Elaine Chao Hits back at RACIST Trump

883 Views | 8 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by bearister
DiabloWags
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Trump once again pissed all over former Transportation Secretary Elaine Chao on Monday of this week, calling her "Coco Chow" in a Truth Social Post.

"When I was young, some people deliberately misspelled or mispronounced my name," the statement read. "Asian Americans have worked hard to change that experience for the next generation."

"He doesn't seem to understand that, which says a whole lot more about him than it will ever say about Asian Americans," Chao added.

Chao released her statement after Trump in a Truth Social post on Monday once again referred to her by the nickname "Coco Chow."

"Does Coco Chow have anything to do with Joe Biden's Classified Documents being sent and stored in Chinatown?" he wrote. "Her husband, the Old Broken Crow, is VERY close to Biden, the Democrats, and, of course, China."

Trump has repeatedly claimed without substantiation that Chao and McConnell are compromised by their ties to China. Trump has also called Chao "crazy" and described her as McConnell's "China loving wife."

Elaine Chao, Trump-era transportation secretary and Mitch McConnell's wife, hits back at Trump for giving her the racist nickname 'Coco Chow' (yahoo.com)

Of course, the GOP and its leadership remain silent.

"Cults don't end well. They really don't."
Unit2Sucks
For the GOP, Trump's casual racism is one of his most attractive qualities. He wouldn't have won without it.
calpoly
DiabloWags said:

Trump once again pissed all over former Transportation Secretary Elaine Chao on Monday of this week, calling her "Coco Chow" in a Truth Social Post.

"When I was young, some people deliberately misspelled or mispronounced my name," the statement read. "Asian Americans have worked hard to change that experience for the next generation."

"He doesn't seem to understand that, which says a whole lot more about him than it will ever say about Asian Americans," Chao added.

Chao released her statement after Trump in a Truth Social post on Monday once again referred to her by the nickname "Coco Chow."

"Does Coco Chow have anything to do with Joe Biden's Classified Documents being sent and stored in Chinatown?" he wrote. "Her husband, the Old Broken Crow, is VERY close to Biden, the Democrats, and, of course, China."

Trump has repeatedly claimed without substantiation that Chao and McConnell are compromised by their ties to China. Trump has also called Chao "crazy" and described her as McConnell's "China loving wife."

Elaine Chao, Trump-era transportation secretary and Mitch McConnell's wife, hits back at Trump for giving her the racist nickname 'Coco Chow' (yahoo.com)

6 years too late Elaine McConnell!
oski003
One of many reasons Trump shouldn't hold public office.
bearister
Funniest story of the day. Be careful when you launch a criminal probe:

The inquiry Trump launched to clear his name on Russia collusion ended up investigating him for potential financial crimes: NYT

https://www.businessinsider.com/trump-john-durham-criminal-probe-financial-dealings-report-2023-1

Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
dajo9
DiabloWags said:

Trump is the biggest identity politician America has seen since Wallace
American Vermin
dimitrig

If she is so horrible then why did Trump appoint her?

MinotStateBeav
https://www.thenation.com/article/archive/mitch-mcconnells-freighted-ties-shadowy-shipping-company/
bearister
Unit2Sucks said:

For the GOP, Trump's casual racism is one of his most attractive qualities. He wouldn't have won without it.

Yes, and for that reason, Republicans think it's quaint that anyone would actually believe that the Republicans have any concern whatsoever that their standard bearer and next presidential candidate is a racist.
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.