100% I support religious freedom

3,863 Views | 41 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by BearForce2
hanky1
How long do you want to ignore this user?
but this religion you liberals believe in is really, really weird. I mean why worship this guy and pray at his alter? Anyways you do you but I reserve my freedom of speech to make fun of you for it.

hanky1
Can one of you worshipers please explain this religion to me? I am genuinely curious why you created this new religion.
okaydo
hanky1 said:

but this religion you liberals believe in is really, really weird. I mean why worship this guy and pray at his alter? Anyways you do you but I reserve my freedom of speech to make fun of you for it.

Oh, wow, I assume this is in response to the proposal by Chancellor Christ to rename Sproul Hall "Fauci Hall" and Sproul Plaza "Fauci Plaza" because there already is a Sproul Hall at UCLA?

BearForce2
okaydo said:

Oh, wow, I assume this is in response to the proposal by Chancellor Christ to rename Sproul Hall "Fauci Hall" and Sproul Plaza "Fauci Plaza" because there already is a Sproul Hall at UCLA?

Carol Christ is still hurting from George Floyd, she needs space.
The difference between a right wing conspiracy and the truth is about 20 months.
chazzed
Just because your Republican party finds a particular official infallible and worships him, doesn't mean that every party does the same. Weirdo.
hanky1
chazzed said:

Just because your Republican party finds a particular official infallible and worships him, doesn't mean that every party does the same. Weirdo.

You guys are practically suckling at the teat of this man. No you have no right to claim others as being weird.
okaydo
hanky1 said:

chazzed said:

You guys are practically suckling at the teat of this man. No you have no right to claim others as being weird.

Why didn't your God Trump fire him? I mean, Trump must've been in awe because I recall the "fire fauci" chants last year.
bearister
Happy to research the infectious disease expert you take your cues from. Name?
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
okaydo
bearister said:

hanky1 worships Scott Atlas.
hanky1
bearister said:

I listen to everyone and question all of them all the time. I never worship at anyone's alter. Because of this, some of you think I'm an extremist. Lol it just shows how brainwashed people have become.
bearister
hanky1 said:

bearister said:

I listen to everyone and question all of them all the time.

COURIC: And when it comes to establishing your world view, I was curious, what newspapers and magazines did you regularly read before you were tapped for this to stay informed and to understand the world?

PALIN: I've read most of them again with a great appreciation for the press, for the media

COURIC: But what ones specifically? I'm curious.

PALIN: Um, all of them, any of them that have been in front of me over all these years.

COURIC: Can you name any of them?

PALIN: I have a vast variety of sources where we get our news.
BearForce2

This lifeguard confused people and may have been responsible for the deaths of many.
The difference between a right wing conspiracy and the truth is about 20 months.
bearister
Yeah, to this day Republicans are still dropping like elephants from stubbornly following his initial mask advice.
BearForce2
bearister said:

Yeah, to this day Republicans are still dropping like elephants from stubbornly following his initial mask advice.

Fauci's initial mask advice:

"Masks are really for infected people to prevent them from spreading infection to people who are not infected rather than protecting uninfected people from acquiring infection." - Fauci in Feb 2020.

hanky1
Heil Fauci. Worship me!

sycasey
No one on this board talks about Fauci more than hanky1. I think I know who is obsessed with the guy.
BearForce2
bearister
bearister
BearForce2 said:

bearister said:

"Masks are really for infected people to prevent them from spreading infection to people who are not infected rather than protecting uninfected people from acquiring infection." - Fauci in Feb 2020.

Pretty sure you missed my point. Fauci initially gave bad advice which would have minimized mask wearing. tRumpists have never worn masks because their cult leader politicized them. I was making a joke that they are still following Fauci's bad advice (they are really following tRump's advice). tRumpists probably never knew what Fauci's advice was anyway because their targeted FaceBook news feeds never contained any of it.

bearister
For all the science experts on the Right:

Florida coronavirus outbreak: Two employees dead as virus sweeps Manatee County government building - CNN

https://www.cnn.com/2021/06/22/us/florida-manatee-county-coronavirus-outbreak/index.html

"The government building was closed on Friday as a precaution. It reopened Monday but officials didn't implement a mask requirement, instead keeping them optional."

*I'm thinking our next POTUS DeSantis could have killed 2,000,000 Americans had he served during tRump's term.
Do you think he is drawing up a contingency plan for when all those no vax required cruise ships become Voyages of the Dead and want to come back to Florida ports?

bearister
This is how my expert is calling it. How does yours see it?

'Delta' variant accounts for A FIFTH of all new COVID-19 cases in US

https://mol.im/a/9713717
BearForce2
bearister said:

BearForce2 said:

bearister said:

Pretty sure you missed my point. Fauci initially gave bad advice which would have minimized mask wearing. tRumpists have never worn masks because their cult leader politicized them. I was making a joke that they are still following Fauci's bad advice (they are really following tRump's advice). tRumpists probably never knew what Fauci's advice was anyway because their targeted FaceBook news feeds never contained any of it.

