The Attorney General

733 Views | 21 Replies | Last: 1 mo ago by BearForce2
helltopay1
How long do you want to ignore this user?
The US may be much better off if we no longer allowed the President to choose the Attorney General. We might be much better off if the Attorney General was chosen from a group of retired respectable neutral public servants.
The current practice reeks of obvious potential for subservient corruption...Please see Eric Holder and Merrick Garland. This concept needs to be addressed. The sooner, the better.
DiabloWags
How long do you want to ignore this user?
helltopay1 said:

Please see Eric Holder and Merrick Garland. This concept needs to be addressed. The sooner, the better.


You forgot the AG for the Orange Buffoon.
Bill Barr.
okaydo
How long do you want to ignore this user?
helltopay1 said:

The US may be much better off if we no longer allowed the President to choose the Attorney General. We might be much better off if the Attorney General was chosen from a group of retired respectable neutral public servants.
The current practice reeks of obvious potential for subservient corruption...Please see Eric Holder and Merrick Garland. This concept needs to be addressed. The sooner, the better.

Uhhhhh... the reason Obama selected an old white guy to be a Supreme Court justice was because he'd enjoy bipartisan support....Orrin Hatch literally said he'd be the only guy he'd consider.

Here's footage of Hatch and Chuck Grassley singing Garland's praises 25 years ago.



If you convened "a group of retired respectable neutral public servants" to select the next attorney general. Guess who they'd select? Merrick Garland!

BearForce2
How long do you want to ignore this user?

Why haven't we heard anything yet from the White House or the Justice Department?
The OT forum is a left wing bubble consisting mainly of delusional lefties who spread disinformation. Their favorite topic? Donald J. Trump. Their least favorite topic? The current president, Joe Biden.
DiabloWags
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I wonder why Trump hasnt posted a copy of the search warrant at Truth Social?

Is it because it shows him to be guilty of a crime?

LMFAO.




okaydo
How long do you want to ignore this user?
BearForce2 said:


Why haven't we heard anything yet from the White House or the Justice Department?


Is it normal to try and taint the jury?
concordtom
How long do you want to ignore this user?
helltopay1 said:

The US may be much better off if we no longer allowed the President to choose the Attorney General. We might be much better off if the Attorney General was chosen from a group of retired respectable neutral public servants.
The current practice reeks of obvious potential for subservient corruption...Please see Eric Holder and Merrick Garland. This concept needs to be addressed. The sooner, the better.


I think we should have that environmental lawyer guy be AG!
BearForce2
How long do you want to ignore this user?
okaydo said:

BearForce2 said:


Why haven't we heard anything yet from the White House or the Justice Department?


Is it normal to try and taint the jury?

Is it normal to go through Melania Trump's closet?
The OT forum is a left wing bubble consisting mainly of delusional lefties who spread disinformation. Their favorite topic? Donald J. Trump. Their least favorite topic? The current president, Joe Biden.
concordtom
How long do you want to ignore this user?
okaydo said:

BearForce2 said:


Why haven't we heard anything yet from the White House or the Justice Department?


Is it normal to try and taint the jury?


Only when one is trying to make it impossible to actually seat a jury.
concordtom
How long do you want to ignore this user?
BearForce2 said:

okaydo said:

BearForce2 said:


Why haven't we heard anything yet from the White House or the Justice Department?


Is it normal to try and taint the jury?

Is it normal to go through Melania Trump's closet?

Only if one wants to sniff her lingerie.

But truth is, that's probably where trump has hidden all the good stuff.
They'll never think to look there!!!

(In her lingerie closet, there's a secret shaft that lowers one down to an underground storage bunker nobody knows about. That's where all the bodies are buried, along with Russian compromat documents on every Republican Congressman and Senator, hidden in case of emergency.)
BearForce2
How long do you want to ignore this user?
concordtom said:

BearForce2 said:

okaydo said:

BearForce2 said:


Why haven't we heard anything yet from the White House or the Justice Department?


Is it normal to try and taint the jury?

Is it normal to go through Melania Trump's closet?

Only if one wants to sniff her lingerie.

But truth is, that's probably where trump has hidden all the good stuff.
They'll never think to look there!!!

(In her lingerie closet, there's a secret shaft that lowers one down to an underground storage bunker nobody knows about. That's where all the bodies are buried, along with Russian compromat documents on every Republican Congressman and Senator, hidden in case of emergency.)

Biden had Covid twice and lost all sense of smell.
The OT forum is a left wing bubble consisting mainly of delusional lefties who spread disinformation. Their favorite topic? Donald J. Trump. Their least favorite topic? The current president, Joe Biden.
bearister
How long do you want to ignore this user?
….and then they drew straws to see who got to toss Melania's drawers.





Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
BearNIt
How long do you want to ignore this user?
BearForce2 said:


Why haven't we heard anything yet from the White House or the Justice Department?

Because they are professionals and respect the law.
BearForce2
How long do you want to ignore this user?
BearNIt said:

BearForce2 said:


Why haven't we heard anything yet from the White House or the Justice Department?

Because they are professionals and respect the law.

Do you know what the last thing Biden said before he took off on a perfectly timed week long vacation with Hunter? He said inflation is at 0%.
The OT forum is a left wing bubble consisting mainly of delusional lefties who spread disinformation. Their favorite topic? Donald J. Trump. Their least favorite topic? The current president, Joe Biden.
BearNIt
How long do you want to ignore this user?
BearForce2 said:

BearNIt said:

BearForce2 said:


Why haven't we heard anything yet from the White House or the Justice Department?

Because they are professionals and respect the law.

Do you know what the last thing Biden said before he took off on a perfectly timed week long vacation with Hunter? He said inflation is at 0%.

It's going to be alright. You won't lose your house and you'll have enough food to eat. Stay the course and retirement is on the horizon.
concordtom
How long do you want to ignore this user?
BearForce2 said:

concordtom said:

BearForce2 said:

okaydo said:

BearForce2 said:


Why haven't we heard anything yet from the White House or the Justice Department?


Is it normal to try and taint the jury?

Is it normal to go through Melania Trump's closet?

Only if one wants to sniff her lingerie.

But truth is, that's probably where trump has hidden all the good stuff.
They'll never think to look there!!!

(In her lingerie closet, there's a secret shaft that lowers one down to an underground storage bunker nobody knows about. That's where all the bodies are buried, along with Russian compromat documents on every Republican Congressman and Senator, hidden in case of emergency.)

Biden had Covid twice and lost all sense of smell.


Trump hit his head as a child, once, and lost all sense.
concordtom
How long do you want to ignore this user?
bearister said:

….and then they drew straws to see who got to toss Melania's drawers.





The stench of a thousand men having passed by.

2Samuel 10:6
When the Ammonites saw that they had become a stench to David, the Ammonites sent and hired the Syrians of Beth-rehob, and the Syrians of Zobah, 20,000 foot soldiers, and the king of Maacah with 1,000 men, and the men of Tob, 12,000 men.
concordtom
How long do you want to ignore this user?
BearForce2 said:

BearNIt said:

BearForce2 said:


Why haven't we heard anything yet from the White House or the Justice Department?

Because they are professionals and respect the law.

Do you know what the last thing Biden said before he took off on a perfectly timed week long vacation with Hunter? He said inflation is at 0%.



Quote please.
Video proof, with complete/full context.
concordtom
How long do you want to ignore this user?
BearNIt said:

BearForce2 said:

BearNIt said:

BearForce2 said:


Why haven't we heard anything yet from the White House or the Justice Department?

Because they are professionals and respect the law.

Do you know what the last thing Biden said before he took off on a perfectly timed week long vacation with Hunter? He said inflation is at 0%.

It's going to be alright. You won't lose your house and you'll have enough food to eat. Stay the course and retirement is on the horizon.

He's already long ago retired.
dajo9
How long do you want to ignore this user?
concordtom said:

BearForce2 said:

BearNIt said:

BearForce2 said:


Why haven't we heard anything yet from the White House or the Justice Department?

Because they are professionals and respect the law.

Do you know what the last thing Biden said before he took off on a perfectly timed week long vacation with Hunter? He said inflation is at 0%.



Quote please.
Video proof, with complete/full context.


Tom, month-over-month inflation in July was 0%. In other words, the overall price level was unchanged from June. BF2 is so dumb he thinks Democrats stating economic facts is a gotcha moment.
he / him
BearForce2
How long do you want to ignore this user?
concordtom said:

BearForce2 said:

BearNIt said:

BearForce2 said:


Why haven't we heard anything yet from the White House or the Justice Department?

Because they are professionals and respect the law.

Do you know what the last thing Biden said before he took off on a perfectly timed week long vacation with Hunter? He said inflation is at 0%.



Quote please.
Video proof, with complete/full context.

Tom, 0% inflation. He said it. She said it.
The OT forum is a left wing bubble consisting mainly of delusional lefties who spread disinformation. Their favorite topic? Donald J. Trump. Their least favorite topic? The current president, Joe Biden.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1
 
×
subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.