time to stand up

2,688 Views | 35 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by BearForce2
helltopay1
How long do you want to ignore this user?
According to the latest survey, 52% of Americans support a forensic audit of all 50 states in the last election.
46% said no
2% don't care

So...without any explanation, argument or commentary, would you support a rigorous forensic audit of the last election???
Related question....Would it be in the public interest ??.
bearister
In light of the fact tRump got shut out 86 times in court on the issue, I want no portion of my tax dollars used. I'm fine with tRump funding it with the money he raises from the Deplorables. Then he can file court action number 87, and if he wins, I would award him costs and fees. If he loses, he eats the audit costs, and pays the costs and fees of the opposition.

tRump would never do that because he never wants there to be negative financial ramifications to the bullsh@it he pushes.

Although, come to think of it, he would be fine just staking the assets of the Deplorables on his charlatan pursuit.

In any event, tRump rigged both elections, he just underestimated the votes he needed to "find" to win in 2020. He thought 75 million alleged "votes" gave him an easy cushion. Oops!
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
SBGold
No, I'm fiscally conservative. Don't waste my money
BearNIt
helltopay1 said:

According to the latest survey, 52% of Americans support a forensic audit of all 50 states in the last election.
46% said no
2% don't care

So...without any explanation, argument or commentary, would you support a rigorous forensic audit of the last election???
Captain Catastrophe lost the election. This attempt to rewrite the results is a waste of time and money which could be spent on actual REAL problems within the states and this country. States have conducted audit, after audit, after audit, after audit, and not one state changed their results. There were no boxes of ballots shipped from Asia. The people who wanted to vote cast their ballots and Biden was elected.
AunBear89
helltopay1 said:

46% said no
2% don't care

time to shut up
okaydo
An Ipsos-Cranston-Odekirk survey found that 69% of Americans think Joe Biden deserves an extra 2 years because of the insurrection.
Go!Bears
helltopay1 said:

According to the latest survey, 52% of Americans support a forensic audit of all 50 states in the last election....
Who did this latest survey? I found one by Rasmussen - notorious for over sampling Republicans - and then found the BS wording they used to get majority affirmation. A great example of how to get a result that supports your preconceived notion - not a good example of public opinion polling.

National Survey of 900 U.S. Likely Voters, Conducted June 20-21, 2021 By Rasmussen Reports

1* The state of Arizona has conducted a forensic audit of 2020 election results in Maricopa County to ensure that there was no vote fraud. Do you support or oppose audits of election results?

helltopay1
1) Please look up the definition of Insurrection...THe only person who was shot was an unarmed female who was shot in the neck by a police officer
2) The overwhelming majority of the protesters stayed outside the Capitol building....some insurrection
3) The building would never have breached if there had been adequate protection....many requests were made during the two days prior to the demonstration , and, all of the requests were denied.....why????Who is in charge of Capitol Police presence???Nancy Pelosi.
4) The "insurrection totally pales in comparison to the summer riots by BLM sand Antifa during the summer...Those were described as "mostly peaceful".....remember??????If Jan 6 was an insurrection, what the hell were those??????
5) Do you support an investigation into the summer riots???????Yes or no........didn't think so
The commission should have been conducted by retired, non-partisan distinguished folks whose investigative powers would not be limited by the partisan hacks on this "committee".

RE. Forensic audit of the 50 states..Naturally, if Trump had won the election, your position would still be the same.......RIGHT????Yeah...right..
We now know that not one person carried a firearm that day....some insurrection..
BearForce2
AunBear89 said:

helltopay1 said:

46% said no
2% don't care

time to shut up
The difference between a right wing conspiracy and the truth is about 20 months.
bearister
"THe only person who was shot was an unarmed female who was shot in the neck by a police officer."

You know what they call that? A cry'in shame. They should have put to ground every single one of the White Trash that breached the Capitol and I assume that next time they will.

sycasey
helltopay1 said:

1) Please look up the definition of Insurrection..
https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/insurrection
Quote:

an act or instance of revolting against civil authority or an established government
I think invading the Capitol to disrupt certification of an election qualifies here. Note the definition does not say anything about how many people got shot or how successful the attempt has to be.
Unit2Sucks
Somehow I don't think htp1 had any interest in doing a 50 state audit in 2000, 2004 or 2016.

