SCOTUS Decision Due Friday 7AM PST

807 Views | 28 Replies | Last: 13 days ago by BearGoggles
DiabloWags
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Dobbs v Jackson

https://www.al.com/news/2022/06/supreme-court-abortion-decision-when-will-scotus-release-ruling.html


helltopay1
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I stay with my prediction.....either 5-4 or 6-3 Roe is upheld. Roberts convinces either or both Kavanaugh and Barrett to join the lefties. Both Kavanaugh and Barrett are rightly concerned about assassination threats made to them and their families. If this happens, we are well down the road to mob rule in this Country. Protect yourself and your family is the only advice I can give...if Roe is overturned, Biden needs to tell the country that rioting will not be tolerated. Failure to warn the rioters will be an everlasting stain on his Presidency...
BearForce2
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Biden has yet to condemn the assassination attempt on Kavanaugh and his former press secretary, Peppermint Patty encouraged protesting at justice's homes. Antifa has been itching for some action for a while and Democrats have been buying guns in record numbers to protect themselves from other Democrats.
DiabloWags
How long do you want to ignore this user?
helltopay1 said:

I stay with my prediction.....either 5-4 or 6-3 Roe is upheld. Roberts convinces either or both Kavanaugh and Barrett to join the lefties. Both Kavanaugh and Barrett are rightly concerned about assassination threats made to them and their families. If this happens, we are well down the road to mob rule in this Country. Protect yourself and your family is the only advice I can give...if Roe is overturned, Biden needs to tell the country that rioting will not be tolerated. Failure to warn the rioters will be an everlasting stain on his Presidency...


I cant wait to see all of my Religious WRite friends step up and adopt all of those black infants in Alabama, when they are forced to close down their 3 abortion clinics.

HTP, will you and your Family be adopting?
You sound like a good Christian.

wifeisafurd
How long do you want to ignore this user?
DiabloWags said:

Dobbs v Jackson

https://www.al.com/news/2022/06/supreme-court-abortion-decision-when-will-scotus-release-ruling.html



I'm guessing (and it really is a guess) some of it goes down and some of it stays. Such as when rape, mother's health at risk, and certain other circumstances, state law is overridden.
AunBear89
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Such an unpleasant person. I am very sorry you have no friends in real life so you spend your time here posting lies and bullshyte.
"There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics." -- (maybe) Benjamin Disraeli, popularized by Mark Twain
DiabloWags
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AunBear89 said:

Such an unpleasant person. I am very sorry you have no friends in real life so you spend your time here posting lies and bullshyte.

I bet that the Republican Club at Rossmoor wont even let him join.
BearForce2
How long do you want to ignore this user?
DiabloWags said:

helltopay1 said:

I stay with my prediction.....either 5-4 or 6-3 Roe is upheld. Roberts convinces either or both Kavanaugh and Barrett to join the lefties. Both Kavanaugh and Barrett are rightly concerned about assassination threats made to them and their families. If this happens, we are well down the road to mob rule in this Country. Protect yourself and your family is the only advice I can give...if Roe is overturned, Biden needs to tell the country that rioting will not be tolerated. Failure to warn the rioters will be an everlasting stain on his Presidency...


I cant wait to see all of my Religious WRite friends step up and adopt all of those black infants in Alabama, when they are forced to close down their 3 abortion clinics.

HTP, will you and your Family be adopting?
You sound like a good Christian.


You prefer non-religious white people killing black babies?
AunBear89
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I prefer honest conversations with reasonable people.

But, I enjoy watching lonely losers that have nothing better to do in their pathetic lives than to post lies and bullshyte 24/7. I guess lonely losers gotta get paid and rubles are (almost) as good as dollars.
"There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics." -- (maybe) Benjamin Disraeli, popularized by Mark Twain
BearForce2
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AunBear89 said:

I prefer honest conversations with reasonable people.

But, I enjoy watching lonely losers that have nothing better to do in their pathetic lives than to post lies and bullshyte 24/7. I guess lonely losers gotta get paid and rubles are (almost) as good as dollars.

The ruble is up for sure, Wigs missed the dip.
DiabloWags
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AunBear89 said:

I prefer honest conversations with reasonable people.

But, I enjoy watching lonely losers that have nothing better to do in their pathetic lives than to post lies and bullshyte 24/7. I guess lonely losers gotta get paid and rubles are (almost) as good as dollars.

I have BearFarce on Ignore.

But it's interesting to note his posting pattern which resembles "shift" work from the Troll Farm that starts around 11:45 - 12 Noon every day. This is what I and most others here have observed month after month. It's the exact same pattern every day, with post after post within 5 or 6 minutes of each other. Looks like he just started his shift again.

It's puzzling why the owner of Bearinsider doesnt have a problem with this.
Because there is clearly no genuine interest in engaging in the discussion of the topic at hand.

