Republicans are anti-babies

1,922 Views | 17 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by BearForce2
okaydo
How long do you want to ignore this user?

BearForce2
okaydo
BearForce2 said:

Why do you hate babies?
dajo9
It's true. I have killed many babies after birth. I have one in my hands now. What should I do?

How can a board operate with rules for civility when such stupidity is allowed, Greg?
American Vermin
dajo9
dajo9 said:

It's true. I have killed many babies after birth. I have one in my hands now. What should I do?

How can a board operate with rules for civility when such stupidity is allowed, Greg?

I have flagged the above post for being threatening. I hope Greg takes the appropriate action.
American Vermin
Eastern Oregon Bear
helltopay1 said:

OKdo......Really???????Seriously???????You belong to a party which slaughters babies not only in the third trimester, but, also, even after birth, and, you have the nerve and unawareness to ask a conservative why "he hates babies'?????Please fire your speech writer.....
I'd correct most of your points, but you don't care about the truth and it's not my turn yet.
BearForce2
dajo9 said:

You're not being intellectually honest here.
BearForce2
dajo9 said:

dajo9 said:

I have flagged the above post for being threatening. I hope Greg takes the appropriate action.

You replied to your own post and flagged your own post? There are consequences to drinking and posting.
helltopay1
The current de facto position of the modern Demo party is to allow abortion not only during the third trimester, but, even after birth, if Mother and Dr. agree.....Please see the recently defeated Abortion bill just defeated in the Senate 51-49. How come you don't even follow what your party is doing????Roe only called for abortion ON LY during the FIRST Trimester . PERIOD>>>Roe has been on the books for 49 years!!!!!Simple question....Hope you are sitting down....How come you have never read the Roe opinion?????Even ruth Ginzburg said it was terrible law and should have never been enacted.....Where were you when the Clintons said that "Abortion should;d be rare, safe and legal"?????They were talking about the first trimester...Your "arguments"are an embarrassment for youand your cohorts...The way for the Courts to stay out of politics is for the COURTS TO STAY OUT OF POLITICS. That means the people, through their elected representatives in the state legislatures, get to vote on issues, including abortion.....First-grade civics...
okaydo
helltopay1 said:

OKdo......Really???????Seriously???????You belong to a party which slaughters babies not only in the third trimester, but, also, even after birth, and, you have the nerve and unawareness to ask a conservative why "he hates babies'?????Please fire your speech writer.....

Why do we celebrate birthdays? Because you have to be born to be a baby!
BearForce2
okaydo said:

helltopay1 said:

Why do we celebrate birthdays? Because you have to be born to be a baby!
helltopay1
'You have to be born to be a baby"???????Man......Sherlock Holmes has nothing on you...

News flash.......Science has determined that life begins (BEGINS) at the moment of conception...So......A baby does not have to be born in order to be a baby.....Follow the science.......own your position.....What kind of a society allows mothers to terminate their babies up to and including the moment of birth???The justices who authored Roe in 1973 would not recognize nor tolerate the political party which advocates absolutely no restrictions at all during the nine month pregnancy. Please see the definition of Infanticide. it's getting harder and harder to separate the definition of infanticide from the official positions taken lately from the modern Demo party. Again, please see the bill just defeated in the Senate 51-49. Sad to see a once-proud party which championed the rights of the poor, the middle-class, the working men&women of this county, free speech , devolve into a party being led by so many people who might have been admitted to Napa State Hospital 30-40 years ago...Esquire magazine features a pregnant MAN on its cover!!!!!!!Perfectly fine with EVERY Democratic politician in this country and that includes Joe Biden. Charles Darwin......please call your office....something really bizarre is taking place...
okaydo
helltopay1 said:

'You have to be born to be a baby"???????Man......Sherlock Holmes has nothing on you...

News flash.......Science has determined that life begins (BEGINS) at the moment of conception...So......A baby does not have to be born in order to be a baby.....Follow the science.......own your position.....What kind of a society allows mothers to terminate their babies up to and including the moment of birth???The justices who authored Roe in 1973 would not recognize nor tolerate the political party which advocates absolutely no restrictions at all during the nine month pregnancy. Please see the definition of Infanticide. it's getting harder and harder to separate the definition of infanticide from the official positions taken lately from the modern Demo party. Again, please see the bill just defeated in the Senate 51-49. Sad to see a once-proud party which championed the rights of the poor, the middle-class, the working men&women of this county, free speech , devolve into a party being led by so many people who might have been admitted to Napa State Hospital 30-40 years ago...Esquire magazine features a pregnant MAN on its cover!!!!!!!Perfectly fine with EVERY Democratic politician in this country and that includes Joe Biden. Charles Darwin......please call your office....something really bizarre is taking place...

This thread is about republicans wanting to kill babies. Actual babies who were born.

I mean, they are seriously advocating that babies should die.

Why do your people want to kill babies?

Why do *you* want babies to die?
okaydo
BearForce2
okaydo said:

Why do you want to reward incompetence by increasing salaries at the FDA? That's not going to help solve the baby formula shortage.
AunBear89
Why do Republicans want brown babies to starve to death?

(It's a rhetorical question; we already know the answer. I just want you to admit it: love the fetus, hate the baby).
"There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics." -- (maybe) Benjamin Disraeli, popularized by Mark Twain
okaydo
AunBear89 said:

(It's a rhetorical question; we already know the answer. I just want you to admit it: love the fetus, hate the baby).

Hahaha

BearForce2
AunBear89 said:

Many Americans have brown babies. Why did this slip past you?
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.