Gun control

1,064 Views | 12 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by concordtom
helltopay1
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Ever notice how the Hollywood elite are always telling Americans we need much more gun control????Good....Now focus on all the Hollywoods movies which depict guns and gun violence.....See how that works????You make billions showing movies with guns and gun violence while at the same time using their phony celebrity status to lecture the peons about the dangers of guns. I don't know a single dead parakeet who listens to the Hollywood morons who are constantly lecturing Americans about virtue, etc. Please see the NBA which kisses the ass of Communist China while they have the nerve to deliver political monologues to Americans. I'm talking to you Lebron....And, I'm talking to you, Steve Kerr....Just shut up and dribble. what you know about politics and 2.95 ...won't get you a cup of coffee at the local diner. Consider just how cheeky it is for these players in short pants p-laying a Childs' game as well as NFL players playing a Childs' game to lecture the rest of us about how we should think and feel about areas not pertaining to their sports...Hell.....many of these players and some coaches cannot construct a proper sentence but that doesn't stop them from telling us how we should think and feel about whatever political/social/cultural idea pops into their privileged brains. If this isn't an advertisement for home-schooling and/or charter schools, nothing is.....I'm thinking of a new tee-shirt.....Shut up and dribble. Think it will catch on?????Doesn't matter....Democracy and free speech, baby....Remember??????
Unit2Sucks
Htp1:
helltopay1 said:

...Shut up and dribble. Think it will catch on?????Doesn't matter....Democracy and free speech, baby....Remember??????

Also Htp1:
helltopay1 said:

props to Rodgers for constantly making fun of the totalitarian left . He recently showed his big toe at a press conference. word is Mike Nolan took Smith over Rodgers who kept asking "why do you want me to do this stupid drill" during workouts prior to the draft. now, Rodgers is asking 'why do you want me to do these stupid things" vis-a-vis vaccines, treatments, protocols, etc. He is telling the wokesters to stop acting like jokesters . Good for Aaron.
calbearinamaze
helltopay1 said:

Ever notice how the Hollywood elite are always telling Americans we need much more gun control????Good....Now focus on all the Hollywoods movies which depict guns and gun violence.....See how that works????You make billions showing movies with guns and gun violence while at the same time using their phony celebrity status to lecture the peons about the dangers of guns. I don't know a single dead parakeet who listens to the Hollywood morons who are constantly lecturing Americans about virtue, etc. Please see the NBA which kisses the ass of Communist China while they have the nerve to deliver political monologues to Americans. I'm talking to you Lebron....And, I'm talking to you, Steve Kerr....Ju
Focusing on only one type of fowl is, well, foul. While we're at it.....what about the undead?

Dead Parrot - Saturday Night Live - YouTube
If you believe in forever
Then life is just a one-night stand
If there's a rock and roll heaven
Well you know they've got a hell of a band
helltopay1
Dear Sucks.....I didn't get your response. maybe other folks could divine your blank response. Not me....
BearForce2

True or false?
The difference between a right wing conspiracy and the truth is about 20 months.
AunBear89
False. Any more stupid questions, or are you done for the day?
"There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics." -- (maybe) Benjamin Disraeli, popularized by Mark Twain
BearForce2
AunBear89 said:

False. Any more stupid questions, or are you done for the day?

Disarm all Americans and give firearms to Ukrainians?
The difference between a right wing conspiracy and the truth is about 20 months.
going4roses

Tell someone you love them and try to have a good day
BearForce2
Out of the 779 people killed and wounded, how many were black?
going4roses
So to you their lives don't matter ?

Is that what your saying ?
BearForce2
going4roses said:

So to you their lives don't matter ?

Is that what your saying ?
Isn't this what you want?
going4roses
Show me a post that I said that or anything to that affect ?

I'll wait …

And if you can't show proof quote that comment w/ an apology.
concordtom
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.