Happy Reinstatement Month!

397 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Big C
Big C
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I'm surprised the mainstream media hasn't publicized this more, if for no other reason than to help their flagging ratings...

(okay, I don't have a copy of the Constitution right here in front of me, but I know the following is damn close)

ARTICLE VII, SECTION 4 -- Reinstatement

In the case of a stolen Presidential election, if the situation is not rectified by a peaceful and patriotic protest in the Capitol Building, the rightful winner will be reinstated not after the thirty-first day of the August directly following the election. That the election was indeed stolen must be verified by all three branches of the federal government, as represented by:

i. Judicial branch: a majority of the Supreme Court

ii. Legislative branch: the vote of at least 40 members of the Senate and 200 members of the House of Representatives

iii. Executive branch: the approval of the unfairly deposed President's Chief of Staff and designated dye-dripping attorney

I'd love to get to DC for the Reinstatement Ceremonies (will be biggest crowd EVER), but kids' school is starting soon, so I'll probably have to watch it on TV. Blueblood, I saw your thread and I hope you can attend!
bearister
A footnote to Section 4 states "Any candidate that weighs over 300 lbs is automatically disqualified from reinstatement." (The William Howard Taft Rule)
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
Unit2Sucks
Amazing - apparently we had suppressed the memory of this important portion of the CONstitution.

You did forget about the fourth estate, as represented by a cabal controlled by religious leaders (exclusively from the prosperity theology community - we don't want any losers) as well as the media (again, exclusively from the most popular cable news network, because #winning).

I think the tie breaker is based on internet polls which can be influenced by hackers, unless you actually pay the hackers, and then it doesn't count). That last part is important- you have to stiff the hackers. Ask Michael Cohen about that last one.
bearister
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
BearForce2

Cuddle up with your favorite MyPillow when watching the next Reinstatement Insurrection ceremony.
The difference between a right wing conspiracy and the truth is about 20 months.
helltopay1
HTP1 rule....anyone with stage 3 dementia is also disqualified...
Big C
helltopay1 said:

HTP1 rule....anyone with stage 3 dementia is also disqualified...

Maybe we will all get to appreciate President Kamala Harris sooner than we thought!

(Do I know how to yank your chain, or what!)
Big C

helltopay1: You seem fairly frisky here the past few days. Is this extra bounce in your step perhaps due to the upcoming Reinstatement? If you're not planning to attend the Ceremony in person, perhaps we can get a little East Bay viewing party going!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.