bubbanailed it in 2008

2,122 Views | 27 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by bearister
helltopay1
How long do you want to ignore this user?
in 2008, bill Clinton was livid with rage that a back-bench outsider from Chicago who had never run a lemonade stand was trying to usurp the throne occupied for so long as king Bill and Queen Hillary.

He knew Obama was a fraud, and, said so on the stage inSouth Carolina. He intimated there was no difference between Jesse Jackson, the race-hustler from Chicago, thge Reverend Wright, the race-hustler from Chicago, and, the latest race hustler, Barack Obama, also, conveniently from the eternally corrupt Democratic machine in Chicago.
Bill, of course, was the horniest dog of any President in American history....he reliably even raped Juanita Broderick, a married woman in a hotel in Arkansas....he invited her to his hotel room ( she was a government employee under Clinton) She was accompaniedtto his room by the security guards working for Clinton.

Years later, she received a settlement from Clinton.

But, a broken clock is right twice a day..Clinton accurately described Obama as a race-hustler. Hillary even slyly suggested he was a Muslim, which he was.." At least, I don't have proof that he is a muslim."

Clinton actually served as a Moderate Democrat most of the time..." He introduced much-needed Welfare reform....you want a government check????then, work for it...
He also said, 'thge era of big government is over." Imagine that!!!!!!!He knew they bat-s*** crazies in his party were coming, but, he hoped to stall them as long as he could.

Nice try, Bill....I actually could sleep some nights if Bill & Hillary were co-presidents...of course, they are both hopelessly corrupt, but, neither of them are radical, left-wing muslim presidents hell-bent on destroying our country...
The presidency of Obama was wonderful for......Obama. He now has more money than Jeff Bezos and is hailed as an aging rock-star.
The folks did not like his policies at all.....they saddled him with a Republican congress and Republican state-legislatures around the country. He was is a disaster for his party. One day all his scandals will be exposed by honest historians.....( all three of them).
bearister
"A legion of horribles, hundreds in number, half naked or clad in costumes attic or biblical or wardrobed out of a fevered dream with the skins of animals and silk finery and pieces of uniform still tracked with the blood of prior owners, coats of slain dragoons, frogged and braided cavalry jackets, one in a stovepipe hat and one with an umbrella and one in white stockings and a bloodstained wedding veil and some in headgear or cranefeathers or rawhide helmets that bore the horns of bull or buffalo and one in a pigeontailed coat worn backwards and otherwise naked and one in the armor of a Spanish conquistador, the breastplate and pauldrons deeply dented with old blows of mace or sabre done in another country by men whose very bones were dust and many with their braids spliced up with the hair of other beasts until they trailed upon the ground and their horses' ears and tails worked with bits of brightly colored cloth and one whose horse's whole head was painted crimson red and all the horsemen's faces gaudy and grotesque with daubings like a company of mounted clowns, death hilarious, all howling in a barbarous tongue and riding down upon them like a horde from a hell more horrible yet than the brimstone land of Christian reckoning, screeching and yammering and clothed in smoke like those vaporous beings in regions beyond right knowing where the eye wanders and the lip jerks and drools."

"No, I mean it. You've got a nice place. It's not every man that can live off the land, you know. You do your own thing in your own time. You should be proud."

Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
AunBear89
"There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics." -- (maybe) Benjamin Disraeli, popularized by Mark Twain
okaydo
Ever since helltopay1 learned that Obama and his ancestors have contributed more to America than him and his ancestors, he's been on a wild tear to take the former president down.

Even past Obama haters have eased up.

But helltopay1's jealous rage knows no bounds.
helltopay1
Just contact Bill & Hillary to verify what I said.....( also every Demo around at the time). Common knowledge. Obama had a wonderful opportunity to help unify the Country try...insteAd, he took every opportunity to sew division, mistrust and confusion. Helped our enemies....Iran deal, did not punish Russia for their annexation of Crimea..gave Ukraine sandwiches and blankets instead of weapons..undermined Israel 24 hours a day for 8 eight years...indeed, worked behind the scenes to overthrow Bibi..spied on Trump, his family..orchestrated the Russian collusion hoax with real collusion from the Hillary campaign and the DNC. Weaponized Federal agencies, including the IRS, to curtail contributions to Mitt Romney..

