Looks like lying windbag Hillary Clinton is in trouble..

10,657 Views | 132 Replies | Last: 6 mo ago by BearHunter
AunBear89
How long do you want to ignore this user?
No. He does not work in the media. He is a lawyer. He is also a Republican stooge.

Any other stupid questions?
"There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics." -- (maybe) Benjamin Disraeli, popularized by Mark Twain
calpoly
NVBear78 said:

Answers to the question what did the Presidential candidate know and when did she know it. So ironic that she worked on Watergate investigation while in college, inspiration for future escapades:

https://justthenews.com/accountability/russia-and-ukraine-scandals/hillary-factor-evidence-now-shows-russia-collusion-lie
It appears that Hillary has occupied space in your brain rent free for years. She is no longer relevant in US politics....it is time for you to move on!
Eastern Oregon Bear
NVBear78 said:

AunBear89 said:

Why are you so willing to believe every lie and misrepresentation that your far right wing media bubble spoon feeds you?

AunBear89-do you consider Durham part of the far right wing media?
Is Durham a part of the media? No.
sycasey
I seriously can't believe we are still talking about Hillary Clinton.
BearForce2

On Friday former Hillary Clinton Campaign Manager Robby Mook testified that Hillary Clinton personally approved of pushing the fake Trump-Russia bank lies to the media. Today some people think Robbie Mook may want to watch his back.
Eastern Oregon Bear
sycasey said:

I expect some people (including a few here) will be squealing about Hillary Clinton and the 2020 election for the rest of their lives. People still push conspiracy theories about the Kennedys.
BearForce2
sycasey said:

Why? To this day, we still talk about Watergate. Hillarygate was worse.
dajo9
NVBear78 said:

dajo9 said:

There is literally nothing wrong with what Hillary did. Every Presidential campaign pushes bad narratives to the media. This is another special Clinton rule thing where it is only bad because it is a Clinton.

Clinton starting and fundung the Russia Collusion hoax and selling it to Obama Administration officials was no biggie? Half the country still believes in it despite the Mueller Investigation findings and the Durham investigation. Half the BI O/T board still believes it to along with the complete Corporate media who still promote it.
What are you talking about when you say Russia Collusion hoax? We know that Russia helped Trump. We know that Team Trump met with Russians numerous times. We know that Trump hired Putin's guy in Ukraine as his own campaign manager (Paul Manafort).
American Vermin
MinotStateBeav
dajo9 said:

NVBear78 said:

dajo9 said:

There is literally nothing wrong with what Hillary did. Every Presidential campaign pushes bad narratives to the media. This is another special Clinton rule thing where it is only bad because it is a Clinton.

Clinton starting and fundung the Russia Collusion hoax and selling it to Obama Administration officials was no biggie? Half the country still believes in it despite the Mueller Investigation findings and the Durham investigation. Half the BI O/T board still believes it to along with the complete Corporate media who still promote it.
What are you talking about when you say Russia Collusion hoax? We know that Russia helped Trump.
hahah yeah, the 50k worth of facebook ads turned the election
Unit2Sucks
Yes, Trump and the Republians are all about what's best for America and removing any foreign influence.

dajo9
A bad day for the FBI

Heide is FBI agent Curtis Heide who was involved in the investigation of Russian spy bank, Alfa Bank. Berkowitz is a Sussman defense attorney.
American Vermin
dajo9
MinotStateBeav said:

dajo9 said:

NVBear78 said:

dajo9 said:

What are you talking about when you say Russia Collusion hoax? We know that Russia helped Trump.
hahah yeah, the 50k worth of facebook ads turned the election
Yes, I didn't mention that, but that was another small piece of Russia's attempts to help Trump. Nice of you to take the time to remove the examples I did provide from my quotation. Very Fox Newsy of you.
American Vermin
Unit2Sucks
dajo9 said:

A bad day for the FBI

Heide is FBI agent Curtis Heide who was involved in the investigation of Russian spy bank, Alfa Bank. Berkowitz is a Sussman defense attorney.

Looks like Sussman is going to walk. I believe Republicans refer to what he's been charged with as a "process crime" and this will be an embarrassment for Durham. Good for Merrick Garland letting this proceed to Durham can hoist himself upon his own petard.
BearForce2

How Hillary Clinton Created Russiagate
The difference between a right wing conspiracy and the truth is about 20 months.
AunBear89
Fox News? That's an unbiased source in regards to the Clintons.

/s
"There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics." -- (maybe) Benjamin Disraeli, popularized by Mark Twain
BearForce2
AunBear89 said:

Fox News? That's an unbiased source in regards to the Clintons.

