strange

2,214 Views | 33 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by going4roses
helltopay1
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Barack Obama will throw himself a birthday bash at his 12 million dollar estate on Marthas Vineyard this weekend. There will be 700 folks there including 200 servants..Not bad for someone who grew up oppressed because of his race. You can't make this stuff up...
okaydo
helltopay1 said:

Barack Obama, the greatest president of my lifetime, turns 60 tomorrow. Happy birthday, Mr. President!
We may have our differences, but you have shown us leadership, poise and a sense of humor.
Couldn't agree more!

BearForce2
White libs are still suppressing blacks, telling them the system is racist and rigged against them because of their race. They can try but they need help. From who? Them.

VP Biden carried the ticket and helped Obama win both times. Biden was so popular he received 10-15 million more votes than Obama in his election, imagine that.
The difference between a right wing conspiracy and the truth is about 20 months.
going4roses
Are you mad you didn't get an invite?
going4roses
Right

Why because you said so (with absolutely no empirical evidence) ?

Stop regurgitating racist /ws /wd talking (propaganda) points

Tedhead94
helltopay1 said:

Barack Obama will throw himself a birthday bash at his 12 million dollar estate on Marthas Vineyard this weekend. There will be 700 folks there including 200 servants..Not bad for someone who grew up oppressed because of his race. You can't make this stuff up...

Good for him. Glad he has made something of himself and he is able to celebrate with friends and family.

Impressive when you THINK about it, right?

76% of all millionaires are white and only make up 60% of the population.

Only 8% of millionaires are black and make up 12% of the population.
Unit2Sucks
The only thing that would make this better is if it were funded by money that Trump grifted from his base. The irony of people donating to Trump's various scam PACs and other dark money groups that funnel money to his businesses while complaining about Obama's success is delicious.
okaydo
Tedhead94 said:

helltopay1 said:

Good for him. Glad he has made something of himself and he is able to celebrate with friends and family.

It would be more impressive if Obama inherited his wealth instead of being a self-made millionaire.
bearister
helltopay1's senior thesis at Cal:

"The Existence of Black Millionaires in America Provides Irrefutable Proof that Institutional Racism is a Myth"

Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
BearForce2
Tedhead94 said:

helltopay1 said:

The outcomes for children born into single parent households from any race on average are not good.
70% of black children are born into a single parent household.
The difference between a right wing conspiracy and the truth is about 20 months.
dimitrig
BearForce2 said:

Tedhead94 said:

helltopay1 said:

The outcomes for children born into single parent households from any race on average are not good.

Maybe if so many young black men weren't dead or in prison there would be more two parent households.

going4roses
That is a lie as usual and if was the case what percent would be due to external forces not in their control ?

Slavery (debt still not paid)
No culture no language no knowledge of self
Reconstruction
Jim Crow /kkk
Racism/white supremacy
War on drugs
Mass incarceration
Lynching/murder
Stolen/unpaid generational wealth
And and .

Public housing policy forbid black fathers from living with their families on purpose. Your government gave the ultimatum. As Hoover said the Black family was the number 1 threat to America thus government policies were shaped in man or to bring about the demise of the black family no other group has had to contend with government sponsored terrorism both overtly and covertly.
BearNIt
helltopay1 said:

Sounds like the American Dream. it's not like Obama created a nonprofit had his supporters donate and then took the money and spent it on himself for things like a painting of himself or personal bills. I guess even the former editor of the Havard Law Review, Law Professor, Author, Community Activist, a U.S. Senator, and POTUS is entitled to throw himself a B-Day party in Martha's Vineyard after enduring serving as POTUS for 8 years. Obama was after all was able to overcome the oppression that he experienced on his way to becoming POTUS.
BearForce2
dimitrig said:

BearForce2 said:

Tedhead94 said:

helltopay1 said:

Maybe if so many young black men weren't dead or in prison there would be more two parent households.

