Everything is fake

476 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by BearForce2
BearForce2
How long do you want to ignore this user?

Chicago, 51 shot, 8 killed over the weekend
Mayor Lori Lightfoot attends Lollapalooza, no mask.after threatening new Covid restrictions.
DC mayor caught maskless after reinstating city mask mandate
Obama defies CDC guidance, 700 people will attend his birthday party and Psaki defends him.
Biden is dropping hints of future lockdown while allowing thousands of migrants through the border

The difference between a right wing conspiracy and the truth is about 20 months.
going4roses
Starting first with you
concordtom
I got into a discussion with my 15 year old over the weekend. She said a commonly repeated refrain, "you can't believe the media."

I took her to task for that.
I explained how it's not right to throw all media outlets into the same bucket.
I explained how this is a specific "muddy all waters" tactic used by those in the wrong to sully everything.
I told her about how Trump revealed his strategy to Leslie Stahl, per video below.
I explained how her job as an intelligent citizen is to figure out what is accurate and true and what is not, because "it's really not that hard!"

Do not lump "all media" into the realm of "fake". That's what certain factions what you to think, so that all truth can be wiped out and they can become the arbiters of truth.

Never mind the View discussion, please just listen to Stahl tell her story at the start:

And please watch (at least) from 2:00 to 3:15 here:

Blueblood
....thousands of migrants through the border are coming after BearForce2.....he sure is worried!
chazzed
Blueblood said:

....thousands of migrants through the border are coming after BearForce2.....he sure is worried!

If you watch RWNJ media, it's millions. But, yeah, they are certainly all coming for bearforce.
bearister
People have said that if you stand close enough to Laura Ingraham that the cross around her neck sizzles like bacon in a frying pain and that it has left an impressive keloid scare.

Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
BearForce2
chazzed said:

Blueblood said:

If you watch RWNJ media, it's millions. But, yeah, they are certainly all coming for bearforce.

The difference between a right wing conspiracy and the truth is about 20 months.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.