LOL Durham "Draining the Swamp"

2,519 Views | 49 Replies | Last: 11 mo ago by Eastern Oregon Bear
Unit2Sucks
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Pretty much says it all.

GoOskie
"After Years of Political Hype, the Durham Inquiry Failed to Deliver"

This could be said for all republican investigations.
This just in: Republicans find another whistleblower who claims Hillary's emails were proven to be on Hunter's laptop while Obama spied on tRump as he sat (shat?) upon his golden toilet. Gym Jordan afraid whistle blower may be in danger of abduction by aliens in cahoots with Democrats.
calbear93
GoOskie said:

Kind of how I felt after the Mueller report as well.
blungld
Boo! Look out! The Deep State is behind you! It's wherever we say or pretend it is. It's in charge when we are in office. It's in charge when we are not in office. It's in your closet. It's under your bed. It's the pretend prople we want you to fear and that we can blame for all the terrible stuff we do. Yes, the Deep State is us.

Brought to you by MAGA psychosis.
blungld
calbear93 said:

GoOskie said:

The difference being the Mueller report identified actual crimes with actual evidence and testimony and multiple examples of obstruction by the president that it could not prosecute because of a memo. Other than that, they were both "reports."
calbear93
blungld said:

calbear93 said:

GoOskie said:

The difference being the Mueller report identified actual crimes with actual evidence and testimony and multiple examples of obstruction by the president that it could not prosecute because of a memo. Other than that, they were both "reports."

Not sure why you bother to respond if you are not going to read what you are quoting. Maybe you just have something to write and decided to quote my post.

Or did you think that Mueller's report actually DID deliver on the hype? I personally hoped for and expected at least one recommendation of a criminal charge against Trump.

Because nowhere did I state that Mueller's report was the same substance as Durham's report. But you go ahead and share your unrelated thoughts.
AunBear89
Wow. Gotta love a smug, snarky, holier than thou Christian! Soo Christlike.
"There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics." -- (maybe) Benjamin Disraeli, popularized by Mark Twain
DiabloWags
AunBear89 said:

Wow. Gotta love a smug, snarky, holier than thou Christian! Soo Christlike.

"Cults don't end well. They really don't."
BearHunter

The FBI and Democrats are attacking whistleblowers.
AunBear89
Are you talking about the whistleblowers that Trump's buddy Kash is paying?
"There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics." -- (maybe) Benjamin Disraeli, popularized by Mark Twain
BearHunter
AunBear89 said:

Donate to them using this link.
Eastern Oregon Bear
BearHunter said:

AunBear89 said:

I'm expecting that 6 months from now, we'll read about how the donation account creators kept 80-100% percent of the money and very little went to the right wing darlings. That's how it often seems to work.
BearHunter
Eastern Oregon Bear said:

I'm expecting that 6 months from now, we'll read about how the donation account creators kept 80-100% percent of the money and very little went to the right wing darlings. That's how it often seems to work.
I'm expecting that 6 months from now, you won't be reading anything or provide any links like you currently don't.
DiabloWags
BearHunter said:

"Cults don't end well. They really don't."
Eastern Oregon Bear
BearHunter said:

Eastern Oregon Bear said:

I'm expecting that 6 months from now, you won't be reading anything or provide any links like you currently don't.
Reports of my imminent death are greatly exaggerated.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.