Baby mamas are married to the government. Government subsidizes bad behavior which encourages more bad behavior.
helltopay1
Nit....boy that was some oppression..privileged high school in Hawaii...privileged undergraduate at Columbia..
Probably was given extra points for being "black" ( affirmative action) and, he may or may not have gotten extra points for a "foreign" connection.....at this date, Obama refuses to make his application available..
Privileged Graduate student at Harvard..again...he refuses to make his application or his grades at either university available. hymmmmmmmmmm.
Was really oppressed when he benefited from hooking up with Tony Rezko, a Chicago wheeler and dealer, who was instrumental in helping to launch obamas'csareer in Chicago..Today, Rezko is in prison.
He was really oppressed when the five other candidates he was running against in Chicago suddenly disappeared from the ballot one week prior to the vote.
He was really oppressed when stories about his 'sexual life" in both Hawaai and Chicago were suppressed in the media both when he ran against Hillary and also when he ran against McCain.

Then, he was treated with kids gloves 24 hours a day by the MSM while in office.

Can't get more oppressed than that..
Unit2Sucks
helltopay1 said:

.....at this date, Obama refuses to make his application available..
Privileged Graduate student at Harvard..again...he refuses to make his application or his grades at either university available. hymmmmmmmmmm.

Please list all the politicians for whom you demanded college and grad school grades and applications or any who you are aware of who have ever provided that information upon demand. Also please remind us of any politicians who threatened to sue their alma maters for disclosing any information about their applications or grades. Bonus points if you provide copies of your applications and transcripts for us to review.

Yeah, that's what I thought.
oski003
going4roses said:

That is a lie as usual and if was the case what percent would be due to external forces not in their control ?

Slavery (debt still not paid)
No culture no language no knowledge of self
Reconstruction
Jim Crow /kkk
Racism/white supremacy
War on drugs
Mass incarceration
Lynching/murder
Stolen/unpaid generational wealth
And and .

Public housing policy forbid black fathers from living with their families on purpose. Your government gave the ultimatum. As Hoover said the Black family was the number 1 threat to America thus government policies were shaped in man or to bring about the demise of the black family no other group has had to contend with government sponsored terrorism both overtly and covertly.

"Public housing policy forbid black fathers from living with their families on purpose."

Can you please explain this comment?
going4roses
First
It's known that public housing policy stated that black men/fathers were not permitted to live with their families in subsidized housing. And if caught the whole family was evicted. As the economy switched from industrial to service this exacerbated the problem. Add the Vietnam war that drafted the best and brightest black men (most of whom didn't return/ were any good once returning). Then follow it with drugs pumped in to poor impoverished communities then came war on drugs/mass incarceration policies that helped produce a lot of what is shown today. We had racist planners , politicians , real estate developers and businesses that used government $$$ to produce ghettos aka panopticons . The highway acts of the 40' and 50's destroyed black communities from NY to Oakland /SF.

Then Check out this flick

oski003
going4roses said:

First
It's known that public housing policy stated that black men/fathers were not permitted to live with their families in subsidized housing. And if caught the whole family was evicted. As the economy switched from industrial to service this exacerbated the problem. Add the Vietnam war that drafted the best and brightest black men (most of whom didn't return/ were any good once returning). Then follow it with drugs pumped in to poor impoverished communities then came war on drugs/mass incarceration policies that helped produce a lot of what is shown today. We had racist planners , politicians , real estate developers and businesses that used government $$$ to produce ghettos aka panopticons . The highway acts of the 40' and 50's destroyed black communities from NY to Oakland /SF.

Then Check out this flick

This is the most intelligent post that I can remember you writing. I can't disagree with much except to say that these housing policies were 50+ years ago, right? Also, was the draft itself discriminatory? I don't understand why the smartest black men would be drafted disproportionally to a white man.

