DeSantis should be the next president

3,665 Views | 54 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by BearForce2
BearForce2
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Big C said:

Look at his silly face: Who could not want to smack it?

What kind of face does Newsom have?
The difference between a right wing conspiracy and the truth is about 20 months.
BearNIt
okaydo said:

The charisma-free DeSantis will be destroyed by the charisma-filled Trump.
The Straw Poll is in from the Texas CPAC and Trump destroyed Desantis 69.1% to 23.7%. Orange Julius Ceasar is just the gift that keeps on giving. Run Donald Run!

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-wins-cpac-2024-gop-presidential-nomination-straw-poll-desantis-second

Big C
BearForce2 said:

Big C said:

Look at his silly face: Who could not want to smack it?

What kind of face does Newsom have?

I'm guessing most of our wives/girlfriends have told us that they think Newsom is hot. Some of us have enough self-confidence to where we don't hate him for it.
DiabloWags
Cant wait for Trump to announce that he's running again!
Biden and the Dems are literally praying for this to happen.

calbear93
DiabloWags said:

Cant wait for Trump to announce that he's running again!
Biden and the Dems are literally praying for this to happen.

And having Biden be the best choice at 80 is good for this country? I am not waiting for that horror show sequel. I am personally hoping for a choice better than either Trump or Biden. And I don't mean DeSantis or Harris.
blungld
MinotStateBeav said:

State Attorney wanted to pick and choose what laws he enforced.
State officials need to absolutely 100% always adhere to law...unless they claim bogus religious conflict...or if they participate in cover ups...or try to overturn elections...or pretend executive privilege extends to them...or ignore subpoenas...or disregard direct orders like turning over evidence by people you call Liberal or Deep State even when in conflict with the Constitution or well-established juris prudence or departmental practice...or if you simply are a straight white Christian nationalist man over 40...or if you are anyone who basically doesn't follow the laws at all in service of the sacred leader or the blessed GOP party? I mean you believe whole heartedly unequivocally that EVERY state official shall NOT pick and choose the laws to abide by, right?
BearForce2
The difference between a right wing conspiracy and the truth is about 20 months.
okaydo
BearNIt
BearForce2 said:

That's why Desantis can't be POTUS. He's too chicken**** to call out Orange Julius Ceasar. He reminds people of Pence a guy who was left to be hung by the Trump terrorist and still won't call out his abuser.
SBGold
I'm so afraid that our democracy is falling into an oligarchy where the political class is to be treated as above the law. That goodness Wray doesn't fall in with that. We saw heroism from him this week. I believe in American justice and law enforcement again.

DeSantis is just another senator in the Roman Republic trying to curry favor with a Caesar so he doesn't get thrown to the wolves in the Coliseum. It won't work, he will be thrown
BearForce2
SBGold said:

I'm so afraid that our democracy is falling into an oligarchy where the political class is to be treated as above the law. That goodness Wray doesn't fall in with that. We saw heroism from him this week. I believe in American justice and law enforcement again.

DeSantis is just another senator in the Roman Republic trying to curry favor with a Caesar so he doesn't get thrown to the wolves in the Coliseum. It won't work, he will be thrown

Democrats control the presidency and both houses.
okaydo
BearForce2 said:

SBGold said:

Yes, and the Republicans control the Supreme Court, which is superior to the presidency and Congress.
BearForce2
okaydo said:

BearForce2 said:

SBGold said:

Yes, and the Republicans control the Supreme Court, which is superior to the presidency and Congress.

Dems are so mad they don't control the Court!
SBGold
and the House control will be fleeting, Senate is unstable as well.

The courts are a mess
okaydo
Wow, he's so impressive

https://twitter.com/thehill/status/1558849930948534273?s=21&t=tLKV87kX***H0-tscFSRrQ
chazzed
Florida Has An Outrageous New Law Targeting Teachers. Here's Why I'll Be Breaking It:
https://www.yahoo.com/news/florida-outrageous-law-targeting-teachers-123024707.html
BearForce2

okaydo
BearForce2 said:

Lol. This Twitter account didn't exist on Memorial Day. I wonder how much all those followers cost?

BearForce2
okaydo said:

Lol. This Twitter account didn't exist on Memorial Day. I wonder how much all those followers cost?

Do they have more followers than the Democrats for Groomers account?
BearForce2
Hey okaydo, Twitter suspended the account but they're back with a new name. Gays Against Broomers.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.