White House has settled in

Another Bear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
A
Yup, gravity sucks. Speaking of which... (nope too easy)
FuzzyWuzzy
How long do you want to ignore this user?
V
bearister said:

Kim saw what happened to Muammar Gaddafi when he played ball. Taint gonna let that happen to himself...and we all know what taint is, don't we?
Definitely as to Gaddafi.

I have to confess I am not sure what you mean by taint.
FuzzyWuzzy
How long do you want to ignore this user?
V
BearChemist said:

This is just half joking: Since there is no way Trump can retract Obama's Nobel Prize, he is aiming for one himself.

Ha, never thought of that. Distinctly possible.
bearister
How long do you want to ignore this user?
L
FuzzyWuzzy said:

bearister said:

Kim saw what happened to Muammar Gaddafi when he played ball. Taint gonna let that happen to himself...and we all know what taint is, don't we?


I have to confess I am not sure what you mean by taint.

You have established your credentials as a good person. I, on the other hand....
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
FuzzyWuzzy
How long do you want to ignore this user?
V
bearister said:

FuzzyWuzzy said:

bearister said:

Kim saw what happened to Muammar Gaddafi when he played ball. Taint gonna let that happen to himself...and we all know what taint is, don't we?


I have to confess I am not sure what you mean by taint.

You have established your credentials as a good person. I, on the other hand....
I am familiar with a sexual joke relating to the nether regions of the female anatomy... was that your allusion and have I reestablished my bona fides? I really want to be accepted by the cool kids!

I just fail to understand how that relates to the original topic at hand... Gaddafi/kim/etc.
bearister
How long do you want to ignore this user?
L
FuzzyWuzzy said:

bearister said:

FuzzyWuzzy said:

bearister said:

Kim saw what happened to Muammar Gaddafi when he played ball. Taint gonna let that happen to himself...and we all know what taint is, don't we?


I have to confess I am not sure what you mean by taint.

You have established your credentials as a good person. I, on the other hand....
I am familiar with a sexual joke relating to the nether regions of the female anatomy... was that your allusion and have I reestablished my bona fides? I really want to be accepted by the cool kids!

I just fail to understand how that relates to the original topic at hand... Gaddafi/kim/etc.

Yes, you are evil. With regard to the other issue, I never pass up the opportunity to work a bit in, regardless of how forced.
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
AunBear89
How long do you want to ignore this user?
A
It's the Bevis and Butthead school of humor.

"Heh,heh! Dude - you said taint."
"There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics." -- Benjamin Disraeli, popularized by Mark Twain
FuzzyWuzzy
How long do you want to ignore this user?
V
bearister said:

FuzzyWuzzy said:

bearister said:

FuzzyWuzzy said:

bearister said:

Kim saw what happened to Muammar Gaddafi when he played ball. Taint gonna let that happen to himself...and we all know what taint is, don't we?


I have to confess I am not sure what you mean by taint.

You have established your credentials as a good person. I, on the other hand....
I am familiar with a sexual joke relating to the nether regions of the female anatomy... was that your allusion and have I reestablished my bona fides? I really want to be accepted by the cool kids!

I just fail to understand how that relates to the original topic at hand... Gaddafi/kim/etc.

Yes, you are evil. With regard to the other issue, I never pass up the opportunity to work a bit in, regardless of how forced.
Thank you. I feel much better.
BearNIt
How long do you want to ignore this user?
A
It has been reported that Michael Cohen the Trump attorney who handled the payment to Stormy Daniels used his Trump Organization email to communicate with Daniels and her attorney regarding the $130,000.00 payment. This may indicate that Trump, Cohen, Daniels, and the payment made to her have less daylight between them than Trump would like, and has people looking into campaign finance irregularities seeking further explanation.

If Trump knew nothing about this payment then who did Cohen set up the LLC for? Who does he represent?
Who decided that he should pay $130,000.00 to a porn actress?