I could care less that Obama is 50% black..so what????His race exonerates him from analysis ????He's a punk....I'm 50% French and 50% English---so what???
dimitrig
helltopay1 said:

Just contact Bill & Hillary to verify what I said.....( also every Demo around at the time). Common knowledge. Obama had a wonderful opportunity to help unify the Country try...insteAd, he took every opportunity to sew division, mistrust and confusion. Helped our enemies....Iran deal, did not punish Russia for their annexation of Crimea..gave Ukraine sandwiches and blankets instead of weapons..undermined Israel 24 hours a day for 8 eight years...indeed, worked behind the scenes to overthrow Bibi..spied on Trump, his family..orchestrated the Russian collusion hoax with real collusion from the Hillary campaign and the DNC. Weaponized Federal agencies, including the IRS, to curtail contributions to Mitt Romney..

I could care less that Obama is 50% black..so what????His race exonerates him from analysis ????He's a punk....I'm 50% French and 50% English---so what???

You are 100% idiot, though.

Or, should I say, L'idiot?

BearForce2
dimitrig said:

helltopay1 said:

You are 100% idiot, though.

Or, should I say, L'idiot?

• Obama sewed division, mistrust and confusion.
  • Helped our enemies....Iran deal, did not punish Russia for their annexation of Crimea..
  • gave Ukraine sandwiches and blankets instead of weapons..
  • undermined Israel 24 hours a day for 8 eight years...
  • worked behind the scenes to overthrow Bibi..
  • spied on Trump, his family
  • orchestrated the Russian collusion hoax with real collusion from the Hillary campaign and the DNC.
  • Weaponized Federal agencies, including the IRS, to curtail contributions to Mitt Romney.

Biden is worse, no surprise.
The difference between a right wing conspiracy and the truth is about 20 months.
AunBear89
"There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics." -- (maybe) Benjamin Disraeli, popularized by Mark Twain
helltopay1
Dear Dim: You shouldn't say ANYTHING without permission from adults..at least you have the self-awareness to characterize accurately your brain power (dim)
kelly09
The leftists on this page know Obama is a racist but he's their racist!
AunBear89
kelly09 said:

The leftists on this page know Obama is a racist but he's their racist!
chazzed
My god, the Republicans on this board are radical beyond belief. I know that this may seem like typical 2021 partisan rhetoric, but just take a step back and consider this group:
helltopay
hanky
yogi
bearforce
cal88
minotstatebeav
kelly09

When a group makes wifeisafurd come across as left of center, that group has problems with being in touch with reality.
BearForce2
helltopay1 said:

Dear Dim: You shouldn't say ANYTHING without permission from adults..at least you have the self-awareness to characterize accurately your brain power (dim)

Dim is usually calm but gets triggered when any criticism is thrown at Obama.
The difference between a right wing conspiracy and the truth is about 20 months.
BearForce2
chazzed said:

My god, the Republicans on this board are radical beyond belief. I know that this may seem like typical 2021 partisan rhetoric, but just take a step back and consider this group:
helltopay
hanky
yogi
bearforce
cal88
minotstatebeav
kelly09

When a group makes wifeisafurd come across as left of center, that group has problems with being in touch with reality.

Those on the list don't all consider themselves conservative but I understand it's easier for you to label them rather than challenge their views.
AunBear89
Like any of you have opinions. You just spit up what your Right Wing Twitter bubble spoon feeds you.
helltopay1
Shakespeare had it right, of course..But....there are two kinds of idiots....evil and good-natured..we can live with the latter...we cannot and must not live with the former( i.e. the current admin).
helltopay1
Dear Chazzed: Conservatives support the Constitution. how radical is that????They also support free enterprise...how radical is that???Thedy also support limited government....how radical is that????They also support a strong military....How radical is that?????Thedy also support federalism.....how radical is that????

Better lock us all up before we can do any more damage..
chazzed
BearForce2 said:

chazzed said:

helltopay
hanky
yogi
bearforce
cal88
minotstatebeav
kelly09

Those on the list don't all consider themselves conservative but I understand it's easier for you to label them rather than challenge their views.

