Vidor Tx - Several students suspended for using racial slurs

1,455 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by AunBear89
going4roses
How long do you want to ignore this user?
https://www.12newsnow.com/video/news/local/vidor-high-school-students-suspended-after-recording-shows-them-using-racial-slur-on-campus/502-33f5b30a-7808-4e62-8db5-9ec0a2826b7f

But I'm the problem? ….
Tell someone you love them and try to have a good day
going4roses
Hmm @ the usual suspects … nothing to say huh I wonder why
BearForce2
going4roses said:

Hmm @ the usual suspects … nothing to say huh I wonder why

These kids need a beating, their parents probably need one too if they have any. Also.....

going4roses
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/photo-posted-online-6-florida-middle-schoolers-holding-letters-spell-s-rcna29806
AunBear89
Are you really so blinded by tribal loyalty that you believe all the nonsense you post? Do you honestly feel that today's Democratic Party is the same as in the middle of the 1800s?

Are you really that stupid? Or just intellectually dishonest?
"There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics." -- (maybe) Benjamin Disraeli, popularized by Mark Twain
BearForce2
AunBear89 said:

Are you really so blinded by tribal loyalty that you believe all the nonsense you post? Do you honestly feel that today's Democratic Party is the same as in the middle of the 1800s?

Are you really that stupid? Or just intellectually dishonest?

I'm sorry your feelings are hurt.
AunBear89
Asked and answered. It's the first option.

And my feelings aren't hurt at all - don't flatter yourself. You are less then meaningless to me and the rest of this board. You are a nuisance, nothing more.

Now run back to your Twitter bubble for tomorrow's faux outrage.
"There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics." -- (maybe) Benjamin Disraeli, popularized by Mark Twain
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.