Trump still hasn't accepted losing the emmy to the greatest race or whatever, so the fact that he is baselessly alleging wrongdoing in an election isn't in any way persuasive. This is just sour grapes from a bunch of losers who can't accept that their much reviled and truly awful president managed to lose so badly to Diamond Joe.

bearister
Unit2Sucks said:

Somehow I don't think htp1 had any interest in doing a 50 state audit in 2000, 2004 or 2016.

Trump still hasn't accepted losing the emmy to the greatest race or whatever, so the fact that he is baselessly alleging wrongdoing in an election isn't in any way persuasive. This is just sour grapes from a bunch of losers who can't accept that their much reviled and truly awful president managed to lose so badly to Diamond Joe.

Michael Cohen, at tRump's behest, once hired a hacker to hack tRump into the Top Ten of an internet poll dealing with most influential businessmen (pre hack, tRump wasn't even polling in top 100). The hacker got tRump to #9.

tRump did not read the small print of the terms and conditions governing the poll. The poll sponsor reserved the right to kick anyone off the Top Ten list they wanted to. They kicked off tRump and T. Boone Pickens.

tRump then instructed Michael Cohen to file suit against the poll sponsor. Michael Cohen was eventually able to dissuade tRump from filing suit when he convinced him that in litigation the poll sponsor might discover that tRump hacked the poll.*

I guarantee you this is the very reason tRump went ballistic after 2020 Election. He lost even though he rigged the election.

*tRump stiffed the hacker to the tune of $30K on the basis that the hacking ended up not doing him any good. Cohen worked things out with the hacker.
helltopay1
Bearister...Did you just call that unarmed female who got shot in the neck "white trash"??She served in the military..At long last, sir, have you no decency????
Unit2Sucks
helltopay1 said:

Bearister...Did you just call that unarmed female who got shot in the neck "white trash"??She served in the military..At long last, sir, have you no decency????
OMG this is comedy gold coming from you. You say worse things about Obama and Biden six days a week and twice on Sundays. You're demanding decency from others when you've shown not even the slightest desire to extend the same to others who have served our country.

I don't know if that person is white trash, but she was an insurrectionist who attacked our seat of government and failed to submit to lawful commands from law enforcement. Any good will she may have earned through her service she surrendered with her sedition. Like Robert E Lee she should be reviled for turning on her country.
bearister
helltopay1 said:

You and your ilk (like Laura "Why is this cross around my neck sizzling" Ingraham) don't give any bonus points to the Capitol police at the January 6 Select Committee Hearing that served in the military. Now I'm supposed to give credit to a Q devotee for serving? F her. If she didn't break the law she would still be alive and with her Throuple.*

*The psycho that killed the security guard at the Oakland Federal Building was an active duty soldier. Does service give you a free pass if you are a POS seditionist?
helltopay1
Sucks...where was she when she was shot in the neck???She does not get thge benefit of the doubt??She was unarmed...This "event" pales in comparison to the sustained attacks during the summer by BLM and Antifa...businesses burned...businesses looted...hundreds of bystanders and hundreds of police officers shot and otherwise roughed up...wewnt on every day...The MSM lied to the American people every night by absurdly calling them " mostly peaceful protests" as people were shot, roughed up, and businesses were set ablaze and other businesses were looted and forced to shut down forever...Where were you when this was happening????
So......please provide evidence that this unarmed female person posed such a danger that day that she had to be shot and killed by a police officer...Have you no decency???
helltopay1
Man...you are frightening...
Unit2Sucks
helltopay1 said:

Sucks...where was she when she was shot in the neck???She does not get thge benefit of the doubt??She was unarmed...This "event" pales in comparison to the sustained attacks during the summer by BLM and Antifa...businesses burned...businesses looted...hundreds of bystanders and hundreds of police officers shot and otherwise roughed up...wewnt on every day...The MSM lied to the American people every night by absurdly calling them " mostly peaceful protests" as people were shot, roughed up, and businesses were set ablaze and other businesses were looted and forced to shut down forever...Where were you when this was happening????
So......please provide evidence that this unarmed female person posed such a danger that day that she had to be shot and killed by a police officer...Have you no decency???
You are possibly the last person on this board who can credibly ask anyone else if they have any decency. Perhaps you should invite your family to read your rambling rants over the past few years and ask them how they feel about your decency.