My roommate at Berkeley was a first generation Vietnamese American woman whose parents immigrated to the USA with nothing but clothes on their backs in the 70's. I feel that some cultures seek to fight the system while others seek to find ways to thrive in it. Obviously, there are outliers.
BearForce2
helltopay1
/gee.....those 200 servants hired for the bash will have to find another bash.
Unit2Sucks
oski003 said:

My roommate at Berkeley was a first generation Vietnamese American woman whose parents immigrated to the USA with nothing but clothes on their backs in the 70's. I feel that some cultures seek to fight the system while others seek to find ways to thrive in it. Obviously, there are outliers.
I'm not sure I buy into any comparison between groups that voluntarily immigrated within the last few decades and a group that descended from slaves brought here hundreds of years ago but I find it curious that you bring up your Vietnamese roommate. For a variety of reasons, Vietnamese have struggled both with the model minority cultural baggage as well as the challenges for refugees trying to succeed in the US. Not only is the model minority baggage difficult for Asians, but it's a disservice to other minorities as well.

I also question the notion that "culture" is some voluntary group decision that can be remedied by comparing to other successful groups or individuals. I know a very successful African American gentleman (without getting into details, he's among the wealthiest in the country). He's never had a cultural problem but he did have to overcome institutional racism to achieve success.

I think that some people just like to blame victims of racism by claiming that their real problems stem from culture, as if that culture (whatever it is people mean by that when claiming a group of people is responsible for its own relative success or failure as a group) was developed in a vacuum from racism present in our society.
BearForce2
Unit2Sucks said:

oski003 said:

I'm not sure I buy into any comparison between groups that voluntarily immigrated within the last few decades and a group that descended from slaves brought here hundreds of years ago but I find it curious that you bring up your Vietnamese roommate. For a variety of reasons, Vietnamese have struggled both with the model minority cultural baggage as well as the challenges for refugees trying to succeed in the US. Not only is the model minority baggage difficult for Asians, but it's a disservice to other minorities as well.

The only Asian-Americans who would say that they "struggle" with the model minority label are leftist Asians who have a lot of time on their hands unlike their immigrant parents who had real problems to deal with instead of being overcome with feelings of systemic oppression.
going4roses
They came here by choice not by force.

Everyone comes/immigrates here and is able to capitalize but at the same time those stolen and brought here (chattel slavery) have yet to be compensated for the free labor that built this country. Without African chattel slaves (200+ years of unpaid labor) there is no America. We haven't even started on the treatment of the descendants.

If America was not Amerikkka Jan 6 never happens. And we can go on and on.
America has yet to atone the atrocities committed then as well as everyday still 400 years later.

This is why America could never be great again it has never been.

Every ill in the black community steams from
Slavery
Jim Crow
Stolen generational wealth
Reconstruction
Racism/Racial terrorism
War on drugs/poverty
Readling
Police terrorism
Substandard/miseducation
black communities murder/destroyed -

Black folks didn't create any of those constructs

If slave owners received reparations for loss of property (people) shouldn't those people (descendants) be made whole ?
oski003
going4roses said:

They came here by choice not by force.

Everyone comes/immigrates here and is able to capitalize but at the same time those stolen and brought here (chattel slavery) have yet to be compensated for the free labor that built this country. Without African chattel slaves (200+ years of unpaid labor) there is no America. We haven't even started on the treatment of the descendants.

If America was not Amerikkka Jan 6 never happens. And we can go on and on.
America has yet to atone the atrocities committed then as well as everyday still 400 years later.

This is why America could never be great again it has never been.

Every ill in the black community steams from
Slavery
Jim Crow
Reconstruction
Racism/Racial terrorism
War on drugs/poverty
Readling
Police terrorism
Substandard/miseducation
black communities murder/destroyed -

Black folks didn't create any of those constructs

If slave owners received reparations for loss of property (people) shouldn't those people (descendants) be made whole ?

Many ills in the black community come from the belief that

Every ill in the black community stems from
Slavery
Jim Crow
Reconstruction
Racism/Racial terrorism
War on drugs/poverty
Reading
Police terrorism
Substandard/miseducation
black communities murder/destroyed.

Hopefully, we can get past this. I am not sure what reparations would make it such that descendants of slaves would be better able to have success in the U.S.

