French Secretary

1,431 Views | 17 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Anarchistbear
helltopay1
How long do you want to ignore this user?
At the last Republican dinner here in Rossmoor, I was seated next to a widowed French woman who was James Comeys' secretary before he be came the FBI Director. Naturally, I asked her about him. This is her exact quote." He used to be straight arrow--all the i's had to be dotted and the t's had to be crossed.and, then., we figured that somewhere along the line, he got corrupted by Clinton money." I think the Clintons are now worth around 300 million, give or take a few million. Naturally, they came by their money honestly..There was no bitterness in her voice. This was her honest speculation. Thought I would relay the conversation.
BearForce2
The difference between a right wing conspiracy and the truth is about 20 months.
bearister
Yeah, well the Clintons' didn't get much bang for their buck. Comey's press conferences sent a torpedo into HRC……and he had the ability to scuttle tRump but went silent.
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
BearNIt
helltopay1 said:

At the last Republican dinner here in Rossmoor, I was seated next to a widowed French woman who was James Comeys' secretary before he be came the FBI Director. Naturally, I asked her about him. This is her exact quote." He used to be straight arrow--all the i's had to be dotted and the t's had to be crossed.and, then., we figured that somewhere along the line, he got corrupted by Clinton money." I think the Clintons are now worth around 300 million, give or take a few million. Naturally, they came by their money honestly..There was no bitterness in her voice. This was her honest speculation. Thought I would relay the conversation. I have
I have questions for Mata Hari.
Unit2Sucks
She was one of the 12 angry republicans that Comey hired to run the FBI. She's just mad that Comey didn't kowtow to Trump to complete his move to the dark side. Obviously after Comey chose to tank Clinton's chances in the election with his policy defying public statements about the dumb email investigation, his 12 angry republicans believed he would pledge the required oath of personal loyalty to Trump.

Needless to say, I have about as much faith in rubber bands holding a plane together as I do in htp1 telling an accurate story. For all we know this was a dream he had during a mid-afternoon nap and he still described it wrong.
okaydo
helltopay1 said:

At the last Republican dinner here in Rossmoor, I was seated next to a widowed French woman who was James Comeys' secretary before he be came the FBI Director. Naturally, I asked her about him. This is her exact quote." He used to be straight arrow--all the i's had to be dotted and the t's had to be crossed.and, then., we figured that somewhere along the line, he got corrupted by Clinton money." I think the Clintons are now worth around 300 million, give or take a few million. Naturally, they came by their money honestly..There was no bitterness in her voice. This was her honest speculation. Thought I would relay the conversation.

Wow, had no idea you live in gang territory. Mara Salvatrucha runs rampant in Rossmoor. No wonder you are a Republican .
Eastern Oregon Bear
helltopay1 said:

At the last Republican dinner here in Rossmoor,
The last one? I guess that even at Rossmoor, the Republicans are facing down Father Time and The Grim Reaper.
bearister
The last Democratic dinner was 4 years ago. The Democrat died a week later.
B.A. Bearacus
helltopay1 said:

When did you guys hook up? What kind of damn Penthouse Letter is this?
helltopay1
Sucks..."{Dumb e-mail investigation?" he e-mails were required under oath and she obliged by destroying 33,000 e-mails. ( you know---pictures of Chelseas' wedding). Then she had one of her aides taken a hammer ( a real hammer) and destroy her blackberries. No...not the fruit in her purse...her smart-phones.

Does she get a pass because you like her or should she be in jail like any other person who did what she did???

Explain your answer.

"12 angry republicans?" Was that a movie or a wet dream????
We have a Republican dinner once a month here in Rossmoor. We sit at dinner tables and we talk to each other...Comey had lots of secretaries... She was one of them. if Comey were a republican, he would be in jail. He forced the hiring of the Special prosecutor because of his personal animus towards Trump. He privately told Trump there was no Russian inv estigation, and, then, leaked like crazy to the media . Should have been disciplined by the DOJ , but, since Rosenstein was the acting AG, that was never going to happen. Rosenstein actually suggested in a meeting that Trump should be removed by invoking the 25th amendment. He denied this..Then he said, " well, okay, I said it, but, I was only kidding." Really????He'a another anti-trumpet who should be in jail. He violated two (2) DOJ provisions when he hired Mueller. Greatest scandal in America and , to this day, only about 40% of Americans know about due to the MSM canceling the documents supporting the coup attempt.
helltopay1
FWIW, Rossmoor is about 70% Democrat.
B.A. Bearacus
helltopay1 said:

FWIW, 100% of Rossmoor Democrats can paste a link.
bearister
helltopay1 said:

Joe Manchin Democrats.
dimitrig

Based on the title I was pretty sure this was NSFW

prospeCt
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2021/oct/12/hubert-germain-last-of-elite-group-of-french-resistance-fighters-dies

helltopay1
FWIW, 100% of bearacus has a one-track mind.
St. Peter addressing a would-be heaven applicant.." you were a wonderful person all your life, but I see here that you never bothered to cut, paste or link..
I'm afraid that will relegate you to Dantes' fifth circle alongside serial killers, arsonists and Democrats. "
B.A. Bearacus
helltopay1 said:

FWIW, 100% of bearacus has a one-track mind.
St. Peter addressing a would-be heaven applicant.." you were a wonderful person all your life, but I see here that you never bothered to cut, paste or link..
I'm afraid that will relegate you to Dantes' fifth circle alongside serial killers, arsonists and Democrats. "

Your unwillingness to learn something so basic and essential to being an internet poster is damning. What other simple truths are you choosing to ignore?
Unit2Sucks
helltopay1 said:

if Comey were a republican, he would be in jail.
Comedy gold right here. You live in a fantasy world. Trump and his team did far worse things than Hillary's emails when they ran the executive branch like a grifter circus and yet remarkably you haven't called for any of them to face jail time. You have about as much credibility as a fake Trump magazine cover and thr best part is that you are so out of touch with reality that we don't have to feel bad for rubbing your nose in it.
Anarchistbear
Htp Did you nail the French widow? Give her a little of the Je ne sais quoi?
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.