Never mind that there is another poster here that never posts "links" to substantiate his erroneous claims.
See the posts below from the poster in question.







helltopay1
How long do you want to ignore this user?
black children matter..Just look at all the hundreds of thousands of black children who have been slaughtered by abortion..It is no accident that Planned Parenthoodhas most of their "clinics" in black neighborhoods. Black women only comprise about 6-7% of the population, but, account for about 35% of abortions..The founder of planned Parenthood, was an avowed racist. overturning Roe simply means the people get to vote....gee....imagine that....people voting?????What will they think of next????
helltopay1
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Wiggy.....The next time you visit your therapist, make sure to mention that you have a very peculiar habit of tracking the exact time of day certain people on this site post. You then post this earth-shattering information on BI and expect folks to take you seriously. Do you really expect the BI Mods to monitor what time of day people post??How about banning folks who post on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays???No posting before 3.00PM and no posting after 9.00PM. Folks who break these rules will also be reported to the Walnut Creel Police and will have their voting rights as well as their children taken from them..Please let us know what your therapist says....We are praying for you..
helltopay1
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Wiggy.....Not only did the Rossmoor Republican Club let me join, I was past president and also Chairman of the Republican discussion group. What is wrong with you??Let us know what your therapist advises..
oski003
How long do you want to ignore this user?
DiabloWags said:

AunBear89 said:

I prefer honest conversations with reasonable people.

But, I enjoy watching lonely losers that have nothing better to do in their pathetic lives than to post lies and bullshyte 24/7. I guess lonely losers gotta get paid and rubles are (almost) as good as dollars.

I have BearFarce on Ignore.

But it's interesting to note his posting pattern which resembles "shift" work from the Troll Farm that starts around 11:45 - 12 Noon every day. This is what I and most others here have observed month after month. It's the exact same pattern every day, with post after post within 5 or 6 minutes of each other. Looks like he just started his shift again.

It's puzzling why the owner of Bearinsider doesnt have a problem with this.
Because there is clearly no genuine interest in engaging in the discussion of the topic at hand.









Do you think Putin put in a direct order to have Bearforce infiltrate BI or was it one of his underlings?
DiabloWags
How long do you want to ignore this user?
helltopay1 said:

black children matter..Just look at all the hundreds of thousands of black children who have been slaughtered by abortion..It is no accident that Planned Parenthoodhas most of their "clinics" in black neighborhoods. Black women only comprise about 6-7% of the population, but, account for about 35% of abortions..The founder of planned Parenthood, was an avowed racist. overturning Roe simply means the people get to vote....gee....imagine that....people voting?????What will they think of next????

You didnt answer my question.
Will you and your family be adopting a black infant should Roe v Wade be overturned?

BearForce2
How long do you want to ignore this user?
helltopay1 said:

Wiggy.....The next time you visit your therapist, make sure to mention that you have a very peculiar habit of tracking the exact time of day certain people on this site post. You then post this earth-shattering information on BI and expect folks to take you seriously. Do you really expect the BI Mods to monitor what time of day people post??How about banning folks who post on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays???No posting before 3.00PM and no posting after 9.00PM. Folks who break these rules will also be reported to the Walnut Creel Police and will have their voting rights as well as their children taken from them..Please let us know what your therapist says....We are praying for you..

Wigs volunteered to feed BI posting data to the mod(s).
BearForce2
How long do you want to ignore this user?


The calm before the storm.
There's no doubt the protesting will be mostly peaceful.
tequila4kapp
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Abortion won't be outlawed per se. That's just a BS talking point.

The State's Rights approach will make both sides happy and unhappy, as there will be a spectrum of laws that allow abortion effectively up to the point of delivery and effectively ban it at inception. Both sides will have some states with laws they love and other states they despise.

Women in restrictive states will go to permissive states to get their abortions. A dirty little secret - that happens today for abortions.

Stepping back from public policy and more toward law, Roe was IMO a terrible decision from the get go. Not because of the result but because of the putrid reasoning and flimsy Constitutional legs it stood on. Worse yet was Casey which changed the paradigm from Roe's (reasonable in my view) trimester based balancing test to an "undue burden" test which has morphed into a belief that the right to abortion is absolute and sacred. No Constitutional right is absolute, and especially not unenumerated rights.

Everyone should be outraged over the Kavanaugh murder attempt/death threat. Thank God for the sister who talked the perpetrator into not doing it and calling the police instead.
DiabloWags
How long do you want to ignore this user?
tequil4kapp said:



Everyone should be outraged over the Kavanaugh murder attempt/death threat. Thank God for the sister who talked the perpetrator into not doing it and calling the police instead.


How about the death threats that House of Representative Adam Kinziger and his family xperienced or Fulton County election worker, Wandrea Moss who was specifically "targeted" by Donald Trump?

tequila4kapp
How long do you want to ignore this user?
DiabloWags said:

tequil4kapp said:



Everyone should be outraged over the Kavanaugh murder attempt/death threat. Thank God for the sister who talked the perpetrator into not doing it and calling the police instead.