Whether or not such posters call themselves Republicans is immaterial. They exclusively try to undermine the only major party in the U.S. that has been operating in good faith in recent years. So, they are doing the bidding of Republicans. The Republican party is more criminally insane than at any other time, and that is saying something. I will not wear kid gloves on such people in this arena, even if those people lack the self-awareness to realize what they are doing.
BearForce2
chazzed said:

BearForce2 said:

chazzed said:

helltopay
hanky
yogi
bearforce
cal88
minotstatebeav
kelly09

Whether or not such posters call themselves Republicans is immaterial. They exclusively try to undermine the only major party in the U.S. that has been operating in good faith in recent years. So, they are doing the bidding of Republicans. The Republican party is more criminally insane than at any other time, and that is saying something. I will not wear kid gloves on such people in this arena, even if those people lack the self-awareness to realize what they are doing.

dajo9
Conservatives support minority rule.
Conservatives support huge deficits.
Conservatives support huge wealth inequality.
Conservatives support blindness to racial injustice.
Conservatives support big government for women.
Conservatives support profits over healthcare.
Conservatives support climate change.

This is being generous. I didn't even get into the outright white supremacy and fascism supported by conservative allies on the fat right and left.
American Vermin
bearister
When do we get helltopay1's indecipherable Cormac McCarthy like stream of consciousness take on tRump using the Justice Department as his private Gestapo to conduct an operation against his political enemies?

bearister
helltopay1 said:

Dear Chazzed: Conservatives support the Constitution. how radical is that????They also support free enterprise...how radical is that???Thedy also support limited government....how radical is that????They also support a strong military....How radical is that?????Thedy also support federalism.....how radical is that????

No, this is what the modern Republican supports:

"The demonisation of opponents that's clearly a factor that has shifted a lot when it comes to the Republican party, as well as the encouragement of political violence," she said, adding that the change has been driven in large part from the top.
"We have several quotes from Trump, that show how he has encouraged supporters to use violence against either journalists or political opponents."

Republicans closely resemble autocratic parties in Hungary and Turkey study | Republicans | The Guardian

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/oct/26/republican-party-autocratic-hungary-turkey-study-trump

*and this article was before tRump's Gestapo operation was unmasked.
BearNIt
bearister said:

helltopay1 said:

No, this is what the modern Republican supports:

"The demonisation of opponents that's clearly a factor that has shifted a lot when it comes to the Republican party, as well as the encouragement of political violence," she said, adding that the change has been driven in large part from the top.
"We have several quotes from Trump, that show how he has encouraged supporters to use violence against either journalists or political opponents."

Republicans closely resemble autocratic parties in Hungary and Turkey study | Republicans | The Guardian

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/oct/26/republican-party-autocratic-hungary-turkey-study-trump

*and this article was before tRump's Gestapo operation was unmasked.
We are just starting to see the last administration's attempts at tearing this Republic apart. Investigating one's political opponents is something that democracies refrain from doing unless there is cause. The U.S. Deputy AG has asked the Inspector General to investigate the handling of the leak investigation into Captain Catastrophe's political rivals. Would Nixon have done something like Captain Catastrophe did during his presidency?
BearForce2

G7
helltopay1
Dear Nit: I hate to nit-pick; but, what are you talking about??
AunBear89
helltopay1 said:

Ladies and gentlemen, I give you the modern GQP voter:

helltoupee is the one on the left.
bearister
BearForce2 said:

G7

Putin buggered tRump. I can't prove it, I just know it's true.
BearNIt
helltopay1 said:

Not really sure I can be clearer. Captain Catastrophe attempted to tear the Republic apart via his blatant disregard for the law and norms. He used his Attorney General and the DOJ as his private law firm. The DOJ undertakes a leak investigation and seeks the metadata of his political rivals, including a minor. Can't imagine what Republicans would do if a Democrat did what Captain Catastrophe is suspected of having done which is the investigation of a political rival. These actions are something we might expect from the Nixon administration and its investigation of political rivals.
bearister
"Obama had a wonderful opportunity to help unify the Country try...insteAd, he took every opportunity to sew division"

"Here's John Boehner offering his plans for Obama's agenda: "We're going to do everything and I mean everything we can do to kill it, stop it, slow it down, whatever we can."

Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell summed up his plan to National Journal: "The single most important thing we want to achieve is for President Obama to be a one-term president." Politico, 10/28/2010

Republican Revolution - Wikipedia*

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Republican_Revolution

*This marked the end of the pursuit of unity and bipartisanship and was the harbinger of the end of democracy and the descent into totalitarianism. It gave birth to evil and morally compromised people like Mitch McConnell, Devin Nunes, Kevin McCarthy, Jim Jordan, Ron Johnson, Rand Paul, Marjorie Taylor Greene, John Kennedy (Louisiana), etc., etc. It marked the beginning of the Fall of the American Empire (tRump simply exploited it to loot the country via manipulation of the stock market by tweet, business dealings, secret commissions on arms sales, etc.).
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.