wrong mothers

2,240 Views | 40 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by AunBear89
BearForce2
How long do you want to ignore this user?
DiabloWags said:

BearForce2 said:

The federal government bought formula for illegal migrant babies.
How does it feel to be the King of Misinformation at Bearinsider?

What misinformation are you referring to?
You post a link, I post a link, the truth should win out after we fact check the fact checkers.

Besides, Nina Jankowicz is my daughter, I am the Queen of Truth.
sycasey
sycasey
BearForce2
DiabloWags said:

BearForce2 said:

The federal government bought formula for illegal migrant babies.
How does it feel to be the King of Misinformation at Bearinsider?

Are you hoarding baby formula for yourself?

• BIDEN'S AMERICA: Mother Caught Hoarding Baby Formula to Feed Her Infants
  • FDA Commissioner Claims There is no Baby Formula Shortage, It's Just a "Distribution Problem"
  • Surgeon General to Panicked Parents Looking for Baby Formula: "Check with Your Dr. To See if They Have Samples"
  • Infant Children Hospitalized After Parents Cannot Find Enough Baby Formula Amid Nationwide Shortages
  • First Baby Formula "Mercy Flights" Take Off from Germany to US
BearForce2
sycasey said:

The "Infant Formula Supplemental Appropriations Act" simply gives the Food and Drug Administration $28 million and doesn't address any actual problems with the baby-formula market or the current shortage. This one-page bill is just a $28M increase for FDA salaries. That's it. Here's the text of the bill:

For an additional amount for "Salaries and Expenses", $28,000,000, to remain available until September 30, 2023, shall be available to address the current shortage of FDA-regulated infant formula and certain medical foods in the United States and to prevent future shortages, including such steps as may be necessary to prevent fraudulent products from entering the United States market: Provided, That the Commissioner of Food and Drugs shall report to the Committees on Appropriations of the House of Representatives and the Senate on a weekly basis on obligations of funding under this heading in this Act to address the shortage of infant formula and certain medical foods in the United States: Provided further, That such amount is designated by the Congress as being for an emergency requirement pursuant to section 4001(a)(1) and section 4001(b) of S. Con. Res. 14 (117th Congress), the concurrent resolution on the budget for fiscal year 2022.
AunBear89
Learn to read with comprehension. I know it is hard for you because you have to do something you rarely attempt: think for yourself. I promise: it won't hurt.
"There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics." -- (maybe) Benjamin Disraeli, popularized by Mark Twain
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.