Daily Santos

3,541 Views | 52 Replies | Last: 10 mo ago by DiabloWags
okaydo
How long do you want to ignore this user?

bearister
Remember, Republicans have no shame threshold. They probably think it is quaint that anyone actually thinks they give a rat's arsehole about any misconduct Santos has engaged in. They consider it a bonus that Vets got f@ucked.
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
heartofthebear
bearister said:

Remember, Republicans have no shame threshold. They probably think it is quaint that anyone actually thinks they give a rat's arsehole about any misconduct Santos has engaged in. They consider it a bonus that Vets got f@ucked.

These are the kinds of things that get you a committee chairmanship under McCarthy. Or maybe he's angling to be VP on the next Trump ticket. It would be an all grifter campaign. The two would have to fight over who gets to steal the campaign money.
Eastern Oregon Bear
In a joke that people under 60 likely won't get, I refer to him as Santos of Brazil. However, that might imply that he was Pele approved and I doubt that's true.
Apathetic Bear
bearister said:

dimitrig
Apathetic Bear said:

bearister said:

What a RINO

DiabloWags
The REPUBLICAN PARTY and Kevin McCarthy rewards George Santos by appointing him to the House Committee on Small Business (ya know, because he worked for Citigroup and Goldman Sachs), as well as the House Committee on Science, Space and Technology.

BWAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!

"Cults don't end well. They really don't."
bearister
DiabloWags said:

The REPUBLICAN PARTY and Kevin McCarthy rewards George Santos by appointing him to……the House Committee on Science, Space and Technology.

BWAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!

Well, let's pray that Santos' assistant provided by Boston Dynamics doesn't turn on him.

okaydo
bearister

The Evangelicals will either worship him as a Game of Thrones like eunuch sage….or enroll him in a Pray Away the Gay Group.

Unit2Sucks
It ... just ... gets ... better.

DiabloWags
OH MY GOODNESS!

Unit2Sucks
DiabloWags said:

OH MY GOODNESS!

He's now my favorite GOPer. Grifting the grifters!

concordtom
Santos is nearing Trump very quickly for "who has the most angles of attack coming at him?"

Trump: bribing Ukraine for dirt on Biden
Santos: lies about about Baruch College

Trump: pays off stripper sex with campaign money
Santos: mysteriously has $700k to loan his campaign

Trump: lies about father giving him his wealth, and being worth billions when he's not.
Santos: lies about grandparents fleeing the Holocaust and being Jewish when he's not.

Santos now says, "Donald, I see your mob riot attack on the Capitol and raise you Drag Queen Contest photos!"

I think what happens next, and we'll all fall out of our chairs, is that the two worlds intersect - some sort of Trump/Santos/Mar a Lago sex party.

Better start looking in the background of all those videos and see if you can find him!

Trump will declare, "he's not my type", or, "I didn't know she was a he!"
OsoDorado
concordtom said:

Santos is nearing Trump very quickly for "who has the most angles of attack coming at him?"

Trump: lies about father giving him his wealth, and being worth billions when he's not.
Santos: lies about grandparents fleeing the Holocaust and being Jewish when he's not.

Santos now says, "Donald, I see your mob riot attack on the Capitol and raise you Drag Queen Contest photos!"

I think what happens next, and we'll all fall out of our chairs, is that the two worlds intersect - some sort of Trump/Santos/Mar a Lago sex party.

Better start looking in the background of all those videos and see if you can find him!

How about a Trump - Santos ticket !
concordtom
Good one!

Realizing diversity wins votes, Santos will declare himself to be "tran" or "questioning", actually, and trump will make him his running mate.

