was necessary to clear protesters from the area in and around the park to enable the contractor's employees to safely install the fence. The USPP planned to implement the operation as soon as the fencing materials and sufficient law enforcement officers arrived at the park. Six other law enforcement agencies assisted the USPP and the Secret Service in the operation to clear and secure areas near the park.

The operation began at 6:23 p.m. and was completed by 6:50 p.m. Shortly thereafter, at 7:01 p.m., President Trump walked from the White House through Lafayette Park to St. John's Church. At 7:30 p.m., the contractor began assembling and installing the antiscale fence and completed the work by approximately 12:30 a.m. on June 2.

We found that the USPP had the authority and discretion to clear Lafayette Park and the surrounding areas on June 1. The evidence we obtained did not support a finding that the USPP cleared the park to allow the President to survey the damage and walk to St. John's Church. Instead, the evidence we reviewed showed that the USPP cleared the park to allow the contractor to safely install the antiscale fencing in response to destruction of property and injury to officers occurring on May 30 and 31. Further, the evidence showed that the USPP did not know about the President's potential movement until mid- to late afternoon on June 1hours after it had begun developing its operational plan and the fencing contractor had arrived in the park.
Last Page
Page 1 of 3

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.