They're giving her coverage unlike the other networks. You should be grateful.
The difference between a right wing conspiracy and the truth is about 20 months.
dajo9
Closing arguments today in the Durham - Sussman trial. Seems like a pretty flimsy politically motivated witchhunt to me, but who knows what a jury will think.

One thing is for sure - the trial revealed that the FBI investigation into the Alfa Bank / Trump Org server situation was clownish.
American Vermin
BearForce2

Hillary Clinton created Russiagate and used social media to push the story.
Unit2Sucks
In a (not) shocking turn of events, Trump's lawyers have been sanctioned for their ridiculous frivolous lawsuit accusing Hillary Clinton of a bunch of stupid stuff that didn't happen and for which they had been admonished for not dropping earlier.

Quote:

A federal judge on Thursday excoriated and sanctioned several members of Donald Trump's legal team, saying the former president's massive lawsuit against his former rival, Hillary Clinton, and dozens of other adversaries amounted to an intentional abuse of the legal system.

"These were political grievances masquerading as legal claims," said U.S. District Court Judge Donald Middlebrooks, a Florida-based jurist who dismissed Trump's lawsuit in September. "This cannot be attributed to incompetent lawyering. It was a deliberate use of the judicial system to pursue a political agenda."

Middlebrooks also accused Trump's lawyers of filing the suit in a remote clerk's office in an unsuccessful bid to have it assigned to a Trump appointee, Judge Aileen Cannon.
In the Thursday order, Middlebrooks contended that Trump's attorneys knowingly misrepresented facts in the far-ranging lawsuit, which accused a diverse range of defendants of intentionally sabotaging Trump's presidential bid by raising false claims of Russian influence over his 2016 presidential campaign. He also accused them of using the lawsuit as a ploy to raise political contributions, calling it "performative litigation for purposes of fundraising and political statements."

The judge said Trump's lawyers pressed on with claims that were farcical or false, even after being put on notice that they were erroneous. In particular, he zeroed in on the suit's assertion that Dolan, a Virginia public relations executive, was part of a conspiracy to tie Trump to Russian influence operations.
"The pleadings in this case contained factual allegations that were either knowingly false or made in reckless disregard for the truth," wrote Middlebrooks.

"Mr. Trump's lawyers were warned about the lack of foundation for their factual contentions [and] turned a blind eye towards information in their possession," the judge added. "The lawyers failed to conduct a pre-filing inquiry into the allegations against Mr. Dolan and have continued to advance Plaintiff's false claims based upon nothing but conjecture, speculation, and guesswork."

Middlebrooks threw out the initial version of Trump's suit and declared a revised version to be "in its entirety, frivolous." He said the case was inherently implausible.

"Not just initiated by a shotgun pleading, this was a shotgun lawsuit," the judge opined. "Thirty-one individuals and organizations were summoned to court, forced to hire lawyers to defend against frivolous claims. The only common thread against them was Mr. Trump's animus."

bearister
HRC testified for 11 hours at the Benghazi Hearings.

tRump will either never show up for his January 6 Committee Hearing or, if he does, will assert the 5th.

Who is the liar? Who is the meow meow?

Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
heartofthebear
MinotStateBeav said:

Yes I used the source most likely to trigger you Okaydo, enjoy haha

Hopefully she gets jail time before she fully becomes the crypt keeper.

LOL
Another Durham fiasco.
Good luck with that.
BearHunter

Why isn't Hillary giving him a shoulder massage?
Eastern Oregon Bear
18 months of mudslinging in this thread and the Clintons haven't been charged with jack squat.
BearHunter
Eastern Oregon Bear said:

18 months of mudslinging in this thread and the Clintons haven't been charged with jack squat.
Now you know the system is corrupt.
bearister
BearHunter said:

Eastern Oregon Bear said:

Now you know the system is corrupt.

No, the lesson learned is that the legal "system" requires facts to charge, try and convict someone. Baseless allegations are meaningless, except for lathering up the Deplorables and fooling them into donating money to tRump that he spends as he sees fit.

Allegations unsupported by facts are also useless when asserted as a defense in court, which is why there are so many January 6 insurrectionists serving time scratching their prominent supraorbital ridges trying to figure out what went wrong.
BearHunter
Baseless accusations = Abundance of evidence
bearister
BearHunter said:

Baseless accusations = Abundance of evidence

Your side doesn't have a clue what the terms facts, admissible evidence and burden of proof mean. For that reason, a lot of tRumpers are in jail and can't figure out why. One day, more than a few of them are going to figure out that they got misled and betrayed and that could get very, very dicey for tRump.
BearHunter
bearister said:

and that could get very, very dicey for tRump.
the walls are closing in again... Meanwhile, who's the puppet?

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.