Bad advice? How about wrong science?
Anyways, Trumpists had Clorox in their system which made them immune.
bearister
Fauci has been very predictive since then. Many would still be alive had they followed his advice The South better pay attention to him now or many will die in the weeks after the Fourth.
BearForce2
hanky1 said:

Heil Fauci. Worship me!

Heil Fauci, Heil Biden.

hanky1
Can all believers of this religion just stay home and never leave until COVID is wiped from the Earth? You can worship your Fauci poster.
hanky1
Heil Fauci

hanky1
This is what I've been saying lol.

And now even progressive writers/reporters are catching on.

Everyone always ends up agreeing w hanky1 because hanky1 always ends up right.

hanky1
The sheep are slowly waking...

Newsweek opinion editor: Fauci represents 'extremely arrogant and highly politicized elite'
https://www.yahoo.com/news/newsweek-opinion-editor-fauci-represents-223850670.html
dajo9
Why is the right obsessed with Fauci? This thread has something close to 30 posts and over half of them are from hanky and bearforce2. What is your obsession?
BearForce2
dajo9 said:

Why is the right obsessed with Fauci? This thread has something close to 30 posts and over half of them are from hanky and bearforce2. What is your obsession?

I suppose this could be an honest question. Answer: I'm not obsessed with Fauci, but the left is and they're trying to protect him. Why protect a liar and lunatic?

Forget Covid for a second, what about hiding these gruesome medical experiments on dogs funded by taxpayers?

dajo9
BearForce2 said:

dajo9 said:

I suppose this could be an honest question. Answer: I'm not obsessed with Fauci, but the left is and they're trying to protect him. Why protect a liar and lunatic?

Forget Covid for a second, what about hiding these gruesome medical experiments on dogs funded by taxpayers?

What about them? I don't know much about Fauci and these things because I'm not obsessed with Fauci, like you are. There's about 100 things in government I'm more concerned about than this.
sycasey
BearForce2 said:

dajo9 said:

We can start with the fact that that photo shared by Disclose is from a study NOT funded by the NIH.

https://www.politifact.com/article/2021/oct/28/unpacking-noise-around-dr-anthony-fauci-and-beagle/

So already we're off to a rocky start. However, yes, it seems clear that many medical experiments use dogs and other animals. Is this something you're opposed to in general? Do you think the responsibility for this practice lies entirely with Fauci?

Or is this just a convenient stick to hit a political opponent with?
Eastern Oregon Bear
sycasey said:

BearForce2 said:

dajo9 said:

T
We can start with the fact that that photo shared by Disclose is from a study NOT funded by the NIH.

https://www.politifact.com/article/2021/oct/28/unpacking-noise-around-dr-anthony-fauci-and-beagle/

So already we're off to a rocky start. However, yes, it seems clear that many medical experiments use dogs and other animals. Is this something you're opposed to in general? Do you think the responsibility for this practice lies entirely with Fauci?

The very first work study job I had at Cal, even before my first classes, was feeding and cleaning cleaning cages of rats that were being used in cancer research. Many of them had tumors and it wasn't too unusual to find dead ones each day. I took it because it was the highest paying job on the board but I quit after a month or so. Too depressing and I could see I was changing in ways I didn't like.
sycasey
Eastern Oregon Bear said:

sycasey said:

BearForce2 said:

dajo9 said:

T

The very first work study job I had at Cal, even before my first classes, was feeding and cleaning cleaning cages of rats that were being used in cancer research. Many of them had tumors and it wasn't too unusual to find dead ones each day. I took it because it was the highest paying job on the board but I quit after a month or so. Too depressing and I could see I was changing in ways I didn't like.
Sounds like it would be. I honestly don't know if this kind of animal experimentation is necessary or not. If it (quite sadly) is then I would expect scientific government agencies to fund some of it. If not, then that's a conversation that goes way beyond Fauci. I am interested in a conversation about that, but not if it's just being used to point fingers at the current administration; it's clear that this practice has been happening across many governments for a long time.
dajo9
sycasey said:

Eastern Oregon Bear said:

sycasey said:

BearForce2 said:

dajo9 said:

T

Sounds like it would be. I honestly don't know if this kind of animal experimentation is necessary or not. If it (quite sadly) is then I would expect scientific government agencies to fund some of it. If not, then that's a conversation that goes way beyond Fauci. I am interested in a conversation about that, but not if it's just being used to point fingers at the current administration; it's clear that this practice has been happening across many governments for a long time.

Narrator:

It's being used to point fingers at the current administration
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.