Btw, Summer of Soul on Hulu was a good movie. I enjoyed it and learned a bit.
sycasey
BearForce2 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

oski003 said:

The only Asian-Americans who would say that they "struggle" with the model minority label are leftist Asians who have a lot of time on their hands unlike their immigrant parents who had real problems to deal with instead of being overcome with feelings of systemic oppression.
You speak for them, of course.
going4roses
See that's the thing

It's not belief it's the fact and you can't say unless you experience it

If chattel slavery did not happen here in the US we would not be here on these terms
Stripped of language/home culture/knowledge of self
We are children of slave masters (literally by rape and forced breeding)
We could not even educate ourselves with out being punished if not murdered
We were given a religion that keeps us asleep and pacified
Smiling and grinning and bka a non threat
Every leader was murder directly or in a back handed fashion
We are only widely accepted if we are singing, dancing or playing ball. Or via meritorious manumission kissing masters feet. ie elders sowell owens barkely and the such
The economic/psychological/social damage comes directly from the our slavery experience with the oppressors.
We take on many of the oppressors worst traits such as violence but lack the white privilege to skirt punishment
We were and clearly still are 3/5's a human a piece of property !!!
How do the police treat black people like pieces of property not humans slaughtered /abused in the street without a bat of the eye with no repercussions thanks Terry v Ohio!!!

My great grandfather fought in WWI to come home to be called a N*gger and treated even worse
Same with my grand father WWII
Same with my father in Vietnam

Racist planners politicians and real estate developers built ghettos with no employment (shift from industrial to service economy) then sent race soldiers to fill private/public prisons via drugs flown here by No Black People Mass incarceration from the court to the bailiff to cop on the beat a whole I industry to enrich oppressors offspring while unfairly decimating the black community

My bad for being a bit all over but Damn it's going to take a lot of White folks to check their own!!!! to see the problem because I bet you those 80+ million who voted for trump/on the capital jan6 are still mad we are not slaves on the plantation overtly shown and daily reinforced by certain posters on this forum. And the other party isn't much better either

We still can't even exist (work/live/ walk / watch birds or breathe) in peace for example without third party policing Karen's who have had many men women and hung by their lying tears
going4roses
Here is exactly what has happened regarding all immigrants be it African or Asian or anywhere else coming to the United States. And them come here stepping over black people born here then assume pseudo whitenesss and white people welcome them and they overwhelmingly vote Republican

BearForce2
sycasey said:

BearForce2 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

oski003 said:

You speak for black people all the time.
kelly09
helltopay1 said:

Nit....boy that was some oppression..privileged high school in Hawaii...privileged undergraduate at Columbia..
Probably was given extra points for being "black" ( affirmative action) and, he may or may not have gotten extra points for a "foreign" connection.....at this date, Obama refuses to make his application available..
Was really oppressed when he benefited from hooking up with Tony Rezko, a Chicago wheeler and dealer, who was instrumental in helping to launch obamas'csareer in Chicago..Today, Rezko is in prison.
He was really oppressed when the five other candidates he was running against in Chicago suddenly disappeared from the ballot one week prior to the vote.
He was really oppressed when stories about his 'sexual life" in both Hawaai and Chicago were suppressed in the media both when he ran against Hillary and also when he ran against McCain.

Then, he was treated with kids gloves 24 hours a day by the MSM while in office.

Can't get more oppressed than that..
Obama campaign made huge issues of McCain and Romney's wealth. HYPOCRITES!
kelly09
BearForce2 said:

sycasey said:

BearForce2 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

oski003 said:

I think that's Going4roses.
BearForce2
kelly09 said:

BearForce2 said:

sycasey said:

BearForce2 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

oski003 said:

I think that's Going4roses.
True but they all do.
sycasey
BearForce2 said:

sycasey said:

BearForce2 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

oski003 said:

Please provide an example.
going4roses
I speak for actual justice for all/ righteousness over evil (ws/wd)

It's good and bad people of all races/ethnicities but
going4roses
Not gonna happen they dont have answers just deflection and confusion
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.