Wonder if Mueller is looking into this? Couldn't he ask these questions and get answers?
Unit2Sucks
How long do you want to ignore this user?
H
I don't think Mueller should look into Stormy Daniels at all. It's relatively minor and doesn't seem to implicate anything reasonably related to his investigation. I do think the FEC should look into this because this is squarely within their wheelhouse. I suspect nothing will come of it.
Another Bear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
A
Stormy Daniels is a distraction but she's real and the cover-up and elections violations seem real. I agree that those aren't enough to take down Trump and look minor compared to the big pieces of chum in the water.

However *if* there are photos of Ms. Daniels and Trump, that's a game changer. That's enough fuel to make the dumpster fire explode. Photos are too much in modern "gotcha" media. The uglier, fatter and more grotesque Trump appears, the bigger the fall out. Americans can look the other way for only so long...

But here's the bottom line: the America people do NOT want their sitting president outmaneuvered legally and intellectually by a porn star.

Unit2Sucks
How long do you want to ignore this user?
H
There are already photos of Trump and Stormy. Unless there is a picture of him performing an abortion or driving a prius, I don't see how anything would impact his relationship with his "base."

Another Bear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
A
The Cohen/Trump NDA with Daniels mentions photos, so we're talking blackmail photos. Cohen didn't drop $130k to stop the photo above from making it to the interwebz. My guess is he's hiding something...a tiny todger or getting peed on. Either way, not a good look for a POTUS.
okaydo
How long do you want to ignore this user?
L
Another Bear said:

Stormy Daniels is a distraction but she's real and the cover-up and elections violations seem real. I agree that those aren't enough to take down Trump and look minor compared to the big pieces of chum in the water.

However *if* there are photos of Ms. Daniels and Trump, that's a game changer. That's enough fuel to make the dumpster fire explode. Photos are too much in modern "gotcha" media. The uglier, fatter and more grotesque Trump appears, the bigger the fall out. Americans can look the other way for only so long...

But here's the bottom line: the America people do NOT want their sitting president outmaneuvered legally and intellectually by a porn star.



Trump will say the photos were photoshopped.

It was reported that Trump didn't believe hew a participant in the Access Hollywood tape.

I don't think anything is a game-changer -- until something actually changes the game.


But as I've said before, if Trump released the pee tape, named Hillary Clinton secretary of state, put Obama on the Supreme Court after naming part of the West Wing after him -- it would make no difference.
BearNIt
How long do you want to ignore this user?
A
okaydo said:

Another Bear said:

Stormy Daniels is a distraction but she's real and the cover-up and elections violations seem real. I agree that those aren't enough to take down Trump and look minor compared to the big pieces of chum in the water.

However *if* there are photos of Ms. Daniels and Trump, that's a game changer. That's enough fuel to make the dumpster fire explode. Photos are too much in modern "gotcha" media. The uglier, fatter and more grotesque Trump appears, the bigger the fall out. Americans can look the other way for only so long...

But here's the bottom line: the America people do NOT want their sitting president outmaneuvered legally and intellectually by a porn star.



Trump will say the photos were photoshopped.

It was reported that Trump didn't believe hew a participant in the Access Hollywood tape.

I don't think anything is a game-changer -- until something actually changes the game.


But as I've said before, if Trump released the pee tape, named Hillary Clinton secretary of state, put Obama on the Supreme Court after naming part of the West Wing after him -- it would make no difference.
Mueller should follow the pee.
bearister
How long do you want to ignore this user?
L
okaydo said:

..Trump will say the photos were photoshopped.