How about the death threats that Adam Kinziger experienced or Fulton County election worker, Wandrea Moss who was specifically "targeted" by Donald Trump?
I didn't read the Kinziger letter to be a threat. It may have been threatening. But nobody showed up at his house with a gun and an internet to kill him. Even so, yes, I am outraged by it. Civility needs to be restored. We need to be able to disagree and not resort to violence (ever).
DiabloWags
How long do you want to ignore this user?
tequila4kapp said:

I didn't read the Kinziger letter to be a threat. It may have been threatening. But nobody showed up at his house with a gun and an internet to kill him. Even so, yes, I am outraged by it. Civility needs to be restored. We need to be able to disagree and not resort to violence (ever).


Youre telling me that you didnt read this as a threat? Really???

"... although it might take time, he will be executed"


oski003
How long do you want to ignore this user?
DiabloWags said:

tequil4kapp said:



Everyone should be outraged over the Kavanaugh murder attempt/death threat. Thank God for the sister who talked the perpetrator into not doing it and calling the police instead.


How about the death threats that House of Representative Adam Kinziger and his family xperienced or Fulton County election worker, Wandrea Moss who was specifically "targeted" by Donald Trump?




What about the time Michael Ruocco got a death threat?

tequila4kapp
How long do you want to ignore this user?
DiabloWags said:

tequila4kapp said:

I didn't read the Kinziger letter to be a threat. It may have been threatening. But nobody showed up at his house with a gun and an internet to kill him. Even so, yes, I am outraged by it. Civility needs to be restored. We need to be able to disagree and not resort to violence (ever).


Youre telling me that you didnt read this as a threat? Really???

"... although it might take time, he will be executed"



I do not. I read it as a general expression of the author's opinion about K's ultimate fate (threatening) but not a statement of specific intent (threat).

And FWIW I have had someone threaten to kill me. It is scary as ****. Even now, after that person is dead, I still catch myself being careful in certain areas I know he knew I would be. So let me be clear - nobody should receive that type of letter whether it be a threat or threatening. EVER (Another FWIW - police response to me: did he take any overt action? No? Then 1st Amendment and there's nothing we can do)
DiabloWags
How long do you want to ignore this user?
yequila4kapp said:

I do not. It is a general expression of the author's opinion about K's ultimate fate (threatening) but not a statement of specific intent (threat).


That's a ridiculous narrative.
Especially when its involving an elected official.
tequila4kapp
How long do you want to ignore this user?
DiabloWags said:

yequila4kapp said:

I do not. It is a general expression of the author's opinion about K's ultimate fate (threatening) but not a statement of specific intent (threat).
That's a ridiculous narrative.
Especially when its involving an elected official.
You are entitled to your opinion.

Contrast it with a person showing up at (walking to) Kavanaugh's house with a gun and knife and telling people he was going to give his life meaning by killing a SCOTUS. Specific threats. Weapons. Overt actions. Neither scenario is good or appropriate but if we are going to get bent over death threats to officials, respectfully you are focused on the lesser of two evils, and it really isn't close.
BearForce2
How long do you want to ignore this user?
DiabloWags said:

yequila4kapp said:

I do not. It is a general expression of the author's opinion about K's ultimate fate (threatening) but not a statement of specific intent (threat).


That's a ridiculous narrative.
Especially when its involving an elected official.



Did Christopher Wray's FBI have any comments regarding the letter?
BearForce2
How long do you want to ignore this user?
DiabloWags said:

tequil4kapp said:



Everyone should be outraged over the Kavanaugh murder attempt/death threat. Thank God for the sister who talked the perpetrator into not doing it and calling the police instead.

How about the death threats that House of Representative Adam Kinziger and his family xperienced or Fulton County election worker, Wandrea Moss who was specifically "targeted" by Donald Trump?



How about death threats to everyone else?
BearGoggles
How long do you want to ignore this user?
This is not hard. Political violence and threats of political violence are inexcusable and should be condemned.

What is hard - for some - is to condemn political violence by their own side. It shouldn't be, but many people are partisan.

The Jan 6 riots were totally unacceptable and criminal.

Letters to public figures containing threats - including the one sent to Kinzinger - are unacceptable and very likely criminal.

Bombing abortion clinics is totally unacceptable and criminal.

Bombing pro-life family counselling clinics and churches is totally unacceptable and criminal.

The 2020 riots - which included attacks on many federal and state government buildings - were unacceptable and criminal.

Mostly peaceful protests destroying property are unacceptable and criminal.

Protesting at the homes of court officials (I would say any public figures) is awful, in some cases threatening, and possibly criminal.

We don't need to rank these things by how bad they are. They are all bad to some degree. If you can't clearly say that - without qualification - then you are part of the problem.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1
 
×
subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.