The Inauguration Gala will be held at The Kremlin!
Apathetic Bear
Unit2Sucks said:

I thought you centrist neoliberal Democrats were pro-drag queen. Did you get new talking points from ActBlue that I'm not aware of?
Eastern Oregon Bear
Apathetic Bear said:

Unit2Sucks said:

I thought you centrist neoliberal Democrats were pro-drag queen. Did you get new talking points from ActBlue that I'm not aware of?
After all the weeping and wailing about how drag queens are corrupting and grooming young children, we're just enjoying the right wingers squirming while they support one of the wicked devils because he has an R next to his name.
SBGold
Apathetic Bear said:

Unit2Sucks said:

BearFarce!
SBGold
concordtom said:

white guy overbite!
bearister
concordtom said:

okaydo
okaydo
okaydo

concordtom
bearister

"He lies like a goose sh@its. If he's not doing it at the very moment, he's about to."

"When they film his biography, it will begin with: Based on a false story."

-Bill Maher

concordtom

Politico is the one who found and has broken the news that there were a couple Wikipedia user bios with the Devolder name, a Santos alias, from years ago which are a true tell of who he is, including many more ridiculous lies.

Wow!

https://www.politico.com/news/2023/01/20/george-santos-appears-to-admit-drag-queen-past-in-wiki-post-00078812

I tell ya, I bet Hollywood script writers are furiously busy to win the big contracts for the feature films of this guy. I mean,

1) the extent of the fabrications combined with the lies journey are amazing. How do you go from Brazilian drag to Congressman? That's an Oscar winner alone.

2) or you could take the serious political monied corruption angle to the film where Santos is not the main character, but the scum who gets discovered by the Dark Money insiders who pull the strings - and circle back around to (tie the film into) the Citizens United BS. "They don't know who rules them - we do." Santos snorts another line before blowing his funder.
Could be another Oscar winner!

DiabloWags
Looks like Santos will be investigated for campaign finance violations. His treasurer is MIA.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2023/jan/25/george-santos-campaign-filing-personal-loans

going4roses

Hmm…
Tell someone you love them and try to have a good day
bearister
The Daily Mail routinely published racist comments about the Obamas but banned me for life for tRump bashing in 2019.

The email fro DM:

Hello,

Your account has been permanently de- activated for going against the Community Guidelines.

You are no longer allowed to post on the Daily Mail or other Associated Newspapers Ltd sites using this or any other user.

Regards,
Senior Community Editor
Daily Mail
Eastern Oregon Bear
DiabloWags said:

Looks like Santos will be investigated for campaign finance violations. His treasurer is MIA.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2023/jan/25/george-santos-campaign-filing-personal-loans

It's like we're watching a remake of The Producers, only in politics.

"I tell you Leo, there's a fortune to be made in political campaigns! Get the right candidate, raise donations and pocket most of it. Nobody's going to care if we lose. We just need a candidate that can't possibly win!"

"A delusional lying drag queen from Brazil? Leo, that's Perfect!!!!"
DiabloWags
Santos found signing someone else's name on a federal filing without their consent.

He wanted to hire experienced campaign financial consultant, Thomas Datwyler.

Datwyler declined the invitation on Monday and told the Santos Campaign that he would not be serving as Treasurer.

On Tuesday, Santos filed an UPDATED campaign finance report with the Federal Election Commission, in which Datwyler was named as his new Treasurer, with the filing SIGNED WITH HIS NAME.

Oooopsie!

George Santos Fraudulent Signature Could Be Final Nail in Coffin (newsweek.com)
dimitrig
DiabloWags said:

Santos found signing someone else's name on a federal filing without their consent.

He wanted to hire experienced campaign financial consultant, Thomas Datwyler.

Datwyler declined the invitation on Monday and told the Santos Campaign that he would not be serving as Treasurer.

On Tuesday, Santos filed an UPDATED campaign finance report with the Federal Election Commission, in which Datwyler was named as his new Treasurer, with the filing SIGNED WITH HIS NAME.

Oooopsie!

George Santos Fraudulent Signature Could Be Final Nail in Coffin (newsweek.com)

How did New Yorkers ever elect this guy?

DiabloWags
New York's 3rd congressional district - Wikipedia
DiabloWags
U.S. Rep. Santos to recuse himself from committee assignments (yahoo.com)

No committee assignments for SANTOS for now.

Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.