It was reported that Trump didn't believe hew a participant in the Access Hollywood tape.....


https://www.lawfareblog.com/deep-fakes-looming-crisis-national-security-democracy-and-privacy
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
iwantwinners
How long do you want to ignore this user?
V
blungld said:

B.A. Bearacus said:

mikecohen said:

bearister said:

He is going to get life, but not in the White House.
Dumb as it is, I couldn't resist saying it: In the big house

Will he write a book from prison? By write I mean have someone write it for him because he's probably not capable of writing five pages on his own. He better hope there's a good editor also in jail who can create order from his ramblings without the use of a recorder.
I know a writer who spent many months with him and says he was the most insufferable person he ever had to interview and work with. No real deep thoughts of his own. Impatient. Self-centered and with literally no attention span. Treats people around him like crap. A full blown dick that we elected to lead our country after one of the brightest, classiest, and most erudite Presidents ever. His supporters accuse Obama (Liberals) of being out of touch with Red Staters, but have no problem with Red Staters themselves being out of touch with good judgement and human decency. It boggles the mind.
Character doesn't get anything done, unfortunately. If Obama was a POS like Trump, I'd still have voted for him instead of the Rep candidate in so far as Obama's ideology and political priorities were better aligned with my own compared to the opposing candidate. Because I'm not voting for Reverand Obama or Godfather Obama. The reaching for character arguments are the works of the desperate and bitter.
iwantwinners
How long do you want to ignore this user?
V
Unit2Sucks said:

There are already photos of Trump and Stormy. Unless there is a picture of him performing an abortion or driving a prius, I don't see how anything would impact his relationship with his "base."


Why would it? Same goes for any other candidate. Why would relations with a domestic terrorist or racist, country-hating church keep liberals from voting for Obama? It shouldn't. Maybe you respect the guy less personally, but why wouldn't he maintain your support? His politics presumably don't change.
BearChemist
How long do you want to ignore this user?
V
iwantwinners said:

bearister said:

Ivanka and Huckabee are not competent to host a Tupperware party much less try to pass themselves as diplomats on the international stage at the Olympics. It is mortifying to see a great country like America shamed and humiliated like this.
You should feel ashamed, the Trump presidency is a product of the Left. But then again, if that's mortifying, you have bigger problems than a Trump presidency, let alone any concern about the First Lady and a politician passing themselves as diplomats at the Olympics.

And Michele Obama disagrees with you that America is a great country. She never felt proud to be an American until, like, 5 years ago or something...
Guys, it has been 15 days and counting. iwantwinners still has no explanation on since when Ivanka Trump is the First Lady of the United States.
sycasey
How long do you want to ignore this user?
L
BearChemist said:

iwantwinners said:

bearister said:

Ivanka and Huckabee are not competent to host a Tupperware party much less try to pass themselves as diplomats on the international stage at the Olympics. It is mortifying to see a great country like America shamed and humiliated like this.
You should feel ashamed, the Trump presidency is a product of the Left. But then again, if that's mortifying, you have bigger problems than a Trump presidency, let alone any concern about the First Lady and a politician passing themselves as diplomats at the Olympics.

And Michele Obama disagrees with you that America is a great country. She never felt proud to be an American until, like, 5 years ago or something...
Guys, it has been 15 days and counting. iwantwinners still has no explanation on since when Ivanka Trump is the First Lady of the United States.


You expect a substantive response from that guy? We should all know better by now.
iwantwinners
How long do you want to ignore this user?
V
sycasey said:

BearChemist said:

iwantwinners said:

bearister said:

Ivanka and Huckabee are not competent to host a Tupperware party much less try to pass themselves as diplomats on the international stage at the Olympics. It is mortifying to see a great country like America shamed and humiliated like this.
You should feel ashamed, the Trump presidency is a product of the Left. But then again, if that's mortifying, you have bigger problems than a Trump presidency, let alone any concern about the First Lady and a politician passing themselves as diplomats at the Olympics.

And Michele Obama disagrees with you that America is a great country. She never felt proud to be an American until, like, 5 years ago or something...
Guys, it has been 15 days and counting. iwantwinners still has no explanation on since when Ivanka Trump is the First Lady of the United States.