I don't know all of the details behind the traitor who was shot, but my understanding was that she was in the process of breaching the a window into the capitol and was shot in the shoulder. Officers immediately came to her aid and treated her. No one in their right mind would think that breaching a government building with a violent mob would be without personal risk. The violent mob was lucky that the officers showed restraint and didn't fire into the crowd the way that many cops would and the way that many cops unfortunately have in far more routine circumstances. Your inability to understand how serious an offense it is to break into the capitol building and do harm to our elected officials shows either your disconnect from reality, your extreme dangerous partisanship or both of the above.

Only you can know why you think it's relevant to compare her justified killing with completely unrelated events but you aren't exactly known for being able to keep a train of thought.
bearister
It is called a "Good shoot."

"Criminal charges were not expected in this case because videos of the shooting show Babbitt encroaching into a prohibited space, and second-guessing the actions of an officer during the violent and chaotic day would have been a challenge.

"Specifically, the investigation revealed no evidence to establish that, at the time the officer fired a single shot at Ms. Babbitt, the officer did not reasonably believe that it was necessary to do so in self-defense or in defense of the members of Congress and others evacuating the House Chamber," prosecutors said." The Military Times
kelly09
bearister said:

"THe only person who was shot was an unarmed female who was shot in the neck by a police officer."

You know what they call that? A cry'in shame. They should have put to ground every single one of the White Trash that breached the Capitol and I assume that next time they will.

That "White Trash" lady was shot in the neck by a cowardly black cop. So to you, you POS, it's cool.
Unit2Sucks
kelly09 said:

bearister said:

That "White Trash" lady was shot in the neck by a cowardly black cop. So to you, you POS, it's cool.

She was shot in the shoulder by a true patriot who helped defeat an insurrection of craven idiots.
bearister
kelly09 said:

bearister said:

What would you know about what is or isn't cowardly in that situation? Were you ever a cop or are you a combat veteran?

"Criminal charges were not expected in this case because videos of the shooting show Babbitt encroaching into a prohibited space, and second-guessing the actions of an officer during the violent and chaotic day would have been a challenge.

"Specifically, the investigation revealed no evidence to establish that, at the time the officer fired a single shot at Ms. Babbitt, the officer did not reasonably believe that it was necessary to do so in self-defense or in defense of the members of Congress and others evacuating the House Chamber," prosecutors said." The Military Times

She had the same mindset as her fellow Airman Q devotee cop killer.* Both unstable nut cases.* It was a good shoot. The Civil case for wrongful death is worthless. Violently breach the Capitol and die. Is that so hard to understand? It would have been preferable if they could have avoided taking her life but base on the Braveheart like hand to hand combat that day, NO JURY, CRIMINAL OR CIVIL IS GOING TO SECOND GUESS THAT OFFICER (whose race is wholly irrelevant, except to you for some reason. You just can't hide where you are coming from, can you?).

* Alleged 'Boogaloo' extremist charged in killing of federal officer during George Floyd protest

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/airman-charged-killing-federal-officer-during-george-floyd-protests-california-n1231187

*Babbitt was unhinged and dangerous:

" In 2016, Mr. Babbitt's former girlfriend applied to a court for a protection order, telling the court that Ms. Babbitt, then known as Ashli McEntee, had approached her on a roadway and had rear-ended her car three times.

"She was screaming at me and verbally threatening," the complaint says. The court granted a protection order. The following year, the former girlfriend again applied for a protection order, which the court granted."

Her social media accounts suggest that she also, increasingly, embraced the conspiratorial thinking of QAnon, which has asserted that the 2020 presidential election was stolen by an elite Satan-worshiping cabal, and that it was up to ordinary people to reinstate Mr. Trump.

She retweeted a post that promised a violent uprising that would lead to Mr. Trump's second inauguration.

"Nothing will stop us," she wrote on Twitter the day before her death. "They can try and try and try but the storm is here and it is descending upon DC in less than 24 hours . dark to light!" NYTimes

"Lawmakers from both parties who were present at the moment when Babbitt was shot have spoken out about the dangerous behavior of the crowd.
"The mob was going to come through the door; there was a lot of members and staff that were in danger at the time," the Oklahoma Republican congressman Markwayne Mullin said, according to Fox News.
He defended the police officer's decision to shoot Babbitt: "His actions will be judged in a lot of different ways moving forward, but his actions I believe saved people's lives even more. Unfortunately, it did take one, though." The Guardian
BearNIt
Unit2Sucks said:

kelly09 said:

bearister said:

She was shot in the shoulder by a true patriot who helped defeat an insurrection of craven idiots.
Didn't she try to climb through a barricaded door in the Capitol where she was trying to stop the valid transfer of power? Wasn't she part of a mob that was attempting to break down the doors of the Capitol where the Trump Terrorists were shouting kill Mike Pence and hang Nancy Pelosi? Wasn't it that Cop's duty to protect the Capitol, from people who had dragged one of his fellow officers into the crowd who then tried to beat him to death or shoot him with his own gun? Wasn't that Cop tasked with keeping our nation's legislative representatives safe against people who had Bear Spray, Hockey Sticks, Flag Poles that were sharpened, Zip Ties, and from every indication concealed firearms? She was a soldier who didn't act as she should have per her oath.
BearForce2
Unarmed white people getting shot by black cops is a non-story to the Dems and media, they have absolutely no use for it. You flip the races of the people involved and you get the lefties very excited.
The difference between a right wing conspiracy and the truth is about 20 months.
bearister
BearForce2 said:

Unarmed white people getting shot by black cops is a non-story to the Dems and media, they have absolutely no use for it. You flip the races of the people involved and you get the lefties very excited.

Let a criminal and then a civil jury decide the issue then. I'm cool with that. You are cool with that right? Looks like there will be no criminal prosecution. Hopefully there is no settlement in the civil action for wrongful death so the jury can decide.
Unit2Sucks
The Babbitt traitor's justified shooting really brings out the white supremacy in people.

Pretending like the shooting of a traitor storming the capitol in violent insurrection is somehow comparable to the regular murder by cops of unarmed fleeing black men from pretextual traffic stops is only something an inveterate racist would do. The fact that they are fixated on the skin color of the patriot who helped save the lives of congress members from the Trump insurrection is the racist cherry on the deplorable sundae.
sycasey
Unit2Sucks said:

The Babbitt traitor's justified shooting really brings out the white supremacy in people.

Pretending like the shooting of a traitor storming the capitol in violent insurrection is somehow comparable to the regular murder by cops of unarmed fleeing black men from pretextual traffic stops is only something an inveterate racist would do. The fact that they are fixated on the skin color of the patriot who helped save the lives of congress members from the Trump insurrection is the racist cherry on the deplorable sundae.

As I have been saying: no one does identity politics like the right wing.
AunBear89
kelly09 said:

bearister said:

She should have complied.
dajo9
Ashlio Babbitt got everything she deserved on 1/6. If it was a black cop that shot her and put a halt to the high water mark of the White Trash Insurrection - that's just icing on the cake.
American Vermin
BearNIt
BearForce2 said:

What? She was a criminal breaking into the capitol trying to climb through a barricaded door while people were shouting "hang Mike Pence and hang Nancy Pelosi" when she was shot. Maybe they should have put out milk and cookies for the Trump Terrorist as they tried to breach the locked and barricaded doors of the Capitol.
Eastern Oregon Bear
If the insurrectionists had succeeded in storming the Capitol, we would probably have had 400 special elections by now. Or no elections for the foreseeable future under President For Life Trump.
Eastern Oregon Bear
helltopay1 said:

RE. Forensic audit of the 50 states..Naturally, if Trump had won the election, your position would still be the same.......RIGHT????Yeah...right..

We now know that not one person carried a firearm that day....some insurrection..

I don't recall any outcry for forensic audits in 2016 when Trump won. Democrats were unhappy but they didn't contest the election. They didn't storm the Capitol. They accepted it, albeit with grumbling. So, their position in 2020 wasn't different than 2016. Republicans on the other hand

As for the last sentence, there are plenty of photos of insurrectionists with holstered guns on their hip as well as restraint devices like zip ties. Bear spray, fire extinguishers and clubs aren't innocuous either.

As usual, I expect your response to be <crickets> or some irrelevant deflection as you have no interest in a real discussion of ideas.
bearister
BearNIt said:

BearForce2 said:

What? She was a criminal breaking into the capitol trying to climb through a barricaded door while people were shouting "hang Mike Pence and hang Nancy Pelosi" when she was shot. Maybe they should have put out milk and cookies for the Trump Terrorist as they tried to breach the locked and barricaded doors of the Capitol.

I suppose it could have gone from a "Good shoot" to a "Pristine shoot" if he had shot her after they hung Pence. That would actually have worked.
BearForce2
Unit2Sucks said:

I thought only blungld was capable of this kind of left wing bubble mumbo jumbo.
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.