helltopay1, how ya like dem apples?

2 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Unit2Sucks
bearister
How long do you want to ignore this user?

Stuff that down your chimney!

*Some billionaire Dem should contract with him to run a deep intel op on all tRumps and gather irrefutable evidence of all the felonies, past and present that they committed and are still committing. Then the entire crime organization can be Locked Up!
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
concordtom
More fun to stuff up corn hole.
NVBear78
Of course he got his benefits back -surely had some libtard ruling on his appeal.
calpoly
NVBear78 said:

Of course he got his benefits back -surely had some libtard ruling on his appeal.
Have you ever considered what you would have done if you got this treatment from a vindictive president? Hmmm...maybe hire a lawyer and sue?
Unit2Sucks
calpoly said:

NVBear78 said:

Have you ever considered what you would have done if you got this treatment from a vindictive president? Hmmm...maybe hire a lawyer and sue?
He wouldn't have gotten this treatment because he would have pledged a personal oath of loyalty to his dear leader and done his bidding.

All McCabe had to do was put Trump's personal interests above the american people and his oath of office. This is the government conservatives tell us they want.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.