You expect a substantive response from that guy? We should all know better by now.
A substantive response, I know right??? Why shouldn't I be obligated to engage a troll who will obfuscate an argument by pointing out a mix up between Ivanka and Melania? I guess nothing gets in the way of you guys jerking each other off ad nauseum here.
BearChemist
How long do you want to ignore this user?
V
iwantwinners said:

sycasey said:

BearChemist said:

iwantwinners said:

bearister said:

Ivanka and Huckabee are not competent to host a Tupperware party much less try to pass themselves as diplomats on the international stage at the Olympics. It is mortifying to see a great country like America shamed and humiliated like this.
You should feel ashamed, the Trump presidency is a product of the Left. But then again, if that's mortifying, you have bigger problems than a Trump presidency, let alone any concern about the First Lady and a politician passing themselves as diplomats at the Olympics.

And Michele Obama disagrees with you that America is a great country. She never felt proud to be an American until, like, 5 years ago or something...
Guys, it has been 15 days and counting. iwantwinners still has no explanation on since when Ivanka Trump is the First Lady of the United States.


You expect a substantive response from that guy? We should all know better by now.
A substantive response, I know right??? Why shouldn't I be obligated to engage a troll who will obfuscate an argument by pointing out a mix up between Ivanka and Melania? I guess nothing gets in the way of you guys jerking each other off ad nauseum here.
Good. Recognizing the problem is the correct first step.
bearister
How long do you want to ignore this user?
L


https://www.nytimes.com/2018/03/11/opinion/melania-trump-stormy.html
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
iwantwinners
How long do you want to ignore this user?
V
bearister said:



https://www.nytimes.com/2018/03/11/opinion/melania-trump-stormy.html
Is there any doubt they are not really "together"? Is he even smashing? Doubt it. Trophy wife for him, Trophy life for her.
Another Bear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
A
The genius of Reality TV had a plan...wifey, porn star...but wrestling for the heart and soul of the Dotard. The Putin Regime is going to officiate, so you know it's good and honest!
B.A. Bearacus
How long do you want to ignore this user?
A
The UK has a strong leader. The US has a compromised POS.
BearChemist
How long do you want to ignore this user?
V
Is there chance that the Education Secretary is not that smart?


okaydo
How long do you want to ignore this user?
L
BearChemist said:

Is there chance that the Education Secretary is not that smart?





If only Jeb Bush was elected. He would've put smart people in charge.


bearister
How long do you want to ignore this user?
L
I would never disrespect Erik Prince's sister because that is a recipe for a diver finding your remains at the bottom of an aqueduct wrapped in plastic with your hands and feet missing.
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
okaydo
How long do you want to ignore this user?
L
I can't wait till our Royal overlords take over.

bearister
How long do you want to ignore this user?
L
okaydo said:

I can't wait till our Royal overlords take over.




Is this going to be the first time a Royal didn't marry a cousin? Long Live Bobby Sands, MP, Anti H- Block Party
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
Anarchistbear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
V
Tillotson out. Good riddance.
dajo9
How long do you want to ignore this user?
L
Tillerson, who got the Russian Order of Friendship medal from Putin, was too hard on Russia for Trump's liking
Anarchistbear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
V
Firing by twitter is pretty funny. Hope Rex has his phone on.
BearDevil
How long do you want to ignore this user?
H
Tillerson got to rebalance his portfolio tax free at the top of the market when he joined the Trump administration. Kellyanne got a similar deal when she sold her firm. Mooch wanted to do the same thing with the sale of his company, but you have to last at least two pay periods. Alas he couldn't clear that lofty bar.

Tillerson's net worth is roughly the same as Mitt's and Rex's not a pol or Trunp loyalist, so he'll likely have some less than kind words for Trunp. Both Rex and Cohn will want to get back in corporate USA's good graces, so won't go well for Trunp. Seems odd that Mnuchin hasn't bailed